Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1217104 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You ignorant,emotionally-ladden nonentity!
Are my suppose to be upset because you called me "semi-literate Onitsha trader"?
You gotta be out of ya mind.
Yes,I am an illiterate Onitsha trader and so what !
You have ten doctorate degree and so what!

Isnt it what you people are known for ?
You talk and run down Anambra traders,calling them illiterate,Omata and all sort of senseless name you can dig up to embarrass and mock somebody ,who is apparently smarter and richer than you. The same Enugu and Imo fools will turn around and boast about the Igbo business acumen...lol
Why would you and I compare notes when I am semi illiterate?
Oga,just run comot for here,street punk!

Dude, I never told you I am from Imo or Enugu or Abia or even Ebonyi; yes I am a proud IGBO man, of course. I just told you that Anambra is disorganized. Is it not surprising that with all the money in private hands, the entire state is this decrepit? Then you folks come here claiming Anambra is the light of Igbos. Stop disgracing Igboland with these decrepit photos, pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
yes its true, even Somali look more decent and safer than Anambra, thanks
God bless you
olodoowoh: rest? Am telling you the truth, anambra is unkept. Filled with substandard roads with red dust all over it.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Awka will start looking great ,soon as the roads,side walk and trimming are done with.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Only if you can hear my pleas and stop quoting him i will be very grateful to you, pls stop replying him biko, biko my bros

OdenigboAroli:

You ignorant,emotionally-ladden nonentity!
Are my suppose to be upset because you called me "semi-literate Onitsha trader"?
You gotta be out of ya mind.
Yes,I am an illiterate Onitsha trader and so what !
You have ten doctorate degree and so what!

Isnt it what you people are known for ?
You talk and run down Anambra traders,calling them illiterate,Omata and all sort of senseless name you can dig up to embarrass and mock somebody ,who is apparently smarter and richer than you. The same Enugu and Imo fools will turn around and boast about the Igbo business acumen...lol
Why would you and I compare notes when I am semi illiterate?
Oga,just run comot for here,street punk!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by BlackTechnology: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Economic powerhouse yes

But

Political powerhouse, think again.

To me

IMO and ABIA are political powerhouse of SE

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
FKO81: Awka also host big industries not just Onitsha and Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Francis5:

Dude, I never told you I am from Imo or Enugu or Abia or even Ebonyi; yes I am a proud IGBO man, of course. I just told you that Anambra is disorganized. Is it not surprising that with all the money in private hands, the entire state is this decrepit? Then you folks come here claiming Anambra is the light of Igbos. Stop disgracing Igboland with these decrepit photos, pls.

Well,why dont you tell us which state you hail from or stfu!
But I can understand why you dont want to reveal your state of origin....lol
Anambra is "decrepit" but we have attracted more industries than the whole southeast,put together...lol
Cry me a river ,nigguh!

13 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is owerri, why can't roads in awka look as clean and dity as the ones in owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chuksphil2go: Only if you can hear my pleas and stop quoting him i will be very grateful to you, pls stop replying him biko, biko my bros

Nsogbu adiro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=15pt]chaiii i love that Oka Skyline, it look like a small town in Eastern Europe[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Well,why dont you tell us which state you hail from or stfu!
But I can understand why you dont want to reveal your state of origin....lol
Because true Igbos like me do not indulge in your nepotic, clanish pettiness. Okay? Got it?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
As i said early governance is a continues process it will be better for all not just Anambra people, Anambra state is developing as state not her capital we will get there. To be continued...................Nnewi next

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why can't roads in anambra look like those in enugu?

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why can't roads in anambra be as neat as those in umuahia. Is It a crime?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thank you

OdenigboAroli:

Nsogbu adiro.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anambra State Light Of The Nation,economic And Political Power House Of The East

With such claim, true or false, should come the evidence for it. We need ''clean'' photos showing that Anambra is the ''Light Of The Nation,economic And Political Power House Of The East''. For now, 95% of the photos you guys are showing here are at best a pack of disgrace to Anambra, and then to Igboland (given the claim you make).

