Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70706 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Aseneshii: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
And i just bought this phone today, if i come across this thread before now i wouldnt have buy it. sad see gobe oo
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by sleekier(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
sleekier:
A tiny crack on d screen, jst 4 holding two fones together.... D embarassing part is dat d whole screen became non-responsive as a result of d crack.
Anyway, i no blame anybody shaaa, i blame myself. I was told not to buy d fone, na me no hear!!! This week wud av been d 3rd week of using it!

Thank God for diz Nairalander... . .Ndissle, my fone is back to normal.... Altho it cost me extra 2k to convey it thru a commercial driver frm Akure to Lag to-fro.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by adekayo1234(m): 1:41am On Apr 12, 2015
every phone has its flaws but why did infinix lie?
mine didn't last six months and it just went off suddenly without a fall
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by olatommy(m): 5:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls hw much is it?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by dranniee: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
hi everyone,
please i have a problem with my infinix zero phone.
I was using it and it just went off on it's own, I've tried to on it and charge it but It won't do any of those.
please since I'm not in Nigeria, what should I do to get it on??
should the phone be flashed??
thanks
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Ashleyma77(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2015
Chimezie250:
the phone is trash, thank God I have sold my with just loss of 900# rocking gionee p4 ,the battery drain automatically, imagining non removable battery phone with 100% poor battery life ,with a heavy user like me no no, gionee p4 with 1800 give me almost a day

pls how much is this gionee p4
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Ashleyma77(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2015
Chimezie250:
the phone is trash, thank God I have sold my with just loss of 900# rocking gionee p4 ,the battery drain automatically, imagining non removable battery phone with 100% poor battery life ,with a heavy user like me no no, gionee p4 with 1800 give me almost a day

pls how much is this gionee p4?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Ashleyma77(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
mexzony:
The innjoo i2 is far better than this phone. No one so far has serious complains about innjoo. Besides the infinix non removable battery is a no no for me.
At least innjoo does not claim gorilla glass and has an overall better design that the infinix.
I use the innjoo i2 and I am loving this phone

how much is the phone?.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by amaechiilo(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2015
My Infinix X506 boasts a 2GB RAM, 16GB of storage + 16GB SDcard with Android 4.2.2.

Ordinarily, that spec would be more than enough for me to easily manage about 7 email accounts (2 Gmails, 2 Yahoo emails and 2 corporate emails and a hotmail account), Asphalt 7, Facebook, Messenger, Tweetcaster, Instagram, Google+, Whatsapp, Viber, BBM and Skype. Yeah, its a long list but that's what 2GB should be able to do for me.

My off-the-box experience with the Infinix Zero was impressive - here was a budget phone with massive memory and a 1.4GHz Cortex A7 CPU going for less than 30k (I hear its now 38,540 at some online shop) and I was getting 5" of IPS Capacitive display with a 13MP front camera with HSPA+ for both SIM slots. How sweet is that?!

My worries for the battery came soon enough but I was willing to look the other way. After all, you can't have it all in a budget phone.

I have been using this phone for the better part of 7 months now as my ONLY phone. I am a heavy mobile user - I would like to think. So I task the phone a lot. I want to blog, tweet, Facebook, Whatsapp, BBM, Skype, connect to my FTP server, monitor my web servers' health status, shop online, stream media, check and respond to my many email accounts, etc all on the go. For the first two months, it was fair. Towards the 9th week, I started noticing that my phone book would take an unreasonably long time to load. When the phone starts up in the morning (I use the Scheduled Power ON/OFF feature), I could not access my phone book. Whenever I open the Phone book, i would get the pre-loader on end until it gives me a message saying Phone book not available. The only work around was to restart the phone again. It steadily degenerated to the current situation where any application that calls the phone book is equally affected - messaging, phone, email, etc. When I get a call, the number (even though it is saved in my phone) does not display the saved caller name. Making me to have to answer as though I was taking a call from a stranger (You don't want to know how many times i have had to explain).

I have started uninstalling some apps (hard for me) in order to free up memory space even though the phone tells me I am barely using up 1GB of the available 2GB memory. My phone book appears to be responding better as I progress and I have arrived at a hypothesis that maybe Infinix X506 (Zero) does not really have up to 2GB of memory as it claims. I may have just been loading the poor sap of a phone beyond its real capacity.

As for the over-heating and stupendously weak battery life, well... You can't have it all in a budget phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
Aseneshii:
And i just bought this phone today, if i come across this thread before now i wouldnt have buy it. sad see gobe oo

grin grin grin grin

No vex bros.. Just enjoy the fone. Nothing will happen to it grin.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2015
deebsman1:
guys, is it advisable to repair to find independent technicians to help repair the infinix phone since i will be paying and according to numerous posters above, the carlcare people can take like forever, no time to waste.

Its better for you to take it to carlcare where u will get expert services. Your fone will be as good as new when u collect it. Dnt patronise tecnicians on nairaland.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by deebsman1(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2015
madgoat:

Its better for you to take it to carlcare where u will get expert services. Your fone will be as good as new when u collect it. Dnt patronise tecnicians on nairaland.
omo, wahala don make d fone loss sef sad
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by femi2k11(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2015
Hi CarlCare,

I want to express my gross dissatisfaction at the quality of service I am receiving from you.

