Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola (50377 Views)

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by miqos02(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
what happened to zmapp?
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by ayindejimmy(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol! GEJ be like, 'Sory Mr Obama, I'm actualy in my re-election political rally. Can u call me back in like...NEVER!?'
But seriously, y u all beefin d U.S afteral they support us with their experts, advice and equipment when we had our own Ebola issue. And wit their assistance and our diligency, we overcame.The same country that gave us gave them too. So lets stop d hating and render all the support we can

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014
PointB: Finally, something mighty US can learn from Nigeria.
I don't wanna believe this news because United States Disease Control Experts were part of the team that helped tamed Ebola in Nigeria !!

Also, I think it is normal for US to come down and learn about everything we know about Ebola from the Discovery, Diagnosis, Containment, Responses , Challenges and Success recorded !!

I'm looking forward to the day US will come and study Good Governance in Nigeria !!

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by adedayourt(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014
theshadyexpress: Now obama needs a lesson or two from goodluck jonathan.....no man can indeed claim to be an island of knowledge afterall
I'm expecting apc guerillas to come and tell us it is fashola that obama is consulting

Anyways whether apc and bokoharam likes it or not.....we say goodluck till 2019

When you think you av found somtin about Nig to make u smile some pple just sore ur mood by politisizing it.

Y not jus 4get apc pdp see ursef as one nd hope for a betta nigeria

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
ayindejimmy: Lol! GEJ be like, 'Sory Mr Obama, I'm actualy in my re-election political rally. Can u call me back in like...NEVER!?'
But seriously, y u all beefin d U.S afteral they support us with their experts, advice and equipment when we had our own Ebola issue. And wit their assistance and our diligency, we overcame.The same country that gave us gave them too. So lets stop d hating and render all the support we can

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by lonelydora: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Best news ever.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by eleko1: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Wetin hapuned to their Z mapp?Sebi those clowns leave us. To our fate when they refused us their antibotic but instead sent it to Liberia and called ours pesticide.Anyway,good for them for coming here to learn.In no distance Future,I see NIGERIA as Global super Power.Nations will flow here and seek for our help

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by okazuu(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2014
how nigeria was able to overcome ebola is beyond medical but Godical even the medical personnel they are going to meet can't even explain it this is to show the world that GOD dwell in NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by orgasticdance: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Same US dat could not give Nigeria their ebola treatment or drugs? Same US blocking Nigeria Arms purchase to fight Boko Haram?

Dont let them in... There plan did not work, so now they want to carry out a study and perfect their plan to destroy Nigeria via Nigerians.
Same US that invnted the internet to type the nonsense that u r typing abi.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Chris95(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2014
fajani: you must obey Nigeria, Obama you must obey Nigeria, obey, obey obey you must obey Nigeria...
Lol...u b witch??
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2014
YOU ARE SHALLOW MINDED
theshadyexpress: Now obama needs a lesson or two from goodluck jonathan.....no man can indeed claim to be an island of knowledge afterall
I'm expecting apc guerillas to come and tell us it is fashola that obama is consulting

Anyways whether apc and bokoharam likes it or not.....we say goodluck till 2019
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by dokunbam(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
grin I just dey laugh
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Lmao.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by mcdokwe(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
COPIED
Did Nigeria send people to study anything in the US
during the Ebola virus wahala? No!!
Even request by our president was denied by Obama
yet Nigeria was able to contain the virus.
Now, instead of the US president to ask for slides or
PDF of how we did it the US is sending personnel to
Nigeria.
If they bring weaponized Ebola virus this time around
to Nigeria we only have ourselves to blame.
Every single person visiting Nigeria should be
checked properly and comprehensively at the
airports, seaports and land borders.
Na over skill dey kill monkey ooo. These guys would
want to taint this Ebola virus containment by doing
whatever it takes to rubbish that achievement.
The time to be very vigilant is now!!!
US sent soldiers to fight Ebola in West Africa and
they are sending medical personnel to study how we
did it without their soldiers.
Nigerians, open your eyes!!!

