Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (13092 Views)

Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Few Pics From Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by omenka(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Received by orderly. Took our gift. Striding ahead to the chambers of the Revered Spiritual Cankerworm. grin

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
TANoids/PDP nah gor sleep easy 2nite cool

*Spreads mat*
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: Taking the turn beside Finance, heading towards CBN. God bless HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Hehe. Haters can kick a bucket for all I care. tongue
God bless Sanusi because na him money dey use build the CBN headquarters abi? See how you take spoil what ordinarily would have been a lovely thread.
And no need to call the guy 'cankerworm', you don't like him it's obvious no need to rub it on his face. It's even dangerous, the guy could be on nairaland.

28 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by omenka(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Now it gets tricky... grin Me nor wan do frog jump oo!!
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by omenka(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
APContherun:
God bless Sanusi because na him money dey use build the CBN headquarters abi? See how you take spoil what ordinarily would have been a lovely thread.
And no need to call the guy 'cankerworm', you don't like him it's obvious no need to rub it on his face. It's even dangerous, the guy could be on nairaland.
GnD. angry

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto: TANoids/PDP nah gor sleep easy 2nite cool

*Spreads mat*
Unto wetin nah? You APC e-nematoeds always making senseless comment, how a picture thread take concern TAN and PDP? I see TAN/PDP are giving you sleepness night. Sorry.

13 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: GnD. angry
Not time for me to die, I will be around to see you humilated.

16 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Demdem(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Am present.
Need to see that bling bling fool that converted a jet meant for evangelism for money laundering.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: Now it gets tricky... grin Me nor wan do frog jump oo!!

Where dem bodyguards dey? Shouldn't the jerry curl fraud ought to be on the altar confessing his sins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
I need to see the face of the BLING-BLING 2CHAINZ pastor if that's him you went to visit.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by alentyno: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wahala dey
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
what exactly is the essense of this thread? We see frustrated looking janjawiid maggots every day and nobody makes noise about it, and this one one is embarrasing himself with this useless thread. op is a very big f0o0l

27 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by olodoowoh: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mod, shouldn't this thread be on the travel section? Obinoscopy abeg do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Demdem(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11: what exactly is the essense of this thread?

To spot, locate and e-stone a criminal that turned an evangelical jet meant to save souls to a money making venture for his greedy self..

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
supporter of APC on the RUN!
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Demdem:

To spot, locate and e-stone a criminal that turned an evangelical jet meant to save souls to a money making venture for his greedy self..
good response! grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
olodoowoh: Mod, shouldn't this thread be on the travel section? Obinoscopy abeg do the needful.
it really should be in the jokes section

Demdem: To spot, locate and e-stone a criminal that turned an evangelical jet meant to save souls to a money making venture for his greedy self..
ok good luck with that, i hope omencat doesnt come back with a swollen eye, cos thats what nuisances like him often deserve and get grin

13 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Demdem(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11:

ok good luck with that, i hope omencat doesnt come back with a swollen eye, cos thats what nuisances like him often deserve and get grin

is the bling bling fool no longer a man of god? why should such be dishing out swollen eyes? is he a tout?

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by patrickmuf(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Observing in anticipation of the blast.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
This thread will explode....
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Demdem:

is the bling bling fool no longer a man of god? why should such be dishing out swollen eyes? is he a tout?
i fear omencat may want to intrude on his privacy and take some unpermitted pics, i am sure he is even an uninvited guest to start with on a foolish and questionable picture mission, and that makes him an intruder and tout to boot cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by PapiWata: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
These pictures of Abuja could be used to educate people in the West who innocently ask whether Africans still reside in tree-tops.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
E Be Like Say I Go Park My Guragura For Here Oooooo

E Be Like Say This Thread Go Make Sense Oooooooo

Seriously, Mr Omenka,

I advise that you do not reveal his name or photograph.

You went to meet him, maybe someone sent you there or you went by yourself.

It would be embarassing if the bling-bling 50 cent wannabe discovered that you opened a thread for him on nl.

To worsen the matter, you called him names.

I think this is unnecessary considering the fact that you are pro-APC.

This website is one of the most visited in Nigeria and we all know Politics Section is where the movie is taking place.

The bling-bling 50 cent wannabe could be viewing this thread.

Consider the aftermath if 50 cent found out that you call him names on net.

I do not think this is necessary.

Safety First.

Anyway, it's your thread.

Success.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by olodoowoh: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Demdem:

he's a man of God not god.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by FlyboyZee: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: In traffic. Spotted this green Evogue and decided to push a button.
e plenty for Bayelsa so tay we no dey even notice am again. As in e don become part of our background for Yenagoa.

9 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by FlyboyZee: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: Plus a 745Li grin
Thats the shizzny Brother.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
shizzle11: what exactly is the essense of this thread? We see frustrated looking janjawiid maggots every day and nobody makes noise about it, and this one one is embarrasing himself with this useless thread. op is a very big f0o0l
Have you taken delivery of the ARV drugs?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by semitunde: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
omenka: My lunch. No time to stop and eat.

Na woman dey drive you go Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omenka, this one you're not posting again, I hope the meeting went out smoothly? Those cankerworms are very mean people o!
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by koboko66: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Make me mah park my Bugatti here .......,!
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by olodoowoh: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omenka, by your wrist watch we shall know you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Sacks CTC Chairmen Over Illegal sticker Levies, Radio Licences etc....Photo / Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids / "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.