Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Oando Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Invitation (1227 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Oando Is Recruiting. Hurry! / Oando Upstream Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Invitation by kilkase30: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2008
hey guys has any one received any invitation for test for oando? a feind of mine just told me he received an e-mail for a text in lag. waz up guys?

HOW TO MAKE N200,000-N400,000
PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT FOR MORE UNDERSTANDING
Stop the Search. Your Life is about to change! Dramatically! My name is Ikokwu Uzoma Emmanuel. My program will make you rich. In just a few minutes, I’m going to offer you the opportunity to let me guide you exactly, step by step through the easiest, most lucrative, most dynamic and most profitable method of generating money.

I am offering you the opportunity to take advantage of my perfected process that will have you generating serious profits in a month. I have personally researched, tested, invested in and profited from my information before I’m making it available to my nation wide friends. There is no reason why you should not take advantage of what I’ve done to save yourself time and money. Infact, I have an idea that might just make you a ton of money by letting you use my proven method to make money.

This is perfectly legitimate, brilliant yet easy map to enormous wealth. By following my outstanding and fully documented method of generating cash, I will personally guide you to making over N400,000 monthly.

This is not some academic work filled with big words and convoluted explanations that no one can understand, just pure plain English, simple methods that anyone can act on from the first day. When you act on this information you will succeed. Let others wonder how! No education, special experience is needed. Anyone can participate in this programme whether you are young or elderly, irrespective of your location. My system will create wealth for you. 100% guaranteed.

Are you currently unemployed, underemployed, tired and sick of being broke or looking for an extra income? Then this is for you. I will like to congratulate you because your search for a better life is over.

I will start by introducing you to the business of the century called Information Marketing. I’m a young inforpreneur graduate. Inforpreneur is an entrepreneur who sells information or market information. What am about to reveal to you is neither a get rich quick scheme, nor an over night riches scheme it is a sure and steady way to building a business career online and offline. So if you are looking for a way to get 50 million Naira in 24 hours, I’m sorry, you won’t find it.

This is amazing revelation that I think you must know today, most especially if you have been searching for job to no avail. Stop that search now and provide yourself one with amazing information business. I see opportunity waiting for people like you to tap on and turn their lives around 360 degrees with money resting on their bank account regularly.

One of such opportunities is what you are about to learn, This is one simple business that you can set up today and begin to receive your cash from total strangers in the next 24 hours who you would only know by phone and email address. Your physical contact is not, at all, necessary.

I stumbled on this valuable business after my graduation from the university. I search for job to no avail till God blessed me with this idea. It required no qualification anybody can do it as long as you know how to read and write and check you mails on the internet.

I will hand over to you the same strategy that I used to acquire money, without a God father, no silver spoon, no white cola Job, just using my Mobil phone, bank account and email address. Selling information cab be replicated over and over.

The world now,divine information or idea rules over pverty, ignorance and failures.the business is just selling required information to those who require such solution in every aspect of life.My e manual will teach you how to literaly convert any information to money making machine It will teach you where to get information to sell;lists of proven information that sells like hot cake;the mobile numbers of all the necessary contacts etc

I am the financial consultant that discovered and developed this system. With this system you make money at will you, you make over four hundred thousand Naira every month legitimately. It is an easy and simply system.

You can do it either as a part time or full time business. If you are already employed, you only need one or two hours everyday. You can do it either on your normal working hours or after closing from work. If you are already in business, thank your God because it is an opportunity to make extra money without much effort and expenses, monthly. It is Avenue to make money to expand your business. This system is easy, simple and safe for everybody: man or woman, married or single, young or old. Weather you are a graduate, undergraduate, student or dropout, it does not matter The important thing is that you must know how to read and write.

Info Marketing is simply the selling of packaged information e.g. Manual on “How to start Recharge card printing business with just a startup capital of 10,000naira”
“Snail rearing in the tropics… a goldmine”
“How to open a US Bank account Right here from Nigeria”
“Step by step manual on Solar electricity generation plus inverter building” etc,
This packaged information could be in the form of an e-book, manual, cd, tape etc
Once the information is packaged, the next thing to do is to advertise the packaged information, and then people will start paying for your packaged information.

It is simple stupid and straight forward, there is so much wealth in information marketing and the start up capital required is so small. Above all, this business is that you can start easily because no computer knowledge is required, no website, no qualifications required, no racial discrimination. But you must know how to check your mails and send mails. It can be done anywhere all you need to get started is just your mobile phone, your bank account, e-mail address.

MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY
Briefly, I will like to share with you my personal experience as an information marketer. I searched for job to no avail. At a time, I started doing odd jobs just to eat, especially coming out from a family that is not well to do, that does not have Godfather. One day, God gave me this divine idea. I paid for the advert of my manual and that was a turning point in my life.

. Information Marketing turned my life around. What I want you to know is that whatever your current situation is financially, age or education background, your location, this is a great opportunity for you to forge ahead and earn big selling information. This business is what you can do while you still retain your current job and start earning from it immediately.

I will handover to you the same strategy that I used to make money without Godfather, no silver spoon background, just using my mobile phone, Bank account and e-mail address.

Selling information can be replicated over and over by you. Information Marketing offers the following benefits:
a.It requires low start up capital.
BIt offers high return on investment.
C No qualification is required.
d No age barrier.
e It can be done anywhere.

