Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70691 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bobo65(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hostermipo: Lol, I don't know ooo, but that's just a mistake, the phone still make sense, me would like it if my phone can bend, lol

lolz
iPhone battery gat value pass all those phones sef
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Any slight fall the "Corning Gorilla Glass 3©" must crack....., and the sad thing is that once the screen cracks the touch stops responding.... Making the phone useless until you go to Carlcare, to pay another 5K+(on top ya 20K+ wey you use buy the phone) to fix the screen... Chai... Infinix don really hammer for Naija sha with this Zero, cos after how many million Nigerians bought the phone, plus loads of Nigerians in their Carlcare offices paying extra 5K to fix screen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ITbomb(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
I nearly dished out my Opsson 6655s for this phone, I just had to wait and see the reviews.
My Opsson has fallen many times without a scratch.

But it seems Gionee P4 is the next good deal
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
DharkPoet:

So there were good,cheap,complete phones? Yet you decisively opted for the Infinix Zero? Well this explains for your display of outstanding hatred for the device. Besides don't hide under the cloak of "speaking the truth", clear indications already shown you despise the device. No device is 100% complete, so don't go there! The Infinix Zero has its flaws no doubt, mine has scratches, cracked at two places at the back, the battery isn't all that, but hey, I bought it. If I don't like it, I sell it.

u av stated the faults of ur infinix just few weeks after this fone was released into d market. Thanks for dat.
If u av money to waste on fones, i dont. i will prefer infinix learn from all the user complaints and come up wt a better fone in d future.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
rocking mine....
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
parrotibaba: I doubt, dat Facebook page might be run by naija peeps just like d tecno fb page

At least they will know dat their newly released fones have issues.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by tecno4life(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
madgoat: ***THIS THREAD IS NOT TO SPITE INFINIX BUT RATHER THEY NEED TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR NEWLY RELEASED INFINIX ZERO and the pain alot of people are going through. I believe they can improve on their fones***

Infinix is a reputable company and they av done a good thing giving us a low budget fone: WE APPRECIATE THAT. smiley smiley
With all the hype and online advertisements surrounding the newly released Infinix zero, its sad to say that this fone has not lived up to its expectations. Most of the fantastic reviews u read abt diz fone are frm promoters and agents of infinix.
Just few weeks after the release of d fone, alot of people are already complaining about the terrible battery life, fone heating up, scratches on the screen despite the so-called 'gorilla' glass, SIM slot issues, spontaneous rebooting of the fone and shattered screen on d slightest impact. The list is endless. . . Go to CARLCARE at ikeja and see the number of people there with complaints about the infinix zero.
I don't tink we shd allow Infinix take us for a ride.
Flood this thread with ur complaints, let them hear the truth about this fone and lets hope people frm infinix and their numerous agents will read it and dey will produce better low budget fones for us in future.

#share ideas on how u solved ur own problems with the fone too.

BY THE WAY, I ALSO USE THE INFINIX ZERO
#teamInfinix for life
alright madgoat thanks for giving me this opportunity *clears throat* hmmmm hhmmmm hmmm My Infinix Zero gets hot up to 45C while browsing NL in background, playing TNA iMpact background and playing Temple Run frontground gringringrin and ba3 lasts only 3hrs 3mins on those three things after downloading DU ba3 saver it lasted 4 4hrs 53mins.
I use it 2 iron my starched clothes gringringrin I also used it 2 fry yam, boil water 4 garri mehn i no dey waste kerosene again ooohh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Chimezie250(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
the phone no follow at all, design the look sleek but performance as the name zero,rocking my gionee p4 believe me u won't go wrong with this phone,dont mind all those mofo call marketer that claims their infinix zero battery last 5hrs

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by maltharzaer(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello peeps. I need some assistance here: I was recording a video earlier today at a show I went for...and my Infinix Zero fell from my hand. The screen got cracked and it won't respond to touch anymore. Is it possible to get it fixed at Carlcare, and does my Warranty cover the damage? I need honest opinions... Cos my cool day was soiled with this Infinix Lies and wickedness. I've had my Galaxy Core Dall from farther distance without as much as a scratch. Help Guys

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
maltharzaer: Hello peeps. I need some assistance here: I was recording a video earlier today at a show I went for...and my Infinix Zero fell from my hand. The screen got cracked and it won't respond to touch anymore. Is it possible to get it fixed at Carlcare, and does my Warranty cover the damage? I need honest opinions... Cos my cool day was soiled with this Infinix Lies and wickedness. I've had my Galaxy Core Dall from farther distance without as much as a scratch. Help Guys

