Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,154 members, 7,780,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (40090 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by kay29000(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
lol! Very funny and informative. I must confess, I used to get friend-zoned back when I always wanted to please everyone. It is a frustrating zone to be in. Now, I'd rather not be a girl's friend at all than be in that friend-zone. If I can't have you, I bounce. My time is worth more than being a girl's friend with no benefits, and have her tell me about the guy she is dating.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by vislabraye(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: So true. Nice thread for those caught up in the friendzone. It's not friendzone until you love/like the girl and want her for yourself. Basically for me, no girl can friendzone me.

Just the way guys can be friend zoned, women can also be friend zoned and they don't like it.
But the best thing any guy can do is to make the lady know ur intention before anything.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Sanguine(f): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
This Friendzone topic again! Isn't it being so overhyped now?! Or can't one have a guy as a friend anymore? Is one supposed to date every guy?! Abeggi make I hear something jare!! Friendzone ko phoneboot ni!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by alexis007(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're a free to assume. I know myself better than you know me.
...thank God he accepted the truth @ last...but boy,i dey wonder...e no dey take you reach 5 seconds to reply my post?...and this is 8:55am for God's sake...i want you to say the truth again...you JOBLESS?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Chris95(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Its quite simple...if u dnt want to b friend zoned try to b mre flirtatious dan friendly wif d gurl..dat way she gets to knw dat u actually see ha as mre dan jux a friend.
But, its nt so bad to b in d friend zone of some gurls if ur smart u can turn it to ur advantage..u can get to knw hw gurlz tink nd undastand d woman physiology beta.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2014
alexis007: ...thank God he accepted the truth @ last...but boy,i dey wonder...e no dey take you reach 5 seconds to reply my post?...and this is 8:55am for God's sake...i want you to say the truth again...you JOBLESS?
Is that (or one of) the yardstick(s) for knowing somebody is jobless? If you have run out of idea you should have just quit quoting me.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by euphorbia(f): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2014
@ op,remember that a lady can be 'friendzoned' too......and also,what if it was the guy that didn't 'confess' on time? For example, this friend of mine(the lady) and the guy were in friend zone for about 7 years.my friend expected he to say somthing but hmmmba.only for him to confess his feelings after 1 week she had said yes to another guy. Who is to be blamed?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by dammytosh: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2014
All this points for Friend Zone.

The signs are simple. You care but No Kissing, No Cuddling, No sex.

My Brother, you are not only in friend zone, you are close to enemy territory.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by icekidgodfrey(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: So true. Nice thread for those caught up in the friendzone. It's not friendzone until you love/like the girl and want her for yourself. Basically for me, no girl can friendzone me.

Ha! Hot shot.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by kzokul(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
That is one of the many lies we tell to keep you pipu in the friendzone, if we like you we like you, if we don't we just say "let's start as friends first and see how it goes later"
Wat about wen u guls say u wud tink abt it.....is iit also part of d many lies dt u use in putting guys on d torture zone list....
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Kingsimmer(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
she was like; WAT AV I DONE TO DESERVE DIS...U JEX TURNED UR BACK TOWARDS ME...LETS CONTINUE THE FRIEND ZONE NWWW >:

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by sixteendigits: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2014
If not for anything I would have dashed you money... : grin nice one
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2014
kzokul:
Wat about wen u guls say u wud tink abt it.....is iit also part of d many lies dt u use in putting guys on d torture zone list....
Any girl that tells you that is not interested in dating you, she just wants to collect your money why she pretends to think about it.

Trust me, been there done that.
We know immediately if we like a guy and want to date him, we don't need no thinking about nothing.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by makkitush: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
If she friendzones me,i will friendzone her back. I will be 1-1.afterall,she's not the only gal in this world.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Lailerh(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
That first one don pass friend zone o. Na brother zone grin
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by yungdamaz(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Na every gurl u go date......if u av been friend zoned jst take it like dat man....girls full everywer...jst dnt make same mistakes again
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by bobozaguru: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Its an epic fail for me to hear 'Awww Eleke, u ar such a nice guy, but...."

the two ways i know to get out of d friendzone is to flirt...flirt like there is no tomorrow (lol dont overdo it o!) and start giving her those long stares (make sure she catches u doin it). Stir up her emotions and give her so many tins to think abt. Next tym she feels like dating sumone, guess who makes first position?

