Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69869 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Stellaodoni1(f): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerian filmmaker and writer, Onyeka Nwelue vents his anger on Tiwa and her hubby for fuelling divorce rumours like the Carters. I have evidence of other people saying the exact same thing , but no need . Read tweets below lol

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/10/dear-tiwa-savage-you-are-not-beyonce.html

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by olu77(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Very annoying indeed

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Airforce1(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Last time I listened to her song was in 2009 on star fm 101.5

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Tell her oooooo,I don't know what is wrong with all this celebrities

22 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by godofwar666(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
grin
Airforce1: I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone
hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Neldrizzy(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Okokobioko, as Mc galaxy would say!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2014
I used to have great respect for Tiwa buh ever since she got married blike one evil spirit just enter her head...#Prophet AY over to You she's due for deliverance

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.

475 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

wicked gringringrin

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2014
LMAO.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ShirelleBaby: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2014

EPIC-HAHAHA

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by marieolae(f): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Naija ppl just hate dis woman..I wonder y oo

37 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by lottoe(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2014

Lol...madman...yeyebrities Nigerians

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Airforce1(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014

yo madt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by SpaceGoat: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
do you know how to love a woman?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Mujinho4b(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Fine she no fine... What rubbish.... angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014

bad man,am laughing seriously,you wickeded ooo.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Mtcheww,maybe they thought we are in Yankee.

With all her publicity stunt,her cds won't sell,my Alaba international boys no dey sleep..

Stunt ko,kungfu ni.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Airforce1(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Yomieluv: Mtcheww,maybe they thought we are in Yankee.

With all her publicity stunt,her cds won't sell,my Alaba international boys no dey sleep..

Stunt ko,kungfu ni.

She's even dark skinned undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
no mind the id1ot,wowor thing.

37 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by philantoxx(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2014
her ugliness is legendary

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Lailerh(f): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2014
You people are just wicked cheesy

40 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Wen will people learn to mind their business?
Mtchew

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1: Wen will people learn to mind their business?
Mtchew
still crushing on Teebilz right? cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Dbestmax(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Finally somebody gets to tell her wat av been looking for a way to reach to her...For God's sake dat b*tch is hell to hueva she comes by

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Abi o.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
still crushing on Teebilz right? cheesy
I wee soon de-crush d goat sef angry heard he beats tiwa

8 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
I wee soon de-crush d goat sef angry heard he beats tiwa
gringrin
Go easy,,well do that fast so that I can have you all to myself wink

11 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by chimerase2: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2014
De funniest part is she sacked her less convincing and amebo husband
Instead mak u do ua work u were busy checking weda weda her cat was been killed by her admirers cheesy
Nw she dn sack u, u cum de cry u wn divorce
Teebliz leekwa anya mu taaaaaa tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by mesoade(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2014
I'll always prefer chidinma to this thing.

And to think that some of our girls had her as their role models.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin
Go easy,,well do that fast so that I can have you all to myself wink
Yimu tongue when chris brown and trey songz are still dere

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.