LOL... It should be obvious from all the complaints by now that this phone should be handled the same way you handle an egg.... In any case, it can be fixed at the Carlcare, and Warranty or not just ready your 5K plus to fix the screen

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by damcqute(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
maltharzaer: Hello peeps. I need some assistance here: I was recording a video earlier today at a show I went for...and my Infinix Zero fell from my hand. The screen got cracked and it won't respond to touch anymore. Is it possible to get it fixed at Carlcare, and does my Warranty cover the damage? I need honest opinions... Cos my cool day was soiled with this Infinix Lies and wickedness. I've had my Galaxy Core Dall from farther distance without as much as a scratch. Help Guys

wow! i feel your pain. so sorry about that. i noticed the phone is very fragile. we just have to be very careful in handling it. My Infinix Alpha has dropped severally, face down so many times, still no scratch. i expected the Zero to be the same but immediately i handled it i knew it wont survive much stress.
Yes, carlcare can fix it but i doubt if the warranty covers it. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by damcqute(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
I have updated my OS version. YES!!! The gestures are working perfectly. to those who think it is not working, you have to go to settings to enable it.
It is called wake gesture. so when the screen is off, instead of pressing the unlock button, all you need to do is draw whichever gersture you want and the application will open. for example, if you swipe down, it will open the PHONE app so you can make a call faster. i set drawing C to open the camera app. you can have as many as about 10 gestures. (i didnt count.)

now this is another plus. The OTA update is probably the best thing about this device so far when compared to most other android devices.

Go update yours and enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by maltharzaer(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
damcqute:

wow! i feel your pain. so sorry about that. i noticed the phone is very fragile. we just have to be very careful in handling it. My Infinix Alpha has dropped severally, face down so many times, still no scratch. i expected the Zero to be the same but immediately i handled it i knew it wont survive much stress.
Yes, carlcare can fix it but i doubt if the warranty covers it. Good luck
Thanks Bloke. I Appreciate the effort. Will check on them at their Kaduna office. Gracias
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2014

You can take it to Carlcare and it will be fixed for a price. I dnt knw how much.

#this cracked screen on slight impact has been a major complaint by users. The glass is so brittle and not resistant at all. #wondering wat happened to d so-called 'gorilla' glass

#Infinix plz take note of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by tecno4life(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
sorrryy ehn buh carlcare wuld charge u 5K gringringrin d tin d kind glass wey dem use even bad pass ordinary glass.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by amnps: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
I used the Infinix Zero for just one week (September 23 to October 1) and sold it off thereafter cos I couldn't stand the abysmal battery life (1920mAh) and also the fact that I always had to handle the phone like an egg since there's no matching protective case on the open market for now. Gorilla glass or not, the screen will break if it drops to the floor.

The Gionee M2 might not be the most beautiful phone around, but then, I have fallen in love with the awesome battery life. I bought one immediately after selling of the Infinix.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sheuns(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hostermipo: Guys u see,there are three basic tinz associated with buying a product i.e Good,complete and Cheap but you can only choose two out of the three in getting a product.. . . . . .
1) if you choose GOOD AND CHEAP it means it wil nt be COMPLETE.

2) if you choose CHEAP AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be GOOD.
And lastly if you choose GOOD AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be CHEAP. . . . . . . . . . . . So guys dnt blame infinix, u are d only one to choose wat u want bt is lyk Majority want The d three i.e good,complete and cheap on a product which is nt possible. they only try to satisfy us
I think the xiaomi redmi 1s is good cheap and complete. Just saying. Its specs are way better off the zero yet at d same price range. You can check d specs on google
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by akwunmi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
penquin: as yoruba ll say Eni wa fa wo fo