GETTING STARTED
To help you become a successful Information Marketer, I have package an e-book on information marketing to teach you all the A – Z of Information Marketing. My detailed 14 page step-by-step manual will teach you how to convert any information to a cash-spinning machine. ·

Information to sell (They are in my e-manual) ·
A How to package the information. (They are in my e-manual) ·
B Where to advertise the package information. (They are in my e-manual) ·
C Sample adverts. (They are in my e-manual)

If you don’t have any information to sell, don’t worry, in my manual you will find information that sells like hot cake, all the websites, phone numbers and all the necessary guides are in my e-manual. The e-manual will open your eyes to thing you do not know.

BONUSES
·My personal lists of proven advert mediums. ·
My personal marketing strategy.

Testimonies:
When I followed the techniques, I was amazed beyond my imagination, I made four hundred and fifty thousand Naira in my first month…, Thanks a million… Uche Amaechi …… Lagos

Since I bought you manual my life has changed considerably… I have changed from a beggar to a cheerfully donor in my church… Thanks… Ike Michael, Ibadan .

It is unbelievably but quite true I was transformed from applicant to a moneymaker. I made roughly N 420.000 in a month! May God bless you richly. Sunday Richard… Port Harcourt

Special Bonus:

Introducing Ikokwu Uzoma Emmanuel’s moneymaking system that guarantee you never go broke again! I am ready to show Nigerians my secret of my making endless cash online and offline. This system will pump more money for you daily; you will never search for job again.
I have created an underground, never before seen package guarantee to take any one by the hand into making over TWO hundred thousand Naira monthly.

This is the best investment you are going to make this year. There is no doubt about that. Order this package and your financial worries will be over. BUT! . WAITE! Am going bribe you silly. You will think am running mad!!! . If you order this package right away I will give you these exclusive super bonuses.

Super exclusive bonus no 1 – I will offer you lifetime support. I normally charge forty thousand Naira (N40, 000.00) per a section so you can imagine the worth of this, Super exclusive bonus no 2 – I will personally monitor you and make sure you succeed in this business… you know what this means. That means if I tell you to pay N 50,000 00 for these, am justified. But I won’t do that. I know that many people won’t be able to afford that. I remember I use to borrow money to buy books. So I understand
So how much do you think is a reasonable fee?

Do you think it should be N 40, 000.00? NO! I won’t charge that much.
Do you think it should be N 30,000.00? I think it will be too much for you.
Then, what about N15, 000.00? That should be okay! But I think there are house wives, job seekers, and students out there who can’t afford it .

Okay… what about N 10,000 00? That should be okay! After al
l that is what some people are charging and they don’t make half the money I make. N5000 seems ok but I will still come down for you.
N 4,000.00? NO WAY !
It seems am going crazy
!
Okay! Okay!! Okay!!! Then N 3,500 00 is the price.
BUT hell no! You have to pay only N2, 000, 00.

So there you go with just N 2,000.00 I will show you how to make N400, 000.00 monthly even if you are lazy like me. That is to say that you will be making over N12, 000.00 daily. You will also be getting all the help from me. But you must hurry before I woke up from this madness. The price can go up anytime.

HOW TO ORDER
Pay the sum of N2, 000 into my bank account.
Account Name = IKOKWU UZOMA EMMANUEL
Account Number = 03111771801152
Name of Bank = UBA BANK NIG. PLC

N.B: You can pay in from any branch of UBA nationwide.

Or
Account Name = IKOKWU UZOMA EMMANUEL
Account Number =
Name of Bank = DIAMOND BANK (NIG) PLC.

N.B: You can pay in from any branch of Diamond bank nationwide. when you pay text the teller no of the slip ,your name and email address TO 08035752920 OR [email kychemze2@yahoo.com].Upon confirmation,i will send the maunal to your email address.the manual is 14 pages.

End Note: Remember, the different between the rich and poor is the uncommon application of information. Achieve greatly by taking this bold step to unlocking your wealth and destiny to work into the realm of affluence by ordering this e-manual.

Money back guarantee.

Are you exited? Don’t be yet as am about to shock you. Ikokwu Uzoma’s no bills cover you, no questions asked, no quibbles. No beef, no risk, iron clad, 100% money back Guarantee. If after purchase this e-manual that teaches you about this system, after implementation and you fail to make the money I said, please ask for a full refund of your money.

Yours million
IKOKWU UZOMA EMMANUEL.

ADDENDUM
Get your own now and get informed.
Infact you are lucky to have come across this package I promise you, if you order for it today, you will start making as much as N200,000 - N400,000 PER MONTH and you won’t regret it

You will derive so much benefit from it.
Because it is tantalizing and down to earth well researched money making system.it will pick you up from obscurity into fame,from poverty to prosperity and from frustration to celebration

Don't Ever Conclude It Is Impossible until You Try It Out BECAUSE
Millionaires Are Now Made Every Single Day. . . . and it’s your turn!

VERY IMPORTANT: THIS BUSINESS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. IT IS REAL, LEGAL, AND LEGITIMATE.IT IS A DIVINE WAY OF ACHIEVING GREATNESS IN A SHORTEST TIME. SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Re: Oando Invitation by macherie1: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2008
no one has got time to read this epistle even if ti fetches a million dollars.
Re: Oando Invitation by eonaiviv: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ma cherie u r so right. Phweeeeee undecided
Re: Oando Invitation by Gbosko: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
Has any one noticed that most scammers are actually very dumb? Just me thinking aloud. lipsrsealed
Re: Oando Invitation by kunz: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
begger

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executives Wanted / Proshare Has Vacancies: / Custom Recruitment 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.