Since the day I came to replace my phone’s screen (whose details you can find below. My phone I mean), it has been one trouble of the other such that I have had to visit your care center on Opebi almost every week.

The last work order, dated 5/5/2015, is LF136353. The phone was picked up from the care center on the Friday, 8th May 2015. And today being 11th May, 2015, the same problem reoccurs.

Phone Details: Infinix Zero x506
Imei Numbers: on request

I must confess that I have lost faith in your engineers.

Kindly advice on way to proceed to find a one-time lasting solution to the phone.

Regards
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by amaechiilo(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2015
Finally got around to do a factory reset on my Infinix after freeing up some apps didn't help. My phone book opens up nicely now and everything seems OK even though i lost my BBM contacts.

Like I said, its a low-budget phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by basilica1(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2015
amaechiilo:
My Infinix X506 boasts a 2GB RAM, 16GB of storage + 16GB SDcard with Android 4.2.2.

Ordinarily, that spec would be more than enough for me to easily manage about 7 email accounts (2 Gmails, 2 Yahoo emails and 2 corporate emails and a hotmail account), Asphalt 7, Facebook, Messenger, Tweetcaster, Instagram, Google+, Whatsapp, Viber, BBM and Skype. Yeah, its a long list but that's what 2GB should be able to do for me.

My off-the-box experience with the Infinix Zero was impressive - here was a budget phone with massive memory and a 1.4GHz Cortex A7 CPU going for less than 30k (I hear its now 38,540 at some online shop) and I was getting 5" of IPS Capacitive display with a 13MP front camera with HSPA+ for both SIM slots. How sweet is that?!

My worries for the battery came soon enough but I was willing to look the other way. After all, you can't have it all in a budget phone.

I have been using this phone for the better part of 7 months now as my ONLY phone. I am a heavy mobile user - I would like to think. So I task the phone a lot. I want to blog, tweet, Facebook, Whatsapp, BBM, Skype, connect to my FTP server, monitor my web servers' health status, shop online, stream media, check and respond to my many email accounts, etc all on the go. For the first two months, it was fair. Towards the 9th week, I started noticing that my phone book would take an unreasonably long time to load. When the phone starts up in the morning (I use the Scheduled Power ON/OFF feature), I could not access my phone book. Whenever I open the Phone book, i would get the pre-loader on end until it gives me a message saying Phone book not available. The only work around was to restart the phone again. It steadily degenerated to the current situation where any application that calls the phone book is equally affected - messaging, phone, email, etc. When I get a call, the number (even though it is saved in my phone) does not display the saved caller name. Making me to have to answer as though I was taking a call from a stranger (You don't want to know how many times i have had to explain).

I have started uninstalling some apps (hard for me) in order to free up memory space even though the phone tells me I am barely using up 1GB of the available 2GB memory. My phone book appears to be responding better as I progress and I have arrived at a hypothesis that maybe Infinix X506 (Zero) does not really have up to 2GB of memory as it claims. I may have just been loading the poor sap of a phone beyond its real capacity.

As for the over-heating and stupendously weak battery life, well... You can't have it all in a budget phone.
just download du speed booster and run a clean up also make sure u run d trash clean any some other tin dere DAT all u phone will b as good as new, dat wat have been using & my phone never fall my hand
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by emmadejust(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2015
pls guys, hw can I screenshot with my infinix zero,
do I need to download apps that can screenshot ...
I need your guidance .
thanks

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Beemhan(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
pls how much does it cost to change a broken touchpad of an infinix zero
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by RomanceLander(f): 11:44pm On May 21, 2015
emmadejust:

I need your guidance .

thanks

Volume up + power button.
I think you should get toucher pro app if you can't find someone to give you gravity box
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:40am On May 22, 2015
Beemhan:
pls how much does it cost to change a broken touchpad of an infinix zero
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Beemhan(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
portharcourt
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:19am On May 23, 2015
Beemhan:
portharcourt
Hi! Following pls find the address and hotline of our service center in PH: 2nd floor, No.17 rumuobikani, trans-amadi Rd, Port Harcourt,River State of Nigeria + 234 9099515582
Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 5:01am On May 27, 2015
Hello??
For Any Of Ur Jumia Products , Kindly contact me.
am A Jumia Sales Consultant. For every Product You Order thru me, You get A Discount .
N.b Its Pay On Delivery Service.
Whatsapp/Sms 08091067870
Bbm:56548954..
kindly Rbc
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by fabiomatic(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2015
emmadejust:

I need your guidance .

thanks
volume down + power button

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by jksxxxx: 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
adekayo1234:
every phone has its flaws but why did infinix lie?
mine didn't last six months and it just went off suddenly without a fall
watsapp me 09033365257
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by jfkenny(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi!You can change your screen in our carlcare service center or you can buy the pouch in Kongo to protect your mobile phone.Thank you!
How much is the screen because mine ain't responsive again due to crack
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
jfkenny:

How much is the screen because mine ain't responsive again due to crack
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by jfkenny(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Like how much can get it done and can I collect it same day..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.