Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223789 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anambra is a great state, but how is it the political power house when Enugu is there? Even Anambra politicians live in Enugu. And Abia is economically bigger than Anambra with Aba being bigger than Onitsha. I would say as far as human resources no state in Nigeria beats Anambra. Few places in the world can measure. I'd like to see the state turn this human resource endowment into tangible progress

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ikengawo: Anambra is a great state, but how is it the political power house when Enugu is there? Even Anambra politicians live in Enugu. And Abia is economically bigger than Anambra with Aba being bigger than Onitsha. I would say as far as human resources no state in Nigeria beats Anambra. Few places in the world can measure. I'd like to see the state turn this human resource endowment into tangible progress
What nonsense is that stuff in bold?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aba could be bigger than Onitsha but Anambra State see more cashflow and volume of business than Abia, when Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Ekwulobia and Ihiala are combined, they will dwarf everything that is happening in Aba and Umuahia put together.
Even Asaba is an offshot of Onitsha, half Asaba residents have their businesses in Onitsha.

Anambra has more economic viable towns and cities than any state in Nigeria, development in Anambra is evenly distributed just like wealth in Igboland, so Anambra is the still the economic powerhouse of the East and among the top 5 biggest economies in Nigeria if an unbiased agent handles the rating, not a Federal Government of Nigenonsense

Ikengawo: Anambra is a great state, but how is it the political power house when Enugu is there? Even Anambra politicians live in Enugu. And Abia is economically bigger than Anambra with Aba being bigger than Onitsha. I would say as far as human resources no state in Nigeria beats Anambra. Few places in the world can measure. I'd like to see the state turn this human resource endowment into tangible progress

23 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Osha Mini stadium Constructed by Obi. Anambra has two mini stadiums in Onitsha, one in Awka under construction and three privates Nero, Rojenny and Cabros

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Awka the state capital is under-going facelift so a lot of construction works are going on in Awka and the governor is constructing three flyovers, road expansion and landscape.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
OP, God bless u.

Caveat! Faun and chino are not wanted in this thread.

Weldone OP.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
FK081,you are doing great...Jisie ike,nwa,Omanbala.
Omanbala bu Ogadagidi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=18pt]I Hate IDC[/size] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
More construction works in Awka, greenwood city road, Awka stadium and Awka Mall, I would have love to go inn but the security men prevented me.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seriously Gov. Obiano is doing a lot in all parts of Anambra. More from state capital

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014

Please,dont come here and try to derail the thread.
70% of Anambra towns are economically viable...the state is working like a machine.
The most respected Igbo politician of today is Chief Peter Obi and I mean nationally.
You cant talk about Igbo politics without mentioning Chief Victor Umeh
Now,the combination of Ume,Obiano and Obi is indomitable and that makes Anambra the political powerhouse in the East.
How can Abia be more economically bigger than Anambra when they only have Aba and Umuahia,while Anambra has Onitsha and environs,Awka,Nnewi,Otuocha food town,Ekwulobia and Ihiala.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chuksphil2go: [size=18pt]I Hate IDC[/size] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Thought I was d only one that hated that construction company. I don't like their slow pace. Ccecc or RCC would have been better.

FK081. Ur pictures are current. I am sure u took time to tour Awka and onitsha to keep us abreast of the development in our state. God replenish u.

Weldon bro.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

How can Abia be more economically bigger than Anambra when they only have Aba and Umuahia,while Anambra has Onitsha and environs,Awka,Nnewi,Otuocha food town,Ekwulobia and Ihiala.

Abia has only Aba and Umuahia? I guess Bende, Arochukwu, Ohafia, Okigwe (ISUIKIWUATO) and the rest towns are foreign places. This una Anambra pen..is is bigger than other Igbo pen..ises is becoming too much. Imagine the hideous decrepit photos you guys are displaying here. No even one of them matches the great photos in the Enugu thread.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chuksphil2go: [size=18pt]I Hate IDC[/size] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Well,local companies should be encouraged to do more and that will challenge them to do a better job. Do you think they cant compete with Julius Berger if they have to equipments and manpower?
Lets support them and push the to do a better job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
More from Awka. Roads constructed by Mr.Peter Obi Administration

12 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is the Construction coy or Obiano that goooooooooooooooofed

How can the client be Obiano, the client should be Anamnra State Government now, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Francis5:

Abia has only Aba and Umuahia? I guess Bende, Arochukwu, Ohafia, Okigwe (ISUIKIWUATO) and the rest towns are foreign places. This una Anambra pen..is is bigger than other Igbo pen..ises is becoming too much. Imagine the hideous decrepit photos you guys are displaying here. No even one of them matches the great photos in the Enugu thread.

