Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt (4292 Views)

Buhari hasty withdrawal from probing Obj questions his credibility on corruption / Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons / Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2014
http://www.zimeye.com/tb-joshua-threatens-to-curse-everyone-who-questions-his-words/

Nigerian preacher TB Joshua receiving questions over his claims that his church hostel building which collapsed on the 12 September killing 115 people was caused by a mysterious passing aircraft has threatened to curse everyone and anyone who will criticise him for the inconsistencies in facts arising from his confessions.

In an uncharacteristic fashion, Joshua on Sunday spoke angrily about people “spreading lies and falsehoods” in relation to the accident warning according to his words that “God’s wrath” would soon befall them.

“Don’t allow yourself to be used by satan,” Joshua lashed out.
He continued,“I said that our God will get back to them. He has started somewhere… I pray the satanic agents should be the only ones to suffer this.

Warn your family and brothers about their talk… God is a God of vengeance – anybody can go for it,” he said.

Joshua continued saying that the incident was actually provoking God to reveal to the world more evidence of his Divine calling.

“I have been on this journey for 27 years, do you think God can close His eyes and rubbish everything here?

They are asking God to bring more evidence of whether He is the One who called me.

Warn everyone to be very careful. This issue at hand is a delicate issue. Whatever anybody wants to write, let them write it; they will be the ones to read it.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Let us be very careful of our tongue,” he said.

Joshua has been the centre of a barrage of criticism since the tragic building collapse in his church which claimed 115 lives, 84 of whom were identified as South Africans.

Your responsibility is to the victims and the relations of the victims and martyrs of faith,” the controversial preacher continued.

“If you say you are born again, look for them. Share what you have with them – your love, prayer, affection and strength. This is what we call ‘born again’ – your pain is my pain; your joy is my joy,” he charged.
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by lordizak(m): 4:49am On Oct 01, 2014
who give am authority to curse? is that how his God work?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2014
lordizak: who give am authority to curse? is that how his God work?
I still remember how Abraham cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by echobee(f): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by flexing11(m): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2014
right from the day of john the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence taketh it by force!
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by okosodo: 5:58am On Oct 01, 2014
I have always said it that this man looks very aggressive and unforgiving

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by hannesy(f): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2014
IdiAmin1: I still remember how Abraham cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed
lmao oga`mi is nat abraham oooo is elisha, read 2 Kings 2:23-25

16 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by rusher14: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Don't make me laugh.

Couldn't see any vision concerning the death of his followers yet thinks his curses hold weight.

I dare him
. grin

14 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by tonytony208(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2014
IdiAmin1: I still remember how Abraham cursed kids that were cajoling him and lion came out and devoured them. Becareful, let God be the judge. As for me, my mouthlipsrsealed

do you attend TB's church? No wonder you are a half-baked xtian; you and the blind soul that liked your post. Where in your bible did Abraham cursed children? I'm sure you will also say THE FATHER OF DAVID IS GOLIATH!

14 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Lucasbalo(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Finally, people are catching up with T B the fake healing, two bit hustler misrepresenting himself as a prophet. What a fake prophet of doom.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by nuclearboy(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2014

This is the problem - people don't know the scriptures and so these false prophets and servants of Baal can convince you of whatever they wish. Abraham NEVER cursed anyone - go read your Bible and find out who cursed kids that a Bear (not lion) came out and killed 42 of them.

By the way, "as the bird without alighting, a curse causeless shall not fall" - If truly he was inconsistent in his words and has been lying, his curse cannot fall on anybody that points it out, as that would mean the Lord is defending a liar, "Shall not the Judge of the whole earth do right?". You people just place these men on fake pedestals

Anyway, a fake pedestal fits a fake prophet perfectly.

As for you, this shows why you lean "politically" towards those that are destroying your children's future and cheer for the destroyers of your tomorrow

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by tonytony208(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2014
flexing11: right from the day of john the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence taketh it by force!

excuse me! Spare us your nonsense. Someone broke the law by illegally turning one storey building to many storeys building. As a result of his intentionally illegal action, 115 pple lost their lives. He tried BRIBING! news men to cover-up the story (imagine a "man of god" involved in bribery) and here you are stuffing your own throat with "one kingdom suffereth violence...". Is it not that same bible that said "by their fruits you will know them"? What fruits has TB produced now that look like that of a xtian? Is it not the same bible that says "the child of God (how much more a pastor) must not strive, but be gentle towards all"? I suspect you too have been given green water to drink, hence your senseless and bigotic reasoning. I pray you will regain your senses and come back to your mind before it is too late.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by 2cato: 6:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Who is a true prophet and who is a fake prophet and how can we identified them since they all claim they are real.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by PapiWata: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Pastor Jaguda is not content to predict death and disaster for OTHER people, and he is not content to bask in the monumental idiocy of claiming that his slum building, which collapsed and killed well over a hundred souls, was destroyed by alien UFO aircraft, so now this greedy little goblin, Pastor Jaguda is threatening to CURSE all who do not bow and grovel before him.

Dear Pastor Jaguda, please be advised that ONLY your flock of gullible and brainwashed sheep regard you as the self-acclaimed God of your dreams. The rest of the world is painfully aware that you are a career fraudster, a bogus prophet of doom, and now of course a mass-murderer who killed over a 100 souls as collateral damage in your collapsed house of cards that was erected in wanton violation of all building codes known to modern man.

