Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

@ Eve, And Co - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @ Eve, And Co (2792 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ Eve, And Co by 2fine4u(f): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2006
c'mon yall eve is really sweet be easy on my babygirl cool
@ blue
am sure she has a good explanation for u that's if she's janet.girl as everyone claims undecided
Re: @ Eve, And Co by bluenubian(f): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2006
Don't worry 2fine, eve is ma girl, we go waaaaaay back since april tongue. But foreal tho I aint mad at her, I do miss her and she shud come back. I jus wanna smack her in the head one time. And wait till I catch debo!
Re: @ Eve, And Co by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 09, 2006
hmmm
Re: @ Eve, And Co by dominobaby(f): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2006
Hmmm. . . Is eve really janet girl? She one time came as ciara girl too.
I realy don't have anything against her.

People, just be yourselves. U don't have to please anybody.
Re: @ Eve, And Co by bluenubian(f): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2006
janet girl, ciara girl, its not hard to figure out and no knew member post 700 post on their first day, not in the history on NL, plus janet girl knew too much about how NL works
Re: @ Eve, And Co by hoodboi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
sup blue, what it do?

sup 2fine, how's it goin

enough of this eve is this eve is that, what's happened as happened ya'll shud jst 4get it, damnn
Re: @ Eve, And Co by mamaput(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2006
hoodboi are you not the one that accused me of something
Am still waiting for an answer.
@ her Lovers you cannot expect that everyone will Tolerate the "Lol s and lal s in some of the serious posts even if they are in off topic.
Re: @ Eve, And Co by nubian(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2006
Mamapt - hi, wink wink
Re: @ Eve, And Co by mamaput(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2006
I thought by now you have forgotten me
Re: @ Eve, And Co by nubian(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2006
Mamaput, its hard to forget a lady like you, you are always on my mind, wink wink wink wink
Re: @ Eve, And Co by mamaput(f): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2006
Dont forget to eat something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Method To Discover Your Intellectual Talent. / Organic Skincare Raw Materials / New Bobrisky Version In Town. Check Out His Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.