Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria (38499 Views)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Ghana To Export Electricity To Nigeria And Neigbhouring Countries? / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibrews:
lolz...this Fckn guy..stop this Nigeria Vs Ghana ish,its not productive and fruitful...hw u doing?
hehehe! Why should i stop it? Give me a great reason to.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Coldplay89(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrham03:
useless man! I said nigeria has the largest slum in the world and its a fact! ur country is hopeless, see people living in dirty water over here.
Kibera may be the (allegedly) largest slum in Africa, but Lagos is the city with the largest number of slums in Africa.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Coldplay89:
Kibera may be the (allegedly) largest slum in Africa, but Lagos is the city with the largest number of slums in Africa.
not in africa but in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Khin: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
iiichidodo:
The cost of infrastucture and red-tape needed to carry power over three countries is prohibitive as it is...We hear Bourkinafaso,Ghana's neighbour, suffers incessant blackouts....Ghana should help them.

Ghana does supply electricity to Togo, Benin and Burkina Faso.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lezz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibrews:
brother,pls stop wasting time with dis guy...why are u writing all this for him when he can't comprehend cox he is an uneducated fool!
i have been suspecting his mental state to be greatly flawed and his iQ BELOW average. He picks random pics from google like a drowning man would clutch at straws to survive. To think we even gave these ghanians e-space for their voices to be heard. I hear you my brother . Facts they say are rare and comments are free and cheap. Since he is so fact-deficient and pointless lets give his bruised ego a lift and help his self loathing ease a bit by letting him have the last word.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ibrews: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrham03:
hehehe! Why should i stop it? Give me a great reason to.
u need to stop cox all dis arguements are for illiterates...we are Brothers u knw!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibrews:
u need to stop cox all dis arguements are for illiterates...we are Brothers u knw!
really! I didnt know we were brothers. Do we have the same mother or father?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lezz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrham03:
which country has over 1000 baby factories? Which country has 419 scammers? Which country is blacklisted as a terrorist nation ? Which country has 150 million citizens living under 1$ a day? Which country is a zoo and has a zoo keeper? Yeah its nigeria.
at the just concluded 58 UN convention my president was having a one on one with this American counterpart on economic and security issues. why are you reducing our population, dummy? we are 170 million who have decided to spare ghana.

we are a generator economy that manages to produce Africa's number one econmy. and produce an industry that invented Nollywood to become 3rd in the world.

boko's disturbances in the north not withstanding the economy still grows by 7% anually and that region still manages to produce african richest man.

with boko haram and ebola nigeria was still sending cash in dollars to ebola stricken countries after curtaling ebola here and sending technical assistance to this region.

with our evilness we still produce africa2 richest woman, Africa's richest blogger and with fraud we have sent three unmanned satellites in space, the only african country yet to do that. we are still the country to beat in investment destination and music production.

ha haha God must be a Nigerian cos we so blessed and are matching on to our true destiny.

Holly ghana is still at the verge of economic collapse . self righteous ghana still can make yearly budget without donations from the UK.

peaceful ghana with stable electricity is having a joking and spiteful $30 billion econmy that is just the equivalent of lagos.

listen, our culture has already been exported to ghana, our language is there, our music is your national anthem and our stars are household names in ghana.
our business community and firms have follwed. howelse can I define colonialism?
lol, you randomly pic pictures from google as a drawning man. that leaves a sore taste in my mouth for I have been having a debate with someone whose mental elasticity is short and who inventive reservoir is empty.

any fool could resort to google for help. it is cheap. lazy and inexhaustible. and that's what you have done.

I am the ghana slayer who have slayed you with facts and points. and like the Japanese who were slaughtered in world war 2 but just kept fighting for fighting sake, so are you whose self loathing, personal identity crisis has overriden. you will carry on spewing noise and running to google for help after I have beaten you black and blue.

