Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua (2081 Views)

I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures / Diezani Returns, To Visit The Synagogue For Healing / Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by ideycraze: 4:03am On Oct 02, 2014
The founder of the Synagogue
Church of all Nations, Prophet
Temitope Joshua, has claimed that
he saw a vision of the incident that
killed at least 115 persons in the
church guesthouse.
The victims, mainly South Africans,
died when a six-storey guesthouse
belonging to the church caved in on
September 12.
The embattled clergyman, who said
he knew something tragic was to
befall his ministry, noted that he
prepared his parishioners on how to
handle the tragedy.
In a statement posted on the
SCOAN’s official Facebook page, TB
Joshua warned his critics against
accusing him of failing to foresee the
disaster that befell his ministry.
“For those who are outside the Lord,
they would not know. When you are
outside God, you will not know what
I am talking. When you are outside
the light, you cannot understand
what I am talking.
“For the three weeks before the
incident, if you heard my message
and sat down, you would know I
was giving you a vision and
prophetic word on how to handle
the situation at hand. Trials and
tests are for our belief. I go by the
directives of God,” TB Joshua
claimed.
Accusing his critics of being “used by
Satan,” the televangelist said they
were just out to “disturb” the faith
of his local and international
members with “negative words.”
According to him, all the “Satanic
agents” criticising him over the
circumstances surrounding the
incident, would soon “suffer for it.”
Since none of his critics is unable to
help him raise the victims from
death, TB Joshua argued that they
should stop rubbishing his ministry
or risk paying dearly for it.
Those who could not stop what
happened (building collapse), he
said, should be “careful of their
tongues” as “anybody can go for it.
“I have been on this journey for 27
years. Do you think God can close
His eyes and rubbish everything
here? They are asking God to bring
more evidence of whether He is the
one who called me. Warn everyone
to be very careful. This issue at hand
is a delicate issue.
“People are using this to gain
money and friends. This is a
warning. Whatever people want to
write let them write; they will be the
ones to read it. I said our God
would get back to them. He has
started somewhere. He is coming. If
your brother is involved, unless he
can resurrect the people who died,
he will join them. If you can
resurrect the people who died, you
can go free.
“The servants, the people who sent
them; the people who heard the
stories all around and those who
want to use it for themselves and to
disturb my spirit, you may likely join
them. Be careful. To be forewarned
is to be forearmed. Let us be very
careful with our tongues,” he
warned.
Urging those questioning his calling
not sway his followers, he added
that they should extend love and
affection to the victims and relations
of those involved in the tragedy.
The prophet insisted that the 115
victims were martyrs, adding that
their relations would see the
continuation of the work of God
“they died and suffered for.
“Your responsibility is to the victims
and the relations of the victims and
martyrs of faith. If you say you are
born again, wherever the victims
and their relations are, wherever the
relations of the martyrs of faith are,
look for them. Let them know you
are praying for them. What you eat;
let them eat it.
“What you wear; let them wear.
What you have on your table, let
them have it on their tables, too.
Share what you have with them –
your love, prayer, affection and
strength. Share it with them at this
time. This is what we call ‘born
again’ – my pain is your pain. Your
joy is my joy.
“The multitude of people who claim
to be with T.B. Joshua in prayer – if
the same people turn to the families
of the victims and martyrs of faith,
don’t you think life would be better
for them than before? Join them;
look for them, as many other things
they are doing now,” TB Joshua
added.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by ideycraze: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2014
This country is a joke,a man who is supposed to be in jail has now resorted to threatening Nigerians .

Why has TB Joshua not said anything about his illegal act of building a six storey instead of the four-storey he got approval for? If some of his members are blind to what he did wrong some of us are not.
No amount of threat would stop us from saying the truth.

17 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by ideycraze: 4:29am On Oct 02, 2014
ideycraze:
“For the three weeks before the
incident, if you heard my message
and sat down, you would know I
was giving you a vision and
prophetic word on how to handle
the situation at hand. Trials and
tests are for our belief. I go by the
directives of God,” TB Joshua
claimed.

Accusing his critics of being “used by
Satan,” the televangelist said they
were just out to “disturb” the faith
of his local and international
members with “negative words.”

According to him, all the “Satanic
agents” criticising him over the
circumstances surrounding the
incident, would soon “suffer for it.”
Since none of his critics is unable to
help him raise the victims from
death, TB Joshua argued that they
should stop rubbishing his ministry
or risk paying dearly for it.

Those who could not stop what
happened (building collapse), he
said, should be “careful of their
tongues” as “anybody can go for it.
here?

This issue at hand
is a delicate issue.
“People are using this to gain
money and friends. This is a
warning. Whatever people want to
write let them write; they will be the
ones to read it. I said our God
would get back to them. He has
started somewhere. He is coming. If
your brother is involved, unless he
can resurrect the people who died,
he will join them. If you can
resurrect the people who died, you
can go free.

“The servants, the people who sent
them; the people who heard the
stories all around and those who
want to use it for themselves and to
disturb my spirit, you may likely join
them. Be careful. To be forewarned
is to be forearmed. Let us be very
careful with our tongues,” he
warned.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by tybank: 4:36am On Oct 02, 2014
You saw it coming and you could not pray to God to stop it.
Pastor,respect the dead

3 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 4:39am On Oct 02, 2014
The guy TB is not only a fake healing charlatan, he's a pathological liar too. He believes in all this crap he's spouting. In a civilized society, he would be in jail.