I am talking about towns with booming economy not some place with little or no economic importance.

If the picture isn't beautiful enough for you go to Enugu thread and never you return here!
We are not competing on whose town is more beautiful,you dumb brain.
Anambra is pushing for massive industrialisation that will elevate the state IGR and create market and jobs. How many people are migrating to Enugu to go see the few beautiful streets there ? But everyday,hundreds of peope are migrating to Anambra because of the state economic viability.

17 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
More from Awka

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Roads in anambra are too dusty and untidy, the state doesn't really look modernised.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I am talking about towns with booming economy not some place with little or no economic importance.

If the picture isn't beautiful enough for you go to Enugu thread and never you return here!
We are not competing on whose town is more beautiful,you dumb brain.
Anambra is pushing for massive industrialisation that will elevate the state IGR and create market and jobs. How many people are migrating to Enugu to go see the few beautiful streets there ? But everyday,hundreds of peope are migrating to Anambra because of the state economic viability.

Who is migrating to Anambra? Anyway, for the sake of the Igbo man in me I will refrain from engaging you in this forum. Send me a message and let you and I compare notes on personal basis. Look at this semi-literate Onitsha trader talking to me on cyberspace

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
I noticed how clean the streets are....Thats commendable.
No city in Nigeria can be this populated and maintain the same level of cleanliness as the Onitsha of today.
And these are not selected pictures because the Op is snapping every corner and this is the true reality on ground. Not all those selected pictures.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
olodoowoh: Roads in anambra are too dusty and untidy, the state doesn't really look modernised.

Thank you. Very ancient-looking environment with dirty photos.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
More from Awka, Very soon the landscape will change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abakaliki has a more serene environment than anambra, I don't know why you keep disgracing igbo land with these dirty roads and streets you are posting.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
olodoowoh: Abakaliki has a more serene environment than anambra, I don't know why you keep disgracing igbo land with these dirty roads and streets you are posting.

OK, thank u. And u now rest?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
More from Awka the state capital

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Francis5:

Who is migrating to Anambra? Anyway, for the sake of the Igbo man in me I will refrain from engaging you in this forum. Send me a message and let you and I compare notes on personal basis. Look at this semi-literate Onitsha trader talking to me on cyberspace

You ignorant,emotionally-ladden nonentity!
Are my suppose to be upset because you called me "semi-literate Onitsha trader"?
You gotta be out of ya mind.
Yes,I am an illiterate Onitsha trader and so what !
You have ten doctorate degree and so what!

Isnt it what you people are known for ?
You talk and run down Anambra traders,calling them illiterate,Omata and all sort of senseless name you can dig up to embarrass and mock somebody ,who is apparently smarter and richer than you. The same Enugu and Imo fools will turn around and boast about the Igbo business acumen...lol
Why would you and I compare notes when I am semi illiterate?
Oga,just run comot for here,street punk!

22 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
aryzgreat:

OK, thank u. And u now rest?
rest? Am telling you the truth, anambra is unkept. Filled with substandard roads with red dust all over it.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
More from Awka and Osha

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
FK081 nwanne,you are doing well.
Osebuluwa ya agozi yi.
More pictures....lol

12 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
olodoowoh: rest? Am telling you the truth, anambra is unkept. Filled with substandard roads with red dust all over it.

The problem with some Anambra folks is that they feel they are too intelligent to take correction or criticism. Nearly all the photos are dead dirty; that is obvious to the eyes, and when told, they begin to get angry and conceited at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Awka also host big industries not just Onitsha and Nnewi.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.