Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) (30656 Views)

Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Join The Journey As 3 Nigerians Go Round The World On A Motor Bike / Two Nigeria- British Women Beaten And Flung In Hellhole Chinese Jail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by chidooh1: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
smelling set of people
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by lawrenceunaa: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't knw what too type

seems all country despises Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Walahi e no go better for this indians o... I feel like slapping an indian naw naw

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Litmus: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Indians are weaklings physically. These cowards always claim they did this or that to Nigerians taken advantage of the fact that Nigerians are civilized. They know that if the the truth is known, for instance, that they attacked -say Congolese or Ugandans, these Africans would attack Indians in Congo or Uganda and destroy their property. So, like weaklings that abuse the class teacher to show of to other tougher kids, their media put Nigeria in front. They are trying to show off to the white world.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Una go just dey online dey ginger,mumu bunch..abegi

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by IamSimi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=saxywale]3 Nigerians Beaten Up At Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, New Delhi, India

Chaos prevailed at the Rajiv Chowk Metro station on Sunday evening when three Nigerian nationals were allegedly thrashed by a mob, including a group of students, after an altercation, police said.

Eyewitnesses said the Nigerians were beaten up after a rumour that they had allegedly passed some lewd remarks on some girls travelling in a Metro train. It was also alleged that the Nigerians had slapped a youth when he intervened.

Dismissing the allegations, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officers said an argument had broken out between the Nigerians and the students when they were trying to enter a train. The incident took place around 5.30pm.

The CISF is responsible for security inside metro stations.

“The Nigerians and the group of students were trying to board a yellow line train at Rajiv Chowk going towards South Delhi. Due to some rush, there was some pushing around and the Nigerians allegedly made racist remarks. This apparently angered a group of people who pushed the Nigerians out of the train and started beating them,” said a CISF spokesperson.

The spokesperson said a team of CISF personnel immediately rushed to the spot and rescued the three foreigners. However, the crowd again tried to beat up the three Nigerians while they were being take to the CISF control room. “Three Nigerian nationals suffered minor injuries in the clash. They were taken to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital for medical attention,” a metro police officer said.

Rakesh Pawariya, deputy commissioner of police (Metro), said they had received a complaint from the Nigerians. “We are registering a case on the basis of their complaint,” said Pawariya. The injured Nigerian nationals are students and they are staying in India on student visas.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/newdelhi/nigerians-beaten-up-at-rajiv-chowk-metro-station/article1-1269552.aspx.. Doz pple 're just evil,maybe bcoz of d #IDOLS dy worship
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by veeberry(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
I wonder what nigerians are looking for in india. A dirty place to be
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by chumakk: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=30pt]There is no clear proof they are beating Nigerians. I can only see crowd recording video with their mobile phones...[/size]
you must blind or you are one of the CISF
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by fe32(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
no excuse for this crazinesss cause we are one africa..but they are from Gabon not Nigeria. Check the youtube link
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Kingsimmer(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
d world isn't a beta place yet no one is born with racism
lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by kilokeys(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
i saw policemen leering and cheering... na wa o.. those guys get mind sha.. they tried defending themselves.. it would have been worse if they didnt do anything

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by gatiano(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
The other races of the world are jealous, envious of africans (precisely the black skinned), they are all really angry except a few who have accepted that black person is the alpha race. are you mad dude? no i am not, genetics teaches us that black is dominant. thus they are the Lords. and this angers them.

there is flood in africa, that is because we are stupid not caring for our environments, so i will say no natural disaster of any kind. can anybody say the same about the other continents? it is not by our power or might. but by the Grace, kindness, love, and power of GOD Almighty. Black people get upright with GOD'S Reality, then see and experience the wonders of the universe.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerians need to curb their tongues and arrogance in foreign territories. I once met a Nigerian guy in China and he was busy saying how much he hated Chinese and even saying this to their faces, as if he was forced to go to China. That mentality is still going to get a lot of you mobbed, your name calling should start and end on NL, otherwise you will be free meet. Just saying. When in Rome... (you'll feel in the blanks)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
gatiano: The other races of the world are jealous, envious of africans (precisely the black skinned), they are all really angry except a few who have accepted that black person is the alpha race. are you mad dude? no i am not, genetics teaches us that black is dominant. thus they are the Lords. and this angers them.

there is flood in africa, that is because we are stupid not caring for our environments, so i will say no natural disaster of any kind. can anybody say the same about the other continents? it is not by our power or might. but by the Grace, kindness, love, and power of GOD Almighty. Black people get upright with GOD'S Reality, then see and experience the wonders of the universe.

Half of Indians are black skinned dude! Please come up with another excuse!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by EbolaParasite: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
BluIvy:

Half of Indians are [size=20pt]fake black[/size] skinned dude! Please come up with another excuse!