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by pryd(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: 1 like for you smiley
But how do guys even allow themselves to be friendzoned? I just don't get it!

Well said!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by quivah(f): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Any girl that tells you that is not interested in dating you, she just wants to collect your money why she pretends to think about it.

Trust me, been there done that.
We know immediately if we like a guy and want to date him, we don't need no thinking about nothing.
why na :/?!

u wan dry all our clothes for backyard ni.. e don do o madam

btw, those things don't go that way for all girls, speak for yourself abeg what's with the generalization?!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by alexis007(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Is that (or one of) the yardstick(s) for knowing somebody is jobless? If you have run out of idea you should have just quit quoting me.
...guy,don't forget you're male,just like me...if you were female the convo might have been a lil bit longer wink....lemme now make use of this ample opportunity to dismiss your case...have a 9ice day shaa...
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by pryd(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Friend zone or whatever nonsense it's called is just overrated. Friendship can never be totally balanced at all times, someone must be willing to offer more in certain circumstances.
So because a female friend refuses to sleep with you(date you), she has friend zoned you...are your legs chained?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by davide470(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Jamean: Friendzoning is a two-way thing. Not only guys are friendzoned. Girls are also friendzoned, big time. So, guys should stop playing the victim.

The FRIENDZONER may not come outrightly to tell the FRIENDZONEE that - we are "just friends" yet enjoying "in a relationship" privileges. It begins in subtle ways and before you know it you are entangled.

I personally had that experience, I'll tell you it's not a pleasant one. Well, I'm fine now and understand better.

Tell me something!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by mesoade(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Jamean: Friendzoning is a two-way thing. Not only guys are friendzoned. Girls are also friendzoned, big time. So, guys should stop playing the victim.

The FRIENDZONER may not come outrightly to tell the FRIENDZONEE that - we are "just friends" yet enjoying "in a relationship" privileges. It begins in subtle ways and before you know it you are entangled.

I personally had that experience, I'll tell you it's not a pleasant one. Well, I'm fine now and understand better.

friendzoning of girls is so eff'ing rare,though haven't seen such i still believe it does still happens.

BTW,would like to see you write the unpleasant story of you being friendzoned.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by valdes00(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks OP, u av jus help me in givin sum1 a RED card.... I for say, everytym she wil b sayin brother valdes brother valdes... Han an
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by mspeak(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
====
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Oriskolobito no dey waste time o grin.
Once I meet girl I wan bang, I dey tell am straight away.
"I want you."
The earlier you make it known the better.

I met a babe on a Friday and laid her on Monday.
Tall and leggy Benin girl.
And after all her shakara, she even asked for more. grin

I give catwalk lessons and in most cases, the hot babes simply waltz into my arms and like Casanova, I kiss them and lift them off their feet into the bed and the rest is history.

Of all the girls I have known since I was born, 90% ended as my lovers.

I am so fast, that husbands feel uncomfortable leaving their wives alone in my company even though God knows I will never date or sleep with a married woman. Their husbands still feel ill at ease seeing their wives smiling as I am talking with glints of excitement in their eyes. Woem love men who give them attention and tickle their fancies.
One big shot immediately made a U-Turn as he saw me going to his wife's boutique in Ilupeju, Lagos.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"To see Helen K."
"For what?"
"It is her son's birthday."
"It is my son's birthday, because I am her husband and she never told me?"
The man was furious.

Women love men who are bold, brave and who don't waste time.
And most women prefer to be loved intoto to just being an ordinary friend.
Life without romance is like soup without salt. And every woman who knows her unions loves to cook with salt to sweeten her food. So, they love the man who adds salt to their life.

PS: I would have attached a photograph, but the girl's boyfriend would be furious to see how the babe was relaxing on me. grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by davide470(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Jamean: hahaha!

Is it not you, yes you! You will come to Ilorin and... You know the rest of the story. Now that you are in Lag that I understand better.

Hahaha angry Remember those nights wink

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by DerMeister: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2014
ChiSun27: What is wrong in having a girl as a best friend? Must every relationship involve sex?

We need to change or work on our mentality towards relationships.

Your female friends might actually be the helping hands you want in future...hope You know that?

So don't push them away because you aint getting that sexxxual satisfaction from them.

Enough said.

Too deep in the friend zone for redemption! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / .. / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.