Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223674 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
AnambraDota:

If you want to establish it go to Uli, Amorka side, lands will be cheap there and development will not encroach on you faster, if you open at Oba or Oraifite those places are already witnessing massive development.

Places like Nsukka, Ogwashi Ukwu are very nice for ranches because of vast lands and rush vegetation as well as isolated from the major cities.

Am interested in cattle rearing as well, but which breed of cow will you rear because we need those that will grow faster as well as adapt to the environment.
You most remember that it will be a modern farm & that makes it easy land wise.20 plots are on the verge of being secured for it, but the main challenge is finance!. The Housing will be factory like & will cost some money & also the initial stock of between 10 to 50 cattle at the rate of #60 to #80 Thousand.I am looking at a staff of 2 to 4 persons to help run it!.I am seriously looking for those that will finance it before I start thinking about the breed of cattle!.The location of these ventures should not be limited to the hinder lands because it will be a modern farm & My journey to all parts of the World have shown me that it can be done any where provided that some basic facilities like housing is there!.In one Cattle farm in Mongolia, they even import all there hays from The USA of all places!.My investigation shows me that a lot of Hilly & mountainous edge or entrances of major Towns & Cities have cattle,goat & sheep farms!. Some are in the middle of the cities!.I am looking into the future & seeing rolling hills of Nkwelle-Ezunaka,Nsugwe,Oze, Nkpor,Ogidi,Umunya,Obosi & Oba all with a Cattle Farms or Ranches! Surrounding The great City of Onitsha!.Fresh Milk & Meat going to Onitsha straight from them! like is done all over the world.Jobs! Oh! I mean well paid Agric jobs provided for the good people of Omanbala!.What a sight to behold!.Udo dili unu!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
AnambraDota:

That guy can sell coal to Enugu residents grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or ice to the Eskimos.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
AnambraDota:

That guy can sell coal to Enugu residents grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I almost fainted...lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Or ice to the Eskimos.

Investnow2013 is saying things of the highest national importance to Igbo survival.
I doff my hat for the guy for being very deep in thinking.
I have seen people here suggesting the best way to develop igboland is to build empty skyscrapers, build two airports in owerri, two in Enugu and two in Umuahia, but investnow2013 understands that you cannot be truly independent if you must depend on your adversary to feed you in order to survive.
It is much deeper than most people even bother to see nor realize. But our adversaries in Nigeria very much know that fact, and hate Igbos that think deeply like Investnow2013.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:44am On Oct 02, 2015
investnow2013:
It can be done if every Landlords for instance in Awada Obosi contributes between #300 to 500 thousand for each plot & govt contributing at least 2 Trailer loads of Cement which will not be more than 2Million Naira per Street you will see the whole of the place turned over Night!.This will attract more businesses & the value of the properties in those areas will skyrocket immediately!.There will be better rent paid for houses!.The Beauty of the environment will be improved tremendously!.It will be easier to maintain & clean the streets!.There will be no more dust,dirt on the Houses & no more red Muds on our roads!.Somebody told me if is properly done it can last for 10 years for busy roads & more on less busy roads there by saving a lot of money for the people & govt!.If This is repeated in the whole of Onitsha, Thousands of Jobs will be instantly created!.I am planning to forward the proposeral to our Chairman Landlord Association very soon!.

I am ready to forward the info to any group of landlords.
It is no longer acceptable to build such magnificent homes along such awful streets. Landlords in Igbo cities must imbibe and revolutionize the use of interlocking stones and gutters on both ends to make the roads on their street motorable. It is the right thing to do an it won't cost too much to do it with interlocking stones.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2015
The location of these ventures should not be limited to the hinder lands because it will be a modern farm & My journey to all parts of the World have shown me that it can be done any where provided that some basic facilities like housing is there!.In one Cattle farm in Mongolia, they even import all their hays from The USA of all places!.My investigation shows me that a lot of Hilly & mountainous edge or entrances of major Towns & Cities have cattle,goat & sheep farms!. Some are in the middle of the cities!.I am looking into the future & seeing rolling hills of Nkwelle-Ezunaka,Nsugwe,Oze, Nkpor,Ogidi,Umunya,Obosi & Oba all with a Cattle Farms or Ranches! Surrounding The great City of Onitsha!.It can serve as a good conservation areas for the City of Onitsha!.It can also serve as a place for film{ Nollywood}auditions!.Fresh Milk & Meat going to Onitsha straight from them! like is done all over the world.Jobs! Oh! I mean well paid Agric jobs provided for the good people of Omanbala!.What a sight to behold!.Udo dili unu!..........................................................Picture(2) Nkwelle-Ezunaka.....................................................Picture(3)Obosi Hills

