Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? (1630 Views)

The Safest Strategy In Football Betting Investment ;joining Is Free / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY In A Supply Chain/logistics Business Venture / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY In A Supply Chain/logistics Business Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by handsum92: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Football betting as we now know has turned to be one of the most popular money making(actually and money losing scheme) embarked upon by youths of nowadays...it paid off for some even up to millions of naira, some constantly lose cash and when you come in here at times, you see some thread trying to explain one strategy or the other as to how to reduce the risk and make money

Most times, if you try to talk some of these gamblers out of this, what you get's "everything in life's a risk" " even buying shares and stock's a profit and loss trading scheme" "why would you hype forex and disregard football betting, they are both risky ventures and you are bound to lose if you don't stake your money wisely"...
etc

Now that got me thinking,is this really true?, can we actually compare football betting with trading schemes like stock, forex ,etc, similarities and differences?is there a way we can actually make this betting that seem like gambling an almost constant income source, is there a way to minimise risk,is there particular investment strategy and market that rakes in money...sampled the market and yu realise that even a 1.01 market could get you crying considering the unpredictability of the game...just wondering if anyother person has stepped it up from a gambling venture to a business venture,with strategies and market that almost alwys gain!...SHARE your positive and negative experience...this could just help someone still in the bondage of football betting hoping to make millions of naira and on the verge of selling properties...HAPPY INDEPENCE
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by nzeobi(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Betting is just like luggage at owners risk. What you see u take. if you are not strong enough, you will die of heart attack and anxiety. Though it pays its not for greedy people.
For me I av now settled for over 1.5 goals.
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by handsum92: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2014
nzeobi: Betting is just like luggage at owners risk. What you see u take. if you are not strong enough, you will die of heart attack and anxiety. Though it pays its not for greedy people.
For me I av now settled for over 1.5 goals.

D tin's how tangible's d point from this over 1.5?, how many games before the point gets tangible?...and is this a sure strategy and does it guarantee 75percent chance of win?...share with us elaborately please
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by nzeobi(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2014
handsum92:

D tin's how tangible's d point from this over 1.5?, how many games before the point gets tangible?...and is this a sure strategy and does it guarantee 75percent chance of win?...share with us elaborately please
Brother over 1.5 means more than one goal in a game regardless of who wins. Its odds normally ranges from 1.20 -1.35. Bt you just have to monitor leagues where lots of goals are scored to be on the safe side. Accumalate like 12 games and total odd will be like 10 and then u stake.
You will increase but it will slow and steady
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by Edd1e(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
i've been into forex trading nd i also bet online. i can say betting is just a way to make really fast money online bt u av to tak fx seriously or else... fx nd betting are bt gd business venture 4d smart ones.
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
lol. į wįll ŗāţђęŗ go ƒoŗ my ŋoŗmāl ŋęţwoŗķįŋg bųşįŋęşş ţђāţ į mųşţ ęāŗŋ ęāçђ ţįmę į įŋvęşţ ţђāŋ bęţţįŋg ţђāţ wįll māķę mę loşę my ђāŗd ęāŗŋ moŋęy.

įţ'ş vęŗy ŗįşķy. jųşţ bę ŗęādy ţo loşę şomę āŋd gāįŋ şomę. įţ'ş āll āboųţ lųçķ.
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2014
nzeobi:

Brother over 1.5 means more than one goal in a game regardless of who wins. Its odds normally ranges from 1.20 -1.35. Bt you just have to monitor leagues where lots of goals are scored to be on the safe side. Accumalate like 12 games and total odd will be like 10 and then u stake.
You will increase but it will slow and steady
bros...can you give examples of those high scoring leagues?
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by nzeobi(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2014
omoteamac:
bros...can you give examples of those high scoring leagues?
Its something you av to do urself. But holland league and denmark are ok
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by handsum92: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Sadusky:
lol. į wįll ŗāţђęŗ go ƒoŗ my ŋoŗmāl ŋęţwoŗķįŋg bųşįŋęşş ţђāţ į mųşţ ęāŗŋ ęāçђ ţįmę į įŋvęşţ ţђāŋ bęţţįŋg ţђāţ wįll māķę mę loşę my ђāŗd ęāŗŋ moŋęy.

įţ'ş vęŗy ŗįşķy. jųşţ bę ŗęādy ţo loşę şomę āŋd gāįŋ şomę. įţ'ş āll āboųţ lųçķ.

Is the networking business something like GNLD??
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
handsum92:

Is the networking business something like GNLD??

ŋo, įţ'ş dįƒƒęŗęŋţ ƒŗom GNLD
Re: Can Football Betting Be Taken As A Business Venture? by megabyte90: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Football betting is a wonderful investment, I don't mean it in the gambling
sense i meant it in the trading sense. Here is what i
mean, there is a special way to place bets without
the need to worry about the outcome because
whatever the outcome you will always profit, and it is impossible for you to lose your capital, yes i mean
impossible. The only challenge is that huge capital
is needed; for example if you trade with 100k you
will make a minimum of 4.5k profit a day and 130k
a month. You will double that if you double the
capital and so on. Aside the challenge of capital and internet connection you have nothing to worry
about, it is risk free.
I just need one of those few Nigerians who doesn't because of the fear of scam look down on opportunities.
If you need more info pls let me
know.
My email: lekkytub90@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Poverty! / Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back, Site Is Fully Up And Running / Earn N20,000 Every Week From Your House. Very Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.