Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? (1732 Views)

Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by gbaskiboy: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Greeting to u all in the name of Allah the most Gracious and Merciful. Am not a Moslem, I don't criticise religion I believe each person was born with free will to practise any form of religion he/she wishes. Each year thousand of Moslems flood to Saudi Arabia to perform Hijjira which was d part of pillars an adherent must observe. But to my curiosity scores of people died when trying to stone satan at the kabba because of the massive crowd and dis happened year in year out. Soul was precious before God and he made law to protects the Jews back then, take for Example if you build a storey building d law requires you to build parapets round it. If you fail to do this and if anyone fall from it and died you'll be charge for murder. This and many instances shows how much God Values soul of individuals. My question is will God not hold the Religious leaders of Moslem who are in Charge of Kabba responsible for blood guilt? Can't there be a way to reduce crowd trying to throw stones at d satan at d kabba? Sincere answer will be appreciated
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by PastorOluT(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Your signature though!
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by Emperor4God(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
As Moslems go to the Kabba to bow down to it, the real God gets angry.

So Judgement is set for bowing to an object.

The God of heaven hates idolary and will punish it, while allah likes it.

God & allah are not the same.

As we can see God forbids kissing idols, allah loves it.

THE KABBA IS CLEARLY AN ISLAMIC IDOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by gbaskiboy: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
PastorOluT: Your signature though!
what is wrong with my Signature
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by AgentOfAllah: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
gbaskiboy: But to my curiosity scores of people died when trying to stone satan at the kabba because of the massive crowd and dis happened year in year out.

Can't there be a way to reduce crowd trying to throw stones at d satan at d kabba? Sincere answer will be appreciated

Dude, what are you on about? Muslims don't stone Satan at the kaaba, they throw stones at a massive stone at jamarat, and I'm not aware of anybody dying as a result.

1 Like

Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by PastorOluT(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
gbaskiboy: what is wrong with my Signature

An angel of Satan keep slapping u?
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by gbaskiboy: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

Dude, what are you on about? Muslims don't stone Satan at the kaaba, they throw stones at a massive stone at jamarat, and I'm not aware of anybody dying as a result.
Listen to news as at monday 10 people were confirmed dead
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by AgentOfAllah: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2014
gbaskiboy: Listen to news as at monday 10 people were confirmed dead

Provide the news article.
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
I heard the news,Ten Nigerian pilgrimage died,is it bad to die for almighty Allah?
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by AgentOfAllah: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2014
iamodenigbo1: I heard the news,Ten Nigerian pilgrimage died,is it bad to die for almighty Allah?

What was the cause of death?
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

What was the cause of death?
They didn't elaborate,just just breaking news on AIT
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by AgentOfAllah: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2014
iamodenigbo1: They didn't elaborate,just just breaking news on AIT
Okay. So the possible causes of death could be stampede, stress or natural. With the current safety measures at jamarat, it is unheard of that people die of stones. And contrary to Gbaski's suggestion, there's no such ritual as stoning Satan at the kaaba.

1 Like

Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2014
AgentOfAllah:
Okay. So the possible causes of death could be stampede, stress or natural. With the current safety measures at jamarat, it is unheard of that people die of stones. And contrary to Gbaski's suggestion, there's no such ritual as stoning Satan at the kaaba.
ok
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by bife: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2014
it's called hajj not Hijrah! death is natural and it's catches it victim anywhere anytime as destinated. considering the fact that millions go to hajj, u should be baffled on the fact that few among would die, even if they didn't go for hajj. they will still die

1 Like

Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by Youngsage: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
grin
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by asalimpo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamodenigbo1 post=/post/26823639:
I heard the news,Ten Nigerian pilgrimage died,is it bad to die for almighty Allah?
so allah is killing his pilgrims. Instead of grantg them journey mercies back to their home country?
Year after year!
Ur allah is a fang toothed vampire.
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
asalimpo post=/post/26830972:

so allah is killing his pilgrims. Instead of grantg them journey mercies back to their home country?
Year after year!
grin
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by gbaskiboy: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Youngsage:
grin
is that your own contribution?
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by gbaskiboy: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
asalimpo:

Year after year!
u sound seriously funny grin
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by gbaskiboy: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
bife:
it's called hajj not Hijrah! death is natural and it's catches it victim anywhere anytime as destinated. considering the fact that millions go to hajj, u should be baffled on the fact that few among would die, even if they didn't go for hajj. they will still die
Thanks for the corrrection thought it was hijirah
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by gbaskiboy: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
They didn't elaborate,just just breaking news on AIT
Thanks you heard the breaking news too
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by Youngsage: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
gbaskiboy:
is that your own contribution?
huh Smh.

Yea. grin grin grin
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by Mintayo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
People must die while in hajj,its a form of sacrifice to a-llah!
No idol worshipping without a sacrifice!?
Re: Can't There Be A Way To Stop Death At Kabba When Hijjira Is Being Performed? by vedaxcool(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin grin It is Hajj not Hijjira.

The Saudi authorities have continued embarking on new projects that would ease the and ensure a free flow of people during Hajj.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyahkilome Visits Birth Place Of Jesus - Photos / When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How? / Did Mary Remain A Virgin After The Birth Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.