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anambrarians and chest beating. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
FKO81: As i said early governance is a continues process it will be better for all not just Anambra people, Anambra state is developing as state not her capital we will get there. To be continue....................Nnewi next

Nwanne,deme.
Truly,Anambra is developing holistically not concentrating in one corner.
I am upbeat that by the time Obiano tenure is done with Anambra will become everybody's favourite destination.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
olodoowoh: Anambrarians and chest beating. Abeg make we hear word.

They are basically the set of Igbos making the Igbo nation sound too brash before other Nigerians.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Anambra will become everybody's favourite destination.

Buhahahahahahahaha. Every trader's destination sounds better

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
By all standards, Enugu and Imo are easily the most infrastructurally developed SE States. Disappointingly, Anambra and Abia are competing for 3rd place.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Francis5:

They are basically the set of Igbos making Igbo sound too brash before other Nigerians
they are always feeling blindly supercilious while their state looks shanty and unkept. From onitsha, nnewi to awka are all shanties with dirty streets.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Where had you get that crap? The same Anambra has the highest population in the SE..why is that? It shows where people feel at home to migrate to.cool

Ikengawo: Anambra is a great state, but how is it the political power house when Enugu is there? Even Anambra politicians live in Enugu. And Abia is economically bigger than Anambra with Aba being bigger than Onitsha. I would say as far as human resources no state in Nigeria beats Anambra. Few places in the world can measure. I'd like to see the state turn this human resource endowment into tangible progress

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
From the pictures above it is very clear that entire Anambra is a huge construction yard.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by soma042(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nice tread please keep it coming op I'm from Enugu but i wish i was born in Anambra state I love every thing about them.also I can never summit to envy about the achievement of my Big brothers. Average Anambra boy or girl always dreams Being great, they work harder than most of us here in other zones, as you can see the achievement listed above. So let us give them kudos and support them instead of attacking them always like I see some people here engaging in war of words with there fellow brothers. Please let's be our brothers keeper .

I HATE chino

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lies! Anambra is ahead followed by Enugu..Imo state is a crap..

Visit this place:https://www.nairaland.com/1930178/photos-under-development-rot-imo-state/8#26815759

Francis5: By all standards, Enugu and Imo are easily the most infrastructurally developed SE States. Disappointingly, Anambra and Abia are competing for 3rd place.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
The only thing I give to anambra is commerce, industrialization goes to abia, aesthetics goes to enugu while tourism goes to imo. Don't make it look as if you one God here.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Customized13, I will report you to your oga alababos. Be warned.

Anambra has got it all ahead other SE states..

olodoowoh: The only thing I give to anambra is commerce, industrialization goes to abia, aesthetics goes to enugu while tourism goes to imo. Don't make it look as if you one God here.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
soma042: Nice tread please keep it coming op I'm from Enugu but i wish i was born in Anambra state I love every thing about them.also I can never summit to envy about the achievement of my Big brothers. Average Anambra boy or girl always dreams Being great, they work harder than most of in other zones as you can see the achievement listed above. So let us give them kudos and support them instead of attacking them always like I see some people here engaging in war of words with there fellow brothers. Please let's be our brothers keeper .

I HATE chino
anambrarians are too full of themselves and it will make other igbo states hate them.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pentagonal: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think it's high time, that this overdose on kermatin queer of a he-goat chino is quarantined off this forum. the fvcktard is a disgrace to humanity and an aberration to commonsense and any kind of thought process. the same idi0tic sewer drinking nematode operate the imo2015 handle.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is more like saying that your oga is full of himself.. cheesy

olodoowoh: anambrarians are too full of themselves and it will make other igbo states hate them.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Francis5: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: Lies! Anambra is ahead followed by Enugu..Imo state is a crap..

Visit this place:https://www.nairaland.com/1930178/photos-under-development-rot-imo-state/8#26815759

Chino you are too cheap to fool anyone. Anyways, continue with you Anambra madness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.