I will allow you have the last word as any fool with mobile subscription can type on. as that is the only thing your perverted perception can interpret as the semblance of victory

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ibrews: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrham03:
really! I didnt know we were brothers. Do we have the same mother or father?
why u like fight like dis?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
lezz:
at the just concluded 58 UN convention my president was having a one on one with this American counterpart on economic and security issues. why are you reducing our population, dummy? we are 170 million who have decided to spare ghana.

we are a generator economy that manages to produce Africa's number one econmy. and produce an industry that invented Nollywood to become 3rd in the world.

boko's disturbances in the north not withstanding the economy still grows by 7% anually and that region still manages to produce african richest man.

with boko haram and ebola nigeria was still sending cash in dollars to ebola stricken countries after curtaling ebola here and sending technical assistance to this region.

with our evilness we still produce africa2 richest woman, Africa's richest blogger and with fraud we have sent three unmanned satellites in space, the only african country yet to do that. we are still the country to beat in investment destination and music production.

ha haha God must be a Nigerian cos we so blessed and are matching on to our true destiny.

Holly ghana is still at the verge of economic collapse . self righteous ghana still can make yearly budget without donations from the UK.

peaceful ghana with stable electricity is having a joking and spiteful $30 billion econmy that is just the equivalent of lagos.

listen, our culture has already been exported to ghana, our language is there, our music is your national anthem and our stars are household names in ghana.
our business community and firms have follwed. howelse can I define colonialism?
lol, you randomly pic pictures from google as a drawning man. that leaves a sore taste in my mouth for I have been having a debate with someone whose mental elasticity is short and who inventive reservoir is empty.

any fool could resort to google for help. it is cheap. lazy and inexhaustible. and that's what you have done.

I am the ghana slayer who have slayed you with facts and points. and like the Japanese who were slaughtered in world war 2 but just kept fighting for fighting sake, so are you whose self loathing, personal identity crisis has overriden. you will carry on spewing noise and running to google for help after I have beaten you black and blue.

I will allow you have the last word as any fool with mobile subscription can type on. as that is the only thing your perverted perception can interpret as the semblance of victory

Decided to save Ghana, you cant be serious. You can't even save yourself from your incompetent government.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibrews:
why u like fight like dis?
have u seen me fyting again? U called me an uneducated fool, did i reply u? Did u see me reply the other guy's quote? Answer me!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ibrews: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrham03:
have u seen me fyting again? U called me an uneducated fool, did i reply u? Did u see me reply the other guy's quote? Answer me!
lolz....great! We are cool now..shey u fit be my padi?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ibrews: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Decided to save Ghana, you cant be serious. You can't even save yourself from your incompetent government.
u sef don follow join bah?...common get out of here my friend!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibrews:
lolz....great! We are cool now..shey u fit be my padi?
i will think about it.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
ibrews:
u sef don follow join bah?...common get out of here my friend!

Conmot the dog who has been spewing crap in this thread.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ibrews: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Conmot the dog who has been spewing crap in this thread.
lolz good advice...make I go chase d dog commot first but who let d dog out in d first place?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ibrews: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrham03:
i will think about it.
think abt it?...sounds like what girls do tell me when I ask dem out...well me I no dey think abt anything o,u don become my good frnd be dat!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Joshcoli(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2014
mrham03:
which country has over 1000 baby factories? Which country has 419 scammers? Which country is blacklisted as a terrorist nation ? Which country has 150 million citizens living under 1$ a day? Which country is a zoo and has a zoo keeper? Yeah its nigeria.

You simply just unleashing your hopelessness for the world to see. All this sarcasm will lead you no where
Continue with your insults let's see where it will lead you

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
obailala:
This would be a welcome development in our fight against 'darkness' but it would be a huge shame and embarrassment if this truly comes to pass undecided
You mean as the GI-ant of Africa.

Where is our 20,000 megawatts of electricity promised in 2010, and Nigerians will Still vote for this government come next year.

I remembered "Ghana must go"
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
mrham03:
kwasia, he-goat! Nigeria has the largest slum in the world. Whats the use of about 100 nigerians being very rich yet 160 million others are poor?
see fool, e be like say u Neva go somalia before

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex / Ice Block Making Business / Entrepreneurship - Is It For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.