Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

“There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military (15065 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan / Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by toblosky(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx: Dear Nigerian Military Militias, no one is discrediting your bum ar.ses, you lot just don't have what it takes to excel in modern warfare. You lack the training, tools, know-how, morale, and ability to fight. You wouldn't even be able to fight your way out of a paper-bag, that's how terrible you're. And it's only right for supreme minds to point out the obvious, devoid of pseudo-patriotism synonymous with emotional and blinkered ultra-nationalists.

As the giant termite of Africa, we expected more from you. However, you let everyone down, and failed a generation of Nigerians - both at home and in diaspora. Calling you a disgrace is an understatement!
one of the most useless comments i have ever witnessed in my entire life.If you don;t have anything to say shut up kid and face your studies and stop using your parents mb to create stupidity here.you were not even born when the same NA formed the nucleus ECOMOG and went on many successful peace_keeping operations.when you finish secondary look for a chance to travel out of NIGERIA and see how this nation is regarded that is if you will ever have that rare chance idiot.Well you are in great position for the fool of the year award come december muppet.Lets i forget, fools don't quote me since 1960

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigerian military be like...

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by ayzero6487(m): 2:59am On Oct 01, 2014
ugoezeik: my lesson teacher died last month, so can u pls help me with one? because I need dat gce badestly

...So...u av killed Aunty Ugochi with ur English wahala......may her soul rest in God's place....No more lesson teachers 4 u....if u fail dz Gce....u go join Nigeria Army...#OperationFinishBoko
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by ayzero6487(m): 3:08am On Oct 01, 2014
shymexx: Dear Nigerian Military Militias, no one is discrediting your bum ar.ses, you lot just don't have what it takes to excel in modern warfare. You lack the training, tools, know-how, morale, and ability to fight. You wouldn't even be able to fight your way out of a paper-bag, that's how terrible you're. And it's only right for supreme minds to point out the obvious, devoid of pseudo-patriotism synonymous with emotional and blinkered ultra-nationalists.

As the giant termite of Africa, we expected more from you. However, you let everyone down, and failed a generation of Nigerians - both at home and in diaspora. Calling you a disgrace is an understatement!

...Chai.....c dz bastard child of a LovePeddler.......ya mother shud av been barren or ya father impotent....twud av changed a lot.....Afor Nshi!....

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by ugoezeik(m): 4:26am On Oct 01, 2014
ayzero6487:

...So...u av killed Aunty Ugochi with ur English wahala......may her soul rest in God's place....No more lesson teachers 4 u....if u fail dz Gce....u go join Nigeria Army...#OperationFinishBoko
hahahaha lol, imagine insult upon injury. so u mean to say na only agbero, shoe shiner nd omota boys full our naija armies ehhhhh? gej must hear dis because I cant take dis insult on our gallant boys alone
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Afroconnect: 4:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Tell them sir,most of these journalists are compromised with money and dumb Nigerians just believe all they read-they jeorprdise our collective securiity with their unpatriotic reporting.

I think there should be a law against spreading false-hood and propanganda for the enemy.

God bless Nigerian Army
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao! So you had to write about 500 words of your autobiography, just to answer a simple question, no? Looool.

Anyway, as long as I'm still on nl, I'm the only original Blackman and the throne is mine. And make sure you keep watching me and, learn how to kick supreme knowledge, science, and mathematics - according to the teachings of Clarence 13x.

Er, right now, when I retire, only my doozy "RaptorX" deserves the throne. So, you might as well retire and stop stalking me everywhere. You are a stalk illiterate, and you just don't have the supreme wisdom to pull it off. Loool.

That's it for tonight, son. Keep jocking me! Lool

Shalom!

also, d all so literate cum megamind/einstein, it is spelt stark as in ned s-t-a-r-k of game of thrones if you get my meaning, not stalk.
Now that we've confirmed that you're so literate will you permit me to humbly resist the temptation to be literate like you? Please don't make me go through the effort of becoming literate like you seeing as am in awe of your awesome literary genius which is of universal acclaim and unparalleled in all creation from time immemorial till date. I humbly request to be excused from your presence as i might not be able to withstand your literary radiance which is so dark it blots out the sun.
Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin! Hagrin!
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by samesco: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Samesco #2goface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nazeef Babaji Celebrates Sallah With Faggo Community As He Distributes Cloths / Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues / #FixNigeria: Bukola Saraki Officially Declares To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.