So, in conclusion, Killer Pastor Jaguda, may I politely request a special curse to be placed on ME, for my sin of pointing you out as the unrepentant killer, snake-oil salesman, and Ponzi Scheme operator that you have been all along. With all due respect, Pastor Jaguda, I suggest that you stick your bony head down the nearest toilet and flush twice, so you can get a good mouthful of floating turds as your reward on earth, before you are admitted with much fanfare and pageantry, to the fiery pits of hell, where you are so long overdue, you revolting little piece of excrement.

20 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Spray(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2014
. You gullible fellow, hw can you compare TB joshua with prophet abraham?

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2014
hannesy: lmao oga`mi is nat abraham oooo is elisha, read 2 Kings 2:23-25
Tnx swery, I always interchange Elijah and Elisha with Abraham. As for those hating, atleast I read the bible to be able to remember the incident which most of you are not aware of undecided
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by PenSniper: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2014

Point of correction: not Abraham but Prophet Elisha immediately after the departure of Prophet Elijah.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Curse ke?

I no dey for this one ooo,am wearing okada helmet now.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by smada13(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2014
yeye dey smell.....wuru wuru preacher...wolf in sheep clothing..... is he going to use his charm to curse or what....cuz I strongly believe God is not behind him.....afefe ti fe ati ri furo adie.......

my instinct doesn't fail me....I've always said he is a false preacher.....

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Dibiachukwu: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Read your bible again. That was not Abraham but a prophet named Elisha.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by mperoakeem(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2014
'man of god' dey cause? #confused

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by smada13(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

excuse me! Spare us your nonsense. Someone broke the law by illegally turning one storey building to many storeys building. As a result of his intentionally illegal action, 115 pple lost their lives. He tried BRIBING! news men to cover-up the story (imagine a "man of god" involved in bribery) and here you are stuffing your own throat with "one kingdom suffereth violence...". Is it not that same bible that said "by their fruits you will know them"? What fruits has TB produced now that look like that of a xtian? Is it not the same bible that says "the child of God (how much more a pastor) must not strive, but be gentle towards all"? I suspect you too have been given green water to drink, hence your senseless and bigotic reasoning. I pray you will regain your senses and come back to your mind before it is too late.

did u say he tried bribing HE ACTUALLY BRIBED O!!! A SO-CALLED MAN OF GOD!! ORI E TI DARU FA!!!

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by PROCTOR: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by focus7: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Hei, I am sure u must be an evangelist produced by Joshua, please tell us which potion of ur bible is this ur claim, I guess it shuld be in the book of Abraham chapter 80:250.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2014
He's just a chest-beater.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by dridowu: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by KwoiZabo(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2014
smada13: yeye dey smell.....wuru wuru preacher...wolf in sheep clothing..... is he going to use his charm to curse or what....cuz I strongly believe God is not behind him.....afefe ti fe ati ri furo adie.......

my instinct doesn't fail me....I've always said he is a false preacher.....
my man its not your instinct, its the Grace of God upon you. T.B Joshua is a Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by olashas(f): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Elisha, not Abraham.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2014
bro,pls when last you go church??lolxxxx..abeg no vex,its prophet Elisha,the balded one..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by free2ryhme: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2014
byrron: http://www.zimeye.com/tb-joshua-threatens-to-curse-everyone-who-questions-his-words/

Nigerian preacher TB Joshua receiving questions over his claims that his church hostel building which collapsed on the 12 September killing 115 people was caused by a mysterious passing aircraft has threatened to curse everyone and anyone who will criticise him for the inconsistencies in facts arising from his confessions.

In an uncharacteristic fashion, Joshua on Sunday spoke angrily about people “spreading lies and falsehoods” in relation to the accident warning according to his words that “God’s wrath” would soon befall them.

“Don’t allow yourself to be used by satan,” Joshua lashed out.
He continued,“I said that our God will get back to them. He has started somewhere… I pray the satanic agents should be the only ones to suffer this.

Warn your family and brothers about their talk… God is a God of vengeance – anybody can go for it,” he said.

Joshua continued saying that the incident was actually provoking God to reveal to the world more evidence of his Divine calling.

“I have been on this journey for 27 years, do you think God can close His eyes and rubbish everything here?

They are asking God to bring more evidence of whether He is the One who called me.

Warn everyone to be very careful. This issue at hand is a delicate issue. Whatever anybody wants to write, let them write it; they will be the ones to read it.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Let us be very careful of our tongue,” he said.

Joshua has been the centre of a barrage of criticism since the tragic building collapse in his church which claimed 115 lives, 84 of whom were identified as South Africans.

Your responsibility is to the victims and the relations of the victims and martyrs of faith,” the controversial preacher continued.

“If you say you are born again, look for them. Share what you have with them – your love, prayer, affection and strength. This is what we call ‘born again’ – your pain is my pain; your joy is my joy,” he charged.

I know God very well he is not men's errand boy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Christ jesus has redeemed me from the curse of the law when he became a curse for me,for it written,cursed is the man that hangs on a tree that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentile that i might obtain the promise of the father which is the Holy spirit..(Gal 3:13)...how then will TB joshua curse Gods anointed child..Has he forgotten whom God has blessed no man can curse??..jacob i love,Esau i hate...Let him curse those who are his followers..when did he become born again??that he will never answer..he keep saying he is born with a spirit.which spiritis he john the baptist??.i rest my case..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandson Of Obafemi Awolowo, Segun Awolowo Poses With His IMV SUV In Abuja (LIB) / Yiboos React To SMS (Scientific Maximum Shishi) Of Eze Ndigbo Of Akure / Wounded Biafran Protesters In Onitsha Anambra State Today - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.