Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

My REGRET... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My REGRET... (724 Views)

My Story My Regret Pt2. / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / My Story My Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My REGRET... by adebayour26: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Everyone on earth will have one or two things you regretted not doing or even doing. Even the richest man, happiest man or anybody have their own story to tell.

Share those things you regretted doing or not doing...
Re: My REGRET... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
No urs first
Re: My REGRET... by dytbabe: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Regrets?
Thinking . . . .
Re: My REGRET... by cegxie(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
My greatest regret was not marrying her when she took in.. It was more out the fear of the unknown as we were very young adults then.. Now its more than a decade and I still love her.. But she belongs to someone else now and av not been the same since then.
Re: My REGRET... by adebayour26: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
cegxie: My greatest regret was not marrying her when she took in.. It was more out the fear of the unknown as we were very young adults then.. Now its more than a decade and I still love her.. But she belongs to someone else now and av not been the same since then.
Heya, sorry about that. Move on with life bro.
Re: My REGRET... by adebayour26: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
My regret is not spending quality time with my Dad when I still had him within reach. Now he's away forever.
Re: My REGRET... by cegxie(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
adebayour26:
Heya, sorry about that. Move on with life bro.

Av moved on Sir and got me a beautiful bae.. Just replying to the topic... U know that one thing you wished you could have done right back then.. Its all good now.
Re: My REGRET... by adebayour26: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
cegxie:

Av moved on Sir and got me a beautiful bae.. Just replying to the topic... U know that one thing you wished you could have done right back then.. Its all good now.
'...Beautiful babe....' That's d way it should be. Weldone bro, I wish u well.
Re: My REGRET... by cegxie(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
adebayour26:
'...Beautiful babe....' That's d way it should be. Weldone bro, I wish u well.

Thanks and Jah bless you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children / Family Meeting Tomorow / Is Jealousy Part Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.