Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is (11613 Views)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / Former Ikeja Local Government Chairman, Toyin Amzat Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
How can I know my local government chairman when them supporters of APC no gree do local govrnmnt election for them dormont.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by searay(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know, what I know is ...
GEJ tillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by adelolaa(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Yinkagbo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know mine cos mr aregbe no conduct election.....but honestly I love it that way......those past chairmen are real theives....d only one in my area as at then that really tried is Eng obawole....this man will insult cheifs not to come and beg for money in lg secretariat as that's what those chiefs use to do then under pdp regime...and nothing like pry election in my town as at then na my king dey choose who will be chairman.....
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by AmiableJay(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Soji Ajayi.
Irewole Local Government Area.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by NobleG1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chairmen and Councilors only exist on paper! And yet hundreds of millions are allocated to their moribund offices every month.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Pauljonnes(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
how will I know my LG chairman wen APC government refused to conduct election in Osun state . the fact is that we don't have in Osun. APC government is a trash throughout the nation.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by TrYcIa1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
No need undecided
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Ekiseme(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know o
Funny enough I've never known any of them, past or present undecided
My Lg is Ekwusigo in anambra state,anyone that knows it should tell me

Even google dey jonse me ontop the matter
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by penny01502: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: ... and her bre.ast is even flat sef. Mtcheeeew
I like ham like dat
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by segxi1960: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
LGA Caretaker chairman died a couple of months ago
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by whitecat1: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
I speak with mine at least twice a month and I'm not even in Nigeria.

We all need to get involved. We need to know what they are doing and make them tick!
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by enomakos(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Bad idea. That would place a lot of strain on the state Government.

then was is the solution?

90% of them are thieves
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by enomakos(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Starieangel: The chairman of d lcd where I reside is bibire....shikena!

you are beautiful
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by enomakos(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote
author=MilitaryMinded]Even tho my LGA has been in the news for over 6
months due to the fact that 276 school girls were kidnapped there, I
have no idea who the chairman is.......nor do I want to know sef[/quote]

bro you are from chibok right?

i know the chairman,his name is abu shekau
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Expsbterror(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Who gives a f&&k... Does he know we from d same place..? angry
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 03, 2014
dramaticspeak: I am not a politician but follow my discuss carefully. We keep blaming jonathan for little things around us. Pot hole on our street, trash not taken care of, bad water etc meanwhile we have local government chairmen who are suppose to handle such issues but we ignore them. If I ask, how may of you will come out and vote for the local government elections I ll see very few pple. I asked a man of recent who resides in mushin who his local govenment chairman is and he didn't know. He doesn't even know tat his chairman lives in ikoyi. We keep ignoring this people. Today they start as rats eating paper, tomorrow they become grass cutter eating cardboard, its when they become lions eating iron that we cry out. I am just creating the awareness. The floor is now open to contributions and bull shits from funny people

MK OluOmo? No? grin
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by MilitaryMinded(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2014
enomakos:

bro you are from chibok right?

i know the chairman,his name is abu shekau

LOL......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Abdulhafis00: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Our LG Chairman is d best, hw i wish he is d governor of lagos state.
If not 4 electricity nd sum bad roads, EPE suppose 2 b d best town in lagos state
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by flowjoe: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Someone pls tell me d chairman of odukpani LGA
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by ibrak90(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
I rep Apapa Local Govt, Lagos.
The man of our time is Hon. Ayodeji Joshep.
Popurlaly called Dejoe..
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Dee235: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
No I don't. So sorry to say.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Abdulhafis00: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
My on LGC Is reali tryin...dat guy calle olusegun agbaje, hw i wish he z d governor of lagos state.
If nt 4 eletricity nd sum bad road EPE is d best town in lag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Innocent Umezulike Forfeits N50 Million To FG / No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore / President Buhari Hosts Dinner For Participant Of Policy Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.