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2015
cjrane:

I am ready to forward the info to any group of landlords.
It is no longer acceptable to build such magnificent homes along such awful streets. Landlords in Igbo cities must imbibe and revolutionize the use of interlocking stones and gutters on both ends to make the roads on their street motorable. It is the right thing to do an it won't cost too much to do it with interlocking stones.
I wonder why estate management firms dont seem to be incorporated in all these.
Those estate firms that operate in Abuja can also be incorporated into expanding house construction going on in anambra
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2015
all these people talking about cow business, first of all, you need to be in full control of your security apparati in your domain before you begin to dream of such. cow business is a fulani means of survival, i do not think they are interested in doing competition with anybody in that aspect. considering how those guys move about with AK47, how long before they steal into your farm and spray groundnut on all of your cows? then there is the pletoria of cow deseases we know next to nothing about e.g foot and moutyh, mad cow, etc. inshort, we know next to nothing about rearing cows. we may yet be able to do the business aspect of it but we will still need to employ the fulani to rear the cows in our proposed farms at least, until we are up to speed.

i have also learnt that the fulani can speak "cow language" and the cow will understand them.
what do you suppose is going on in the picture below?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Malawian:
all these people talking about cow business, first of all, you need to be in full control of your security apparati in your domain before you begin to dream of such. cow business is a fulani means of survival, i do not think they are interested in doing competition with anybody in that aspect. considering how those guys move about with AK47, how long before they steal into your farm and spray groundnut on all of your cows? then there is the pletoria of cow deseases we know next to nothing about e.g foot and moutyh, mad cow, etc. inshort, we know next to nothing about rearing cows. we may yet be able to do the business aspect of it but we will still need to employ the fulani to rear the cows in our proposed farms at least, until we are up to speed.

i have also learnt that the fulani can speak "cow language" and the cow will understand them.
ikwikwiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Malawian:

Defeatism is not one of the attributes of Omanbala people!. A ga eji mgbagbu hara ogu!.We are matching on conquering all that needs to be conquered & finally be on The Top we are all destined to be Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2015
investnow2013:
The location of these ventures should not be limited to the hinder lands because it will be a modern farm & My journey to all parts of the World have shown me that it can be done any where provided that some basic facilities like housing is there!.In one Cattle farm in Mongolia, they even import all their hays from The USA of all places!.My investigation shows me that a lot of Hilly & mountainous edge or entrances of major Towns & Cities have cattle,goat & sheep farms!. Some are in the middle of the cities!.I am looking into the future & seeing rolling hills of Nkwelle-Ezunaka,Nsugwe,Oze, Nkpor,Ogidi,Umunya,Obosi & Oba all with a Cattle Farms or Ranches! Surrounding The great City of Onitsha!.It can serve as a good conservation areas for the City of Onitsha!.It can also serve as a place for film{ Nollywood}auditions!.Fresh Milk & Meat going to Onitsha straight from them! like is done all over the world.Jobs! Oh! I mean well paid Agric jobs provided for the good people of Omanbala!.What a sight to behold!.Udo dili unu!..........................................................Picture(2) Nkwelle-Ezunaka.....................................................Picture(3)Obosi Hills
Okigwe area of Imo state has the same topography and its great for cattle ranches.
Infact, the northerners use that zone as their major transit area to coordinate business in the SE.

