Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Make Money With Your Network - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money With Your Network (1438 Views)

Boost Your Network Signal.....1 To Full Bar / Your Network Determines Your Networth In Business: Get Network / Your Network Determines Your Networth: Get Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Your Network by Networkingprof: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2014
Sometimes ago, I was talking to a friend of mine about my network and how God has been faithful. So he was hopeful of joining, but then he will procrastinate. He was just reluctant. The last time we met, he was telling me of an experience.

He said he was the secretary of his business' association, that one day in the meeting, he just saw a young man came to the association meeting to address the gathering on the importance of health and the food we eat and how this make or mar our health.

He said the guy did not say much, but he hammer more on the Ebola of a thing to arouse the interest of his audience that, if their immunity is worth it, it would be easy to survive even the attack of Ebola, God forbid.

He said by the time people began to buy the healthcare product from the guy in question, he open his mouth and cannot close it. So he said his mind just came to me at that moment, that wow, this is what I used to talk about. He was seeing me missing in action.

So I allow him to make his point. Then I told him, look, it is you who missed out pal. I am not as close to these people as you are, they are under your jurisdiction. If you had join the network, the association would have been your chance right there, you know?

Then he realized the secret. And you too, there are people you are so close to, that you can make money helping them to get what they want that they may not realize they need until you tell them at their convenient time. But, will you tell them?
Re: Make Money With Your Network by Networkingprof: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2014
1. Join vemma free of Charge and advertise your business to people online. the good thing is, you will have a webpage to redirect them to, and if you believe in "first people in the business are the ones making all the money", then join vemma, it is the latest MLM in Nigeria today. See my webpage here for instance: www.netmax.vemma.com

2. You can also join pill-based Networking Marketing company, such as Greenlife, Fohow Nigeria, where you will earn continual residual income Earn N6,350 on each person you introduce to Greenlife business, with time, you earn N6,350x4, and then N520,000 at a particular stage in the business. Thats just The beginning, so to say. Chech here http://greenlife-products..com/, then http://fohownigeria..com/

Where to start from scratch

First, buy N25,000.00 worth Quantum body analyzer and take your business to churches, social gathering, meetings and other communal gathering, then make continual income and earn from the commissions that comes from buying the products. You also earn from what people you introduce to the business buys.

Finally, make more money from the team you have built

Tell people the business and investment aspect of your business. It is simple, you see, the three business that will not fail you is housing, clothing, food. So food supplement is auxiliary to food, as long as people keep consuming dead food, flour and cooked which is our modern trend, they will keep having problem.

And you will keep being in business. Because you are caring for the feedback to the wrong eating habits and lifestyle of the urban or modern people, when their system starts to malfunction because they don't have dietary discipline.

How much do you need to start?

Not so much, all you need to start with in Greenlife for instance is just N32,000. With Fohow: N48,000, with Trevo: N34,000, with netmax.Vemma.com (vemma) N15,000. These businesses are so cheap to start, then you build your network.

You don't need more than N50,000 to start, but the problem is, you will struggle more than that amount just to decide for it.

call 08097174000 once you decide for it.
Thanks.
Re: Make Money With Your Network by Networkingprof: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Some people believes that Network Marketing is making another person work for you, such that if you are involve, you are pushing somebody up. But can you push anybody up if you are not going up yourself?

So, if you push a person up, it can only mean you are going up too. MLM is a co-operative business as opposed to competitive business that is the rule of the day. So if you decide for it, you are not making mistake.
Re: Make Money With Your Network by Networkingprof: 4:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Meantime, one of the most valuable experience is to know the value of time and human resources in business. If you need money or more money, networking business can convert your money to more money then your time and your crowd to much more money. Dont be proud to take a step forward to learn more, call 08097174000 to start your business today. Success in MLM is real.
Re: Make Money With Your Network by donpy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Good Quality Vitamin And Mineral Supplements From Swissgarde / Doli Printers For Sale / Access Bank Is Set To Sack Over 1500 Staff Of Intercontinental Bank On 30/10/12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.