Corrected. You can thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Arosa(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
yinkaabeegs: Pathetic indeed.. Even indians too dey form racism.. Have dey 4goten dat dey ave black indians too

True! there are black Indians, but what you obviously don't know is that their blacks are treated worse than they treat Nigerians.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by arvinsloane(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Those nigerian boys are lucky......imagine the number of indians who were ready to pounce on them... I'm sure that is another aluu community in india....wait o...those police men na real woman wrapper...make thunder fire dem there...
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Revolva(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerians don suffer oo no be small
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by fireforfire: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Artorius: I use that metro station frequently. I'm surprised something like this happened there.

wetin una dey find for india sef? of all places
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by fursh(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
epospiky: Indians beating up Nigerians in their country? What are they bragging with? Will cut our oil supply and they'll come begging

They'd come begging huh, What would make them do that?? There are a lot of alternative should anything go wrong and it's not as if your oil is been supplied to them for free. Dem nor go beg you, remove that one from your mind

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Raiders: Nigerians should stop going to that shithole called India. I wonder whats so special about India that would make any Nigerian want to go there. India is not any better than Nigeria.

It's that disease called ''anywhere but Nigeria syndrome''. There are people in this country dumb enough to emigrate to Afghanistan if given the chance.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by otumfour(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
angry

Wtf! The Nigerian government really need to take this shyt seriously, so pissed watching that video, they could have killed them mehn....
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by delishpot: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
As ussual, Nigerians never take responsibility. No one mentioned the racist comments Nigerians made to the indians in india o.
See life? If truely they made racist comments to the indians they deserve every blow they recieved and more.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dinlin: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hey guys...Dere is racism everywhere. Its time 4 we Nigerians to do a soul searching about d places we choose to visit..Is India worth it? light skin indians are racist to dark skin indians...why do u think bleaching cream business boom in south east asia? Its even the guys buyin dos cremes tryna look bollywood..lol...Have u seen the way foreigners are stared @ in India? gang raping tourist ladies. Their degrees are worthless in developed countries..but u guys kno what? d garlics munchers earn a fair share of racism in Australia & New Zealand..google check..An indian @ my work place once said "Hey bro..am not like other indians am different, I dont like indians". I laughed and said "every nation got its share of undesirables". I kept an open mind about him...but guess what..the curry always gossips to everyone abt somebody.
A Nigerian outside Nigeria is like being a jew in the middle east..Package urselves guys! Be exceptional, trust nobody but your instincts, stay away from the nights and abide by d law.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
zeemo2007: They maltreat us everywhere we go and we treat all of them like kings and queens here..

Nigerians are good people indeed if not for these bad leaders forcing everyone to flee the country for greener pastures abroad
Please spare me that 'blame our government' rubbish. Which government forced you to go to India? Are people not hungry in India? Have you been to India? If you travel within that country and see what is on ground, you will not type this crap. Anyone from here who decides he wants to seek ''greener pastures'' in India is on his own and deserves no pity. Why only India? Why not Pakistan and Bangladesh? Or even Iraq. If he used just half the effort he will use in those places in this Nigeria, he will be a multi-millionaire. But no. Everywhere outside Nigeria is ''better''. Meanwhile those same Indians and Chinese are flooding this country daily, eyeing the numerous opportunities that abound in the place. Some of our guys need to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Eniobanke86(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
U are simply right
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by SinghInLagos: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
I am Indian man living in Lagos past 10 years and I am feeling very much shame for this incident. I please beg all the Nigerian don't be upset about this. What those Indian boys did is evil and I pray the police to deal with them. I enjoy my stay here and Nigerian treat me like family and I am treat them like my brother and sister also. Please don't to take what these boys did as people of India. These are just the bad egg of India - criminal boys.any Nigerian travel to the India and have no problem and do schooling, shopping, medical, business and all enjoying themselves in India.
Long live Nigeria and India.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by gatiano(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
you are very right and correct. those black skinned dudes, or the decendants of the black people of india is what they call the dalit caste and much worse, the so called untouchable. when you meet these brother of the untouchable caste and the dalit caste, if you don't cry at that same place, you will in a quiet place of your privacy. they are considered non-human. if they treat those like that, how will they treat you?
BluIvy:

Half of Indians are black skinned dude! Please come up with another excuse!
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Olawad52(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na their country den kuku dey......if den com ur own country 2....Flog dem....beat dem and..infact Kick dem danu....
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by gatiano(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
i have a lot of indian friends, and they are wonderful people only if you respect yourself and put to yourself high esteem. some can even fight for you till death. no lies, a personal experience. they will always tell me, never tease an indian girl in india. all the dudes around will suddenly become her brother. is this attitude good? yes it is a wonderful attitude that i love. but most still consider themselves superior to the darker race. until a real caucasian hits him hard then he gets shocked.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dinlin: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
SinghInLagos: I am Indian man living in Lagos past 10 years and I am feeling very much shame for this incident. I please beg all the Nigerian don't be upset about this. What those Indian boys did is evil and I pray the police to deal with them. I enjoy my stay here and Nigerian treat me like family and I am treat them like my brother and sister also. Please don't to take what these boys did as people of India. These are just the bad egg of India - criminal boys.any Nigerian travel to the India and have no problem and do schooling, shopping, medical, business and all enjoying themselves in India.
Long live Nigeria and India.

The Indian guy in 9ja has just spoken..Una see the kin english wen hin type? u still won study for hin yeye India? una no go study for UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, western european countries dem even ghana(u go enta plane get to accra frm lagos abi na)..una for enter syria and iraq go study..infact Afganistan go give you citizenship...mcheeeeww!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator / The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) / Scrap Plane Spotted At A Fuel-Station In Igando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.