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
pls let those ignorant fools know ooo....now they are attributing Ebola and Boko haram to APC tongue tongue tongue
nduchucks: Some of you people gloating about this topic are pathetic. Ebola potentially threatens the lives of millions of people majority of who may be pellow Aficans. The US has sent 3000 medical personnel to Liberia to help and study the characteristics of this virus and are now sending a handful of experts to study the containment of the disease in Nigeria. This issue is too serious to be gloating about.

Medical experts are being sent to Senegal, a country where the virus seems to have been contained as well.

Those of you who would like to attribute this Ebola containment to politicians are outright ignorant. The success was due to:

(1) Swift action of our top Doctors and more importantly,

(2) The result of an emergency command center financed in 2012 by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to fight polio. As soon as the outbreak began, it was turned into the Ebola Emergency Operations Center. Without that top notch facility turned into Ebola Emergency Operations center, the story would have been different.

(3)The US Center for Disease Control had 10 experts in Nigeria working on polio and H.I.V., who had already trained 100 local doctors in epidemiology; 40 of them were immediately reassigned to Ebola and oversaw the contact tracing.

Ignorance kills.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by perfectcrush(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria! Soon to become world power. My prophesy.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by RaptorX: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Nonsence comments all over the place, coming to learn how to contain ebola from Nigeria? Pls dont make me laugh, the same ebola that they deliberately brought into the US and make sure the Liberian guy was exposed to as many people as possible. Why do you think Obama signed an executive order to forcibly detain anybody with symptoms of hemorragic fever? The NWO is now in full bloom and its about to be game over, too many kids on these NL.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by sexzskil(f): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
FUNNY HOW NARCISSISM IS ATTACHED TO BLACK MEN LIKE A LEECH, LITTLE WONDER THEY WILL REMAIN SLAVES FOREVER! FOR UR INFORMATION, THE DOCTORS WHO WERE DEPLOYED INTO GUINEA, R.CONGO AND LIBERIA CONTRACTED THE VIRUS AND WERE RAPIDLY FLOWN BACK TO THE USA, WITHIN 3 DAYS THEY WERE TREATED.

WHEN THE REST OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD WERE STOPPING FLIGHTS FROM EBOLA PRONED THIRD WORLD ZONES NOT TO ENTER THEIR COUNTRIES, THE US NEVER RESTRICTED BUT INSTEAD ONLY SCREENED PEOPLE BEFORE ENTERING THE UNPRECEDENTED NATION. SO FAR, ACCORDING TO REPORTS, BOTH THE EBOLA PATIENT AND THE NURSE IN CHARGE WILL SOON BE FINE COS THE UNITED STATES HAS THE BEST HEALTH ORGANISATION ON EARTH. SO WHY ARE THEY STILL COMING TO SENEGAL AND NIGERIA TO LEARN HOW THEY MANAGED TO CONTAIN THE DISEASE? IT IS THEIR DRIVE FOR FURTHER EDUCATION NO MATTER HOW PERFECT THEY ARE! SIMPLE AS ABC. THE WISE LEARN FROM SOME ACCIDENTAL ATOM OF KNOWLEDGE DISPLAYED BY FOOLS, BUT THE FOOLS THINK THEY ARE NOW SOMETHING.

WITHOUT AMERICA HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE, NIGERIA WOULDN'T HAVE CONTAIN THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS.

MAY AMERICA RULE THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY!

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Nonybb: It is the work of GEJ and his team GEJ TILL 2019 OR HEAVEN WOULD FALL

STFU... fu..cking pillock!

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by kahanma(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
godofwar666: I knw in my heart that NIGERIA will Rule the World soon

That will only happen when we stop the 'am the majority thing' drop all tribal differences and think as one nation. Nigeria is blessed. I believe I can lead Nigeria to its desired destination). So be ready to give me a chance when the time comes..
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by weyham(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dis News dey sweet my belle no be small.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by wizzyblast(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
henchamb: CNN headline..... how nigeria's poor medical infrastructure was able to stop ebola. i fink its time we start harassing cnn staff like our Egyptian brothers

Like seriously this was their headline? sad
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by living2013(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2014
No one is an island of knowledge!

