Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife (944 Views)

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by faithugo64(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
most guys claim that ladies are stingy when it comes to money,yesterday i overheard a guy saying ''he buys you an iphone and you buy him a boxer and a singlet'' grin grin grin grin i couldn't help laughing at that statement,actually most ladies are guilty of this,so tell us,what is the most expensive gift you have ever gotten from your gf/wife or any lady

just for fun
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by libertyfather(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Original blackberry charger...it last longer than those she's been using before infact she's still using it till today

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by jhimmiefolush(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Her Heart and Time spent with you are priceless gifts you can't quantify.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by tope24(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
faithugo64: most guys claim that ladies are stingy when it comes to money,yesterday i overheard a guy saying ''he buys you an iphone and you buy him a boxer and a singlet'' grin grin grin grin i couldn't help laughing at that statement,actually most ladies are guilty of this,so tell us,what is the most expensive gift you have ever gotten from your gf/wife or any lady

just for fun

starting with you first. Wetin you don buy for ya bobo?
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by happykidArotiba(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
A very good Clipper and a Classic birthday Card.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by faithugo64(f): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
tope24:

starting with you first. Wetin you don buy for ya bobo?
grin grin a car grin grin
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by ifaoni(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
a good fuc.k is a rare gift, thats what i always got frm her.
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by tope24(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
faithugo64: grin grin a car grin grin

laff don make me mess for office................... car ko, jet ni

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Gbolask24(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whose business is this for christ sake?. abeg did anybody help me see my Blackberry charger ?

*Tech News and online money making>> www..com *
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Mimienudles(f): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
happykidArotiba: A very good Clipper and a Classic birthday Card.
Very thoughtful and romantic. Thanks for the idea
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by happykidArotiba(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mimienudles: Very thoughtful and romantic. Thanks for the idea
u will like to buy it too? cheesy
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by BoiledCorn: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Liability with multiple boyfrend and hursband angry wat u buy?
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by constance500: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Boxer undecided
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Mimienudles(f): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
happykidArotiba: u will like to buy it too? cheesy
Yes, I will for just him though he's far
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by happykidArotiba(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mimienudles: Yes, I will for just him though he's far
Hmmm, make sure they don't sell the fake clippers to you.o..coz its more expensive. grin
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Mimienudles(f): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
happykidArotiba: Hmmm, make sure they don't sell the fake clippers to you.o..coz its more expensive. grin
Yeah, you're right. Thank you!
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by ionsman: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Stick sweet (lollipop)..... cry
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by faithugo64(f): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
ionsman: Stick sweet (lollipop)..... cry
grin grin sorry bros
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by faithugo64(f): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
constance500: Boxer undecided
only?she no buy singlet join am
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by 01emek(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fanta! I mean that bottle one they call orobo!
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by faithugo64(f): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: Fanta! I mean that bottle one they call orobo!
wow so romantic!gotta try that someday!
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by 01emek(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
faithugo64: wow so romantic!gotta try that someday!
don't try it oo becus i send her parking
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmm undecided
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ferrari!!!
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Missmossy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Mavelshee(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
jhimmiefolush: Her Heart and Time spent with you are priceless gifts you can't quantify.

we tell you say we no know......simple question, wats d most expensive gift u don buy.....haba nigga
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Mavelshee(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mine is crazy shaa

It was a necklace worth 25k. I was supposed to give it to her on our graduation buh she pissed me off that dat intentionally imagine off all days na our grad day....she was just hanging out wit my friends, making eye contact wit me, she no even greet me like sae we dae quarel.....i asked to come sit on my lap she no gree, oya leave my friends nd come sit close she no gree....*she was looking damn pretty that day* so i vex comot she come dae call me, dae beg me i jas dae snub dae waka comot go fine some other girls for d party......later i fine am i no see, fine am for after party she no come.....i carry the jewelry give another girl that night after she blessed me......*alco no good Ooo*
the next day i dnt knw how it happened oo, she got d news bout d jewel, she called me and we met, she tried to bring up d topic after several mins of discussion n wen she succeeded, i told her i no longer hav it that i gav it to someone else she asked me how much i bought and lo and behold i was dumbfounded......told her dho......she just handed back my Phone and walked away and that was it.......Crystabel had d greatest hips so far for my ex list
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by faithugo64(f): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Mavelshee: Mine is crazy shaa

It was a necklace worth 25k. I was supposed to give it to her on our graduation buh she pissed me off that dat intentionally imagine off all days na our grad day....she was just hanging out wit my friends, making eye contact wit me, she no even greet me like sae we dae quarel.....i asked to come sit on my lap she no gree, oya leave my friends nd come sit close she no gree....*she was looking damn pretty that day* so i vex comot she come dae call me, dae beg me i jas dae snub dae waka comot go fine some other girls for d party......later i fine am i no see, fine am for after party she no come.....i carry the jewelry give another girl that night after she blessed me......*alco no good Ooo*
the next day i dnt knw how it happened oo, she got d news bout d jewel, she called me and we met, she tried to bring up d topic after several mins of discussion n wen she succeeded, i told her i no longer hav it that i gav it to someone else she asked me how much i bought and lo and behold i was dumbfounded......told her dho......she just handed back my Phone and walked away and that was it.......Crystabel had d greatest hips so far for my ex list
yea really your story is kinda crazy!!
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by faithugo64(f): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Missmossy: Observing cool
MrsBreezy: Hmmm undecided
you ladies should tell us the most expensive gift you ever gave your partner or do you belong to the boxer singlet group
Re: Guys,what Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten From Ur Gf/wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2014
faithugo64: you ladies should tell us the most expensive gift you ever gave your partner or do you belong to the boxer singlet group

Haha no definitely not.

I got him a Rolex.

(1) (Reply)

A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son / Has Anybody Else Noticed This? / Pls Konji No Good Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.