team #Samsung s4
ibeg no evn tlk abt s4,i chang d so called gorila screen twice,27k each,4slot ikeja,d chargin port sef,stop workin jst a week old n samsung ikeja say mak i go bring 10k 4dat wher stil de unda warranti,though na ebay i don get d fone.i meet gionee e7 n evrytin chang 4gud,my gionee fall mor dan 5times nw n stil intact,n it dust s4 spec n price wise.team gionee#
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
This infinix zero is zero indeed, I fell prey by buying this substandard phone. I bought it from konga 7 days ago but the sim one is not working, i took it to Carlcare for solution, they said I should come in 4 hrs but no solution, I went back today they wasted about 4 of my working hours still they said come back next week. I sent a mail to konga no reply yet. What is the way forward? If I can see a buyer I'm willing to sell 20k and move on. This is because it's not convenient for me to going to the carlcare due to the nature of my work.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ga1ba2003(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2014
guys pls my screen broke on thursday and ive not been able to use he phone since then...how can i unroot the phone cos i want o take it to carl care on monday i really need a reply asap thanks
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ga1ba2003(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2014
akwunmi: ibeg no evn tlk abt s4,i chang d so called gorila screen twice,27k each,4slot ikeja,d chargin port sef,stop workin jst a week old n samsung ikeja say mak i go bring 10k 4dat wher stil de unda warranti,though na ebay i don get d fone.i meet gionee e7 n evrytin chang 4gud,my gionee fall mor dan 5times nw n stil intact,n it dust s4 spec n price wise.team gionee#
hey mr man no one ever said s4's screen was gorilla...where in the specification did u see that? it was said that if ur fone's screen breaks it would be repaired for u twice for free
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Anomnity: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2014
akwunmi: ibeg no evn tlk abt s4,i chang d so called gorila screen twice,27k each,4slot ikeja,d chargin port sef,stop workin jst a week old n samsung ikeja say mak i go bring 10k 4dat wher stil de unda warranti,though na ebay i don get d fone.i meet gionee e7 n evrytin chang 4gud,my gionee fall mor dan 5times nw n stil intact,n it dust s4 spec n price wise.team gionee#
Trust me you bought fake S4.Samsung S4 may be the most cloned phone till date.Most clones have the exact resemblance & functions but compromise in hardware materials yet sold as genuine S4.Many have fallen victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by parrotibaba(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2014
sorry for d peeps dat bought dis piece of crap ,phone... dats infinix for u,from being a hot plate,to crappy battery n now d screen breaks easily (dis one got me cos my secondary phone, Tecno d5 has fallen so many times[since it was bought] n today it only has a little crack on d screen but d screen still functions well,d phone even fell face flat n hard on d floor 2x,yet no other crack),so I understand una pain...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ga1ba2003(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2014
ga1ba2003:
guys pls my screen broke on thursday and ive not been able to use he phone since then...how can i unroot the phone cos i want o take it to carl care on monday i really need a reply asap thanks
pls i need a quick reply
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by xmarcel: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2014
I'm still yet to understand the reasons behind the irrational vents? I thought getting a phone was a choice, if you buy a phone, if it doesn't work for you as you desired, get a new one. Does bashing the phone make it work better? Every phone has its defects, I'm yet to see that perfect phone. All I see here are kids with their deluded acts of fanboyism. No insults intended.

Hot plate? Mine is till yet to iron my clothes, Poor battery life? My battery is not really all that, but a power bank would do the trick, Oh what about scratches and breaks? I got those too, a Lil bit of it, and it was my carelessness, but overall, in terms of display and other technical functionality I might not explain because your eyes are already heavily veiled with bias judgements and prejudice.

So to those who still got a tint of rationality in them, and have not succumbed to crass fanboyism, I commend you. And yes someone better hit me with that "He's one of the marketers" Bull Crap. Marketer my foot!!

Again, no insults intended, but if you feel insulted, feel free to reply me stupidly.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Elxandre(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Everyone has the right to vent their anger at infinix due to their lie about the screen tech used.
My Lumia 520 is not even gorilla glass, yet out had heard some scary drops, that I get scared to pick it up fearing a break, yet I pick it up without even any scratch. Been using it for 8 months now.

Infinix didn't even need to mention gorilla glass to the specs, and it still would have sold out due to the generally good specs.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by UIA04(f): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Abeg I no buy again # runs out of thread with speed#

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
gbam!gbam! mine is faultless tho(it has small scratches sha). it will be a month old dis sunday
dude you're right am with you all the way. You know about the battery, i only got a tecno power bank to fix my issues
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
festwiz:
dude you're right am with you all the way. You know about the battery, i only got a tecno power bank to fix my issues

Tecno powerbank dats not strong
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nenergy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Designed in Idumota France.grin
They disappointed me when I preordered..thank God they did. Still using my Tecno P5.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
madgoat:

Tecno powerbank dats not strong
the infinix zero's battery is at 1920MAH capacity i just collected the power bank that came with my dads phantom A3
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Elxandre:
Everyone has the right to vent their anger at infinix due to their lie about the screen tech used.
My Lumia 520 is not even gorilla glass, yet out had heard some scary drops, that I get scared to pick it up fearing a break, yet I pick it up without even any scratch. Been using it for 8 months now.

Infinix didn't even need to mention gorilla glass to the specs, and it still would have sold out due to the generally good specs.
dude that its gorilla glass doesn't mean it won't break. You tend to forget that some other cheaper phones like the p5 and M7 use plastic screens. So you can't compare. A glass screen is more fragile than a plastic screen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.