11 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by eleojo23: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2014
There is no need to say this now. It has already happened.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Rexnegro(m): 4:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by millos: 4:52am On Oct 02, 2014
I can only but weep for all those that are so troubled that they believe this beast called T.B Joshua. Please Fashola arrest this man.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by boboLIL(m): 4:53am On Oct 02, 2014
u guys should let dx man of God be...when u ar insultin a man of God u ar indirectly insultin God.. Weda he x showinq examplex d way u want t or nat,, ts left 4 God to judge hm nat u..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by ideycraze: 4:56am On Oct 02, 2014
boboLIL: u guys should let dx man of God be...when u ar insultin a man of God u ar indirectly insultin God.. Weda he x showinq examplex d way u want t or nat,, ts left 4 God to judge hm nat u..
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by echobee(f): 5:23am On Oct 02, 2014
boboLIL: u guys should let dx man of God be...when u ar insultin a man of God u ar indirectly insultin God.. Weda he x showinq examplex d way u want t or nat,, ts left 4 God to judge hm nat u..
non sense of d highest order angry. If one member of ur immediate family was there,i know u will not say such angry

11 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by seunlayi(m): 5:27am On Oct 02, 2014
this man mouth no dey stay one place, abi he chop fowl yansh when e still be small pikin. TB, you need more training to be a religious leader, try to learn from the likes of pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi etc

4 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Greyworld: 5:29am On Oct 02, 2014
@bobolil nobody is judgin here ok? dat man in collaboration wif d engineer indirectly passed a death sentence on d victims due 2 carelessness and poor conscience. why build a 6 storey wen d plan was designed 4 four? WICKEDNESS. If it were an "ordinary Nigerian" our govt. Wud start paradin n formin activities why nt do d nidful nw? cuz he is a man of God..... Our govt nid nt speak cuz deir own nai worse, all d roads dey construct is "satans trap" wif plethoral of pot,basin evn drum holes, sm evn carry olympic standard pool. so 2 em d man is in orda.

Nigeria ll only grow 4rm dis theological stage 2 a positive stage wen we wake 4rm our sentiments especially religiously cuz its nt helpin matas.

Wish it was in d tym of Hamurabi....we 4 knw weda him see am or nt.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by otokx(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Somebody should telk TBJ that there is a time to keep silent.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by nduchucks: 5:56am On Oct 02, 2014
SMH

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2014
I only but pity his gullible followers.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by pickabeau1: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Can u put up a screen shot of his FB page
Is this true

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by tempem: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2014
You must be sick, Get well soon bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by thymedcurry(f): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2014
He talks exactly like his members. Throwing curses here and there, wishing evil on people who can see through his antics.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Yeah right! bla bla bla...*eyes rolling*

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by PapiWata: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2014
This mass murderer, Pastor Jaguda, has absolutely no shame whatsoever. First he claims that his slum building was destroyed by UFO aircraft from Mars, rather than by his own desperation to to cut corners with building costs erecting a rickety 6 floors of shoddy construction on a foundation meant to support the weight of just TWO floors.

Still pointedly ignoring the plight of the families of his followers who were crushed to death entirely due to his own ILLEGAL construction project, that demonic pastor, with his Satanic goat beard, went on to concoct one tall tale after another, all designed to garner sympathy for HIMSELF, the mass murderer, and NOT for his scores of dead and maimed victims.

May you rot in hell, Pastor Jaguda, for you represent all that is despicable, backward and homicidal about the African mind. Hopefully the class-action lawsuit being prepared in South Africa to bring you to justice will ultimately BANKRUPT you for ever, thus paving the way for your carefully crafted facade of respectability to be peeled away by your fellow inmates and buggery experts in jail, where you should have been slam-dunked a LONG time ago.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Bsmartt(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Before the End of this year I hope the truth be revealed. amen

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by kekakuz(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Something he said
you can't understand if you are outside the light
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by fweshmax44(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2014
to see is. one tin to get mind talk am na another... abeg when unn dey resume?
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Nonybb: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2014
TB Joshua is that a threat or a promise? You mean you saw the vision coming and God approved it and did nothing and then you came back, seat and talk about it? Temitope did you think Nigerians fear you? Who the hell are you?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2014
How come he didnt sound the warning to everyone since he saw the tragedy before hand? He choosed instead to sacrifice the lives of those affected. TBJ is a ritualist and nothing more. In a sane economy, he will be arrested and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Topgainer: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Threatening and Cursing in the name of his god to instill fear in people calling for a thorough independent investigation on the activities at SCOAN.
Haba Prophet, is it not better to cooperate with the investigators
We wish he could be proved right that the building collapse was caused by an attack from a jet fighter and not some kind of planned rituals for power renewal

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by argon500: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014
We are not dumb!

Please, only wake me up if he starts making sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by texazzpete(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Haha! These threats sef...is this even Christianity at all?

Leave matters of spirituality out of this. We want to know why you were building illegally with no Government approval for increasing the number of floors in that building.

This whole thing reeks of greed. If the less financially endowed Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt can expand their premises by purchasing extremely expensive plots of land in Port Harcourt GRA, what stopped Mr Joshua from purchasing more land near his church in the much cheaper Ejigbo area to build more guesthouses?

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by dagentility(f): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
U guys should just free this man. People are just busy picking his statements word to word and making a topic out of it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014
he is an utter disgrace to Christianity, he saw it coming, why didn't he say anything about it? the man is as fake as nicki's butt!! God is exposing him! people who are going to his synagog, be careful. I know what saying! angry

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by philantoxx(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2014
TB why make tinz worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DPO, Chioma Ajunwa, Seizes Newspaper Over Punch Report / Ibadan-based Prophet Predicts Coming Of Nigeria’s ‘messiah / Plateaux State 2015 Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.