I wish private investors can also consider setting up modern cattle ranches in those areas

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Handsomegod(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Malawian:

Good thinking. But as much as you itemized the pitfalls,you also discreetly gave the solutions. Learning the etymology and treatment of foot and mouth disease and other cattle maladies is no rocket science.An incisive study will give our people the solution over time. You noted the Fulani herdsmen mastery of the physiology and anatomy of cattle which made them experts and i dare say once again that also is not rocket science.Any man with a passion for farming and gives half a mind to those issues will prevail. In worst case scenario,we shall employ the Fulani nomads to rear and manage the pasture and forage in an enclosure until the business attain stability. Recall that Argentina,Texas,Newzealand,Missouri and Cape Coast have some of the largest ranches managed by educated and informed fellas. Using the rag tag Fulani herdsmen as a benchmark is an assault on civilization. Yes,We Can!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
levelszik:
ikwikwiiiiiii

Ezigbote ikwiikwii nnoo!
Some people aren't worth to be called Anambrarian!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anyone saying we can't rear cattle in anambra must be dreaming. So someone who studied animal husbandry and veterinary medicine cannot do what you're saying?

Very few countries in Africa can produce milk in their countries. So, if we go into that business we're looking at a very big business gain. Attacking the different countries with igbo style of business.

What these cattle need is mainly food and water while you give them some time to move around the ranch. We have enough grasses in the east that can feed them till eternity. With our great biochemists and micro-biologists, we can incorporate feeds that will enable them lactate and grow faster.

Fulani herdsmen should go and sleep one place. Its not by walking the whole thy-kingdom-come that make their business make sense.

Self sufficiency is tomorrow's answer.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ndi-anambra should understand that the cost of using interlocking stones isn't expensive. They can help the state government by using interlocking stones in their streets leading to the main road, so that the state government can take it from there.

We shouldn't be begging the state and federal government for everything. What u can do, do it. Its majorly for your own good and no one else.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Handsomegod:

Good thinking. But as much as you itemized the pitfalls,you also discreetly gave the solutions. Learning the etymology and treatment of foot and mouth disease and other cattle maladies is no rocket science.An incisive study will give our people the solution over time. You noted the Fulani herdsmen mastery of the physiology and anatomy of cattle which made them experts and i dare say once again that also is not rocket science.Any man with a passion for farming and gives half a mind to those issues will prevail. In worst case scenario,we shall employ the Fulani nomads to rear and manage the pasture and forage in an enclosure until the business attain stability. Recall that Argentina,Texas,Newzealand,Missouri and Cape Coast have some of the largest ranches managed by educated and informed fellas. Using the rag tag Fulani herdsmen as a benchmark is an assault on civilization. Yes,We Can!!
What got Fulanis( with respect) got to do with modern Farming?.I am talking about 21 century Farming technics & not Stone Age activity!. This is more than a billion dollar business!. Our people if some of you might remember are use to having many local cow until we abandoned it like we did to other Agricultural activities are paying dearly for it!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
If someone can look into this business, its very lucrative. The only time the person will have to spend money is buying these cows and erecting fix assets such as house, the ranch and those iron bars.

The amount of sunlight in the east is relatively low, so the cows will not cry about dehydration. Infact we can incorporate water sprinkler into their housing system. This will always keep them cool at all times.

The food the cows will eat isn't much of a problem. This can easily be gotten from the environment with additives to make them grow faster. Like protein supplements. This can administered in their foods or water.

We can even spray the environment from tsetse-fly. So someone will not come and say tsetse fly is our problem. So tsetse-fly will say we shouldn't make billions of dollars? Who the hell is tsetse-fly? Tsetse-fly dan baff?

Our people should do this business and make billions from it. Atleast we will be able to consume fresh milk and meat.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
All you need to do is bring in experts in animal husbandry who will carry out studies and draw the road map for you ,shikena.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
investnow2013:
Defeatism is not one of the attributes of Omanbala people!. A ga eji mgbagbu hara ogu!.We are matching on conquering all that needs to be conquered & finally be on The Top we are all destined to be Amen!
bros, you dont mention me and defeatism in one breadth. that is if you know me in person. what i said is common sense. we dont know that stuff, we have to learn that stuff from those who does, we need not go to the university to learn shit. all the "aji amus" in our various markets learning a trade are doing so from their oga that knows the stuff in practice.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
If you know any rich man who is confused on what to invest on, tell him to come to anambra state and invest in livestock farming. He is going to make billions of naira and no fulani herdsmen will kidnap him.

He is highly welcome! I can provide him with the necessary experts and workers to kick start the business.

