Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do I Combine This Colour? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Combine This Colour? (4654 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event / Learn How To Combine Colors In Your Wardrobe / What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Combine This Colour? by Edykul(f): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence day 2 you all.Pls I really need 2 know how to combine this clolour for a wedding.I Love chocholate brown hence I would love to use it.Which other colour can blend with it so well.....Fashionistas in d house pls help me outcc,GLAMSQUAD,thatgurlvixen,fashionista4eva,andromida,joywendy,zoelife,Phema et all.Tank u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by dannyville2(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Purple or yellow

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by Edykul(f): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tnks so much
dannyville2: Purple or yellow
Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by joywendy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chocolate brown is a nice color and there are a lot of varieties of colour that can go with it

Cream,white,black,grey,ivory,coffee brown,orange and even light blue.

Hope this helps smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by destante(f): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
you can use gold, silver, wine, yellow , cream and the likes. they go well

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
joywendy: Chocolate brown is a nice color and there are a lot of varieties of colour that can go with it

Cream,white,black,grey,ivory,coffee brown,orange and even light blue.

Hope this helps smiley
I agree with joy,cool neutrals and pastels are your best bet. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by Kherniekay(f): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
There are varieties of colours to go with it. you can try yellow, gold, orange or even lemon green...any of these colours is a perfect match!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by nwababy: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chocolate brown goes perfectly with gold blouse with red accessories. A friend used it in a traditional wedding and was looking very beautiful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by Maynekky(f): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please use gold,I used same for my TM and it was wow(beautiful).

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chocolate brown is easy to mix, esp if ur light skinned. Joywendy and nwababy are on point. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by misshoree(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Edykul:
Happy Independence day 2 you all.Pls I really need 2 know how to combine this clolour for a wedding.I Love chocholate brown hence I would love to use it.Which other colour can blend with it so well.....Fashionistas in d house pls help me outcc,GLAMSQUAD,thatgurlvixen,fashionista4eva,andromida,joywendy,zoelife,Phema et all.Tank u.
cream

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by tinuolababy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gold, lemon green, cream

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by styleMania: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Try this palette- Chocolate brown, orange, yellow, gold

Good-luck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by GLAMSQUAD: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2014
Edykul:

My sincere apologies for seeing this very late.

Like some other suggestions here ,I also think the cream colour combination with the chocolate colour is very appropriate especially if you have a dark to medium skin ton Like the picture of Gabrielle Union below. If you are more on the lighter skin tone then stick to bronze colours and Gold ,but not the bright shade of gold,if you do decide to use a brighter,sparkly shade of Gold A little tip here is to use less fabric of the Bright Gold and more of the chocolate fabric when making the dress/outfit. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Combine This Colour? by Edykul(f): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tnks all 4 ur contributions.I got a lot of useful tips.

(1) (Reply)

See The List This Apprentice Tailor Must Fulfil To Gain Freedom From Her Madam / Timeless Aso Ebi Styles. / 30 Beautiful Ankara Long Gown Styles Design 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.