This proves their ever readiness to learn and add to their knowledge.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by farano(f): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Interesting
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2014
colly227: They are coming to spread this disease further or I feel they've modified this deadly virus to spread quicker in Nigeria. The moment they leave I have a feeling bad things will happen.

I totally agree with you. U just spoke my mind. I dont trust dose guys. In as much as dis is good news sha, I feel day are not happy dat we succeeded and dat day hav a hidden agenda. Day can receive the lectures online. Day can video tape d damn tin and send to dem jare. Make dem no come oh! I no support dia coming oh!

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Okudiover(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi: Something is fishy, they would not give us their self-acclaimed Ebola cure Zmapp even when we BEGGED for it. And now they are sending medical personnel to learn how we curbed the virus in a nation of over 170Million people?
Foooolish people, what goes around comes around.

America and double standards in all their dealings.
You wanted the virus to ravage Nigeria so Goodluck would seem incapable and clueless before the whole world, now afterall you are coming to learn how the virus was curbed.

What has your intelligence agents offered to our military in their bid to find the chibok girls? I wonder what they are still doing here since they don't co-operate.
We can see who is clueless right now.

I don't trust these people. CIA would end up learning all our secrets and then set us up with a new strain of virus. To before warned is to be for armed. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Okudiover:

I don't trust these people. CIA would end up learning all our secrets and then set us up with a new strain of virus. To before warned is to be for armed. angry angry angry angry
Word. . .

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by farem: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Without prejudice, the magic was/is a brain-child of the Lagos State Government. Fashola Team did the magic to the glory of Naija.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Billygee2u: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2014
PointB: Finally, something mighty US can learn from Nigeria.
Nigeria is indeed a great Nation.Giant of True Africa

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by FOLLOWJESUS: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Thank GOD, so Nigeria is relevant now, kudos to our minister of health prof Oyebuchi Chukwu and Dr Adadevoh who paid the suprem price to save Nigerians may her soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2014
sexzskil: FUNNY HOW NARCISSISM IS ATTACHED TO BLACK MEN LIKE A LEECH, LITTLE WONDER THEY WILL REMAIN SLAVES FOREVER! FOR UR INFORMATION, THE DOCTORS WHO WERE DEPLOYED INTO GUINEA, R.CONGO AND LIBERIA CONTRACTED THE VIRUS AND WERE RAPIDLY FLOWN BACK TO THE USA, WITHIN 3 DAYS THEY WERE TREATED.

WHEN THE REST OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD WERE STOPPING FLIGHTS FROM EBOLA PRONED THIRD WORLD ZONES NOT TO ENTER THEIR COUNTRIES, THE US NEVER RESTRICTED BUT INSTEAD ONLY SCREENED PEOPLE BEFORE ENTERING THE UNPRECEDENTED NATION. SO FAR, ACCORDING TO REPORTS, BOTH THE EBOLA PATIENT AND THE NURSE IN CHARGE WILL SOON BE FINE COS THE UNITED STATES HAS THE BEST HEALTH ORGANISATION ON HEALTH. SO WHY ARE THEY STILL COMING TO SENEGAL AND NIGERIA TO LEARN HOW THEY MANAGED TO CONTAIN THE DISEASE? IT IS THEIR DRIVE FOR FURTHER EDUCATION NO MATTER HOW PERFECT THEY ARE! SIMPLE AS ABC. THE WISE LEARN FROM SOME ACCIDENTAL ATOM OF KNOWLEDGE DISPLAYED BY FOOLS, BUT THE FOOLS THINK THEY ARE NOW SOMETHING.

WITHOUT AMERICA HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE, NIGERIA WOULDN'T HAVE CONTAIN THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS.

MAY AMERICA RULE THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY!

So how exactly did d US help us contain d virus, abeg tell us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.