Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (13091 Views)

Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Few Pics From Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2014
Sunnybobo3: And the op in the "cowardic" nature of his people chickens out. Post the pictures or forever Bury your head in shame.

senseless as expected. so omenka is now Yoruba talk about corrosive acid for brain fluid.

9 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by 0rlando0woh: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal: .

senseless as expected. so omenka is now Yoruba talk about corrosive acid for brain fluid.
But Sunny didn't mention ''Yoruba'' na or is Yoruba synonymous with cowardice?

10 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:
But Sunny didn't mention ''Yoruba'' na or is Yoruba synonymous with cowardice?

will you shut up swine, like we don't know how y'all simpletons roll. feck off my mentions foool.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal: .

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by clem305D(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2014
you went to see your sugar mummy who drives an end of discussion n you come here to spit trash...
omenka: My lunch. No time to stop and eat.

10 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by 0rlando0woh: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal:

will you shut up swine, like we don't know how y'all simpletons roll. feck off my mentions foool.
Someone mentioned ''cowardice'' and you immediately assumed he meant ''Yoruba'', doesn't that say something?
Happy independence Olatunde Salam, any bombing today?

8 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

stale lines and overused pun. you come across as the dumbest organism on the milky way. if Ebola virus is to have a face, you will definitely strike a photocopy like resemblance with the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Someone mentioned ''cowardice'' and you immediately assumed he meant ''Yoruba'', doesn't that say something?
Happy independence Olatunde Salam, any bombing today?

I have been here for too long to know how y'all idi0t roll. muderfvcker bring on your real moniker and stop been a coward. you grass munching plonker.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal:

stale lines and overused pun. you come across as the dumbest organism on the milky way. if Ebola virus is to have a face, you will definitely strike a photocopy like resemblance with the virus.

10 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

still stale bringing the pictures of your progenitor, the aetiology of the swine flu.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by 0rlando0woh: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal:

I have been here for too long to know how y'all idi0t roll. muderfvcker bring on your real moniker and stop been a coward. you grass munching plonker.
Uthman is this your real moniker?

9 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:

no be only uthman na sheyman. fvck off plonker.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by olodoowoh: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2014
lonelydora: Na woman dey drive you for that 1st pix?
na en mama, omenka is a small boy. The pics tells it all.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Grendel(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Following codedly
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by chukel(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2014
FlyboyZee: e plenty for Bayelsa so tay we no dey even notice am again. As in e don become part of our background for Yenagoa.
which yengoa. Park well joor. Only 2 dey here. One with "Doubra" plate number and another red one. Two don turn plenty for ur eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

I am taking them, thank you for your concern.

HIV is not the end of the world, stop taking the piss.
mumu, keep impersonating me with your stewpidity. I will continue to be your nemesis on nairaland, If you like create 1million monikers, your smear campaign is already a failure

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The reason for my advice is, taking your drugs helps you look like every normal person. I wata?
orlandomumu the ga.y cultist, can you tell us why you were expelled from unilorin? better go and fvck your hiv+ partner

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2014
the nairaland no1 resident slum dweller is back, olatunde uthman Ibn salam.....lwkmd gringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Mogidi: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Some dumb thugs would hide under the anonymity the internet provides and think they can spew trash and get away with it.
Omenka has corresponded with many APC members, to catch Omenka all one need do is interrogate one of his nairaland associates and his identity would be revealed, this smartalec don't know how social engineering works.

Anyway I wish him good luck in his quest to blackmail this MOG, I sincerely hope he's not caught.

More pictures please, get some liver ja re.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: orlandomumu the ga.y cultist, can you tell us why you were expelled from unilorin? better go and fvck your hiv+ partner
Don't forget, the document showing your HIV positive status has been displayed on this forum.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Is this your real moniker or you're trying to be somebody else?
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by olodoowoh: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Don't forget, the document showing your HIV positive status has been displayed on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by PapiWata: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2014
In your travels deep into the Den of Cankerworms, OP, may you never encounter ANY women with hairy arm-pits, and may your good wife NEVER know the true extent of your adventures with other women, but if she does find out, may the Good Lord help her understand the vital and important role played by female pleasure consultants during all business trips.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
orlandomumu the ga.y hiv+ cultist you mean the forum in your demented brain? keep living in a fools paradise, please display the so called document you bar.stard iddiot, you are not even smart. ode
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by olodoowoh: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: orlandomumu the ga.y hiv+ cultist you mean the forum in your demented brain? keep living in a fools paradise, please display the so called document you bar.stard iddiot, you are not even smart. ode

he wants to login with one of his e-war monikers. I knw my bro very well.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
shut up! you were rusticated from unilorin for cultism and molest of a female student, true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2014
olodoowoh: he wants to login with one of his e-war monikers. I knw my bro very well.
don't mind the frustrated fool, i know him too. I promised to be his nightmare on nairaland , he and is cohorts and their numerous monikers will know no peace
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by 0rlando0woh: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Who the hell is this impostor?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by olodoowoh: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: don't mind the frustrated fool, i know him too. I promised to be his nightmare on nairaland , he and is ilks and their numerous monikers will know no peace
all I can say to him is "there's no peace for the wicked". Just expect them, they will soon be on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
olodoowoh: all I can say to him is "there's no peace for the wicked". Just expect them, they will soon be on this thread.
sure, im expecting them, its tit for tat
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Who the hell is this impostor?
I registered before, that is enough to show that you are the impostor. One thing you don't realize is that you hardly get "mentions" except you are quoted directly. Or how many people do you think the "O" that bigins you moniker is actually a number, zero (0)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Five In Delta, Ravage Crops In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.