I am serious!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Ezigbote ikwiikwii nnoo!
Some people aren't worth to be called Anambrarian!

negodu onye na form nwa afor. at least dem born me for onitsha, you wey dem born for north no follow. cool cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
VickJames:
If someone can look into this business, its very lucrative. The only time the person will have to spend money is buying these cows and erecting fix assets such as house, the ranch and those iron bars.

The amount of sunlight in the east is relatively low, so the cows will not cry about dehydration. Infact we can incorporate water sprinkler into their housing system. This will always keep them cool at all times.

The food the cows will eat isn't much of a problem. This can easily be gotten from the environment with additives to make them grow faster. Like protein supplements. This can administered in their foods or water.

We can even spray the environment from tsetse-fly. So someone will not come and say tsetse fly is our problem. So tsetse-fly will say we shouldn't make billions of dollars? Who the hell is tsetse-fly? Tsetse-fly dan baff?

Our people should do this business and make billions from it. Atleast we will be able to consume fresh milk and meat.

I heard the story of these tsetse fly and I know that can be fixed. I wonder what people like Ifeanyi Ubah is doing trying to run a danm football club without any guaranteed profits while we have so many areas where he can invest his billions and reap quantum profits. I shudder.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Malawian:

bros, you dont mention me and defeatism in one breadth. that is if you know me in person. what i said is common sense. we dont know that stuff, we have to learn that stuff from those who does, we need not go to the university to learn shit. all the "aji amus" in our various markets learning a trade are doing so from their oga that knows the stuff in practice.

A good animal husbandry expert will solve your problem. Animals know their owners and when they find out you feed them, give them water and they don't get hungry anytime, they will obey you and always follow you. Its not rocket science.

We're not going to buy fulani cows that needs fulani language to follow you, we need cows that their ancestors are known to stay in a particular place. If we buy fulani cows, they might end up running because they're using to walking up and down. But ranch cows are used to staying in their house. We call these cows "ajebutter" cows.

Cows that don't move around will grow fatter than those that spend most of their time moving from one place to another.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Malawian:

negodu onye na form nwa afor. at least dem born me for onitsha, you wey dem born for north no follow. cool cool

Yes,I was born in Plateau but I am more Anambrally conscious and informed than you...lol
Even Zik,Ikemba and Cyprian Ekwensi were born in the north....hehe...Very few people know I was born outside because you can smell my Omanbala from afar. grin grin. In fact ,I Odenigbo made the name Omanbala popular in this site....Jekwaa jua ese maka ndi uta.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

I heard the story of these tsetse fly and I know that can be fixed. I wonder what people like Ifeanyi Ubah is doing trying to run a danm football club without any guaranteed profits while we have so many areas where he can invest his billions and reap quantum profits. I shudder.

We were afraid of tsetse fly in the 90s but now, to hell with tsetse flies. The fulanis are not afraid of tsetse fly and they're rushing down to the west.

We shouldn't waste our time and keep being scared of that fly and do real business.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
VickJames:

We were afraid of tsetse fly in the 90s but now, to hell with tsetse flies. The fulanis are not afraid of tsetse fly and they're rushing down to the west.

We shouldn't waste our time and keep being scared of that fly and do real business.

It's a ffoolish excuse. I just feel our rich men aren't ready to go into cow business.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Malawian:

Omanbala/Igbo people are generally wise enough to go into any business venture without learning it or seeking the opinions of specialists!.A man from Adazi who have ventured into the business employed some of the fulanis who supplied him his breeding stock!. Although I don't like their method of going the whole of Adazi with the Cattle, but there are one or two things to learn from them! makana uche bu akpa!.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by victord1st: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Which country topped all others in beef exports in 2014?

By Erin Borror, U.S. Meat Export Federation economist Mar 04, 2015

U.S. beef exports set a new value record last year of $7.13 billion( but how does that compare to that of other nations?

U.S. beef exports set a new value record in 2014 of $7.13 billion,(142.6trillion) shocked shocked shocked a year-over-year increase of nearly $1 billion. Export volume wasn’t record-large, but increased 2% from the previous year to $1.2 million metric tons (mt). The U.S. volume record was set in 2011 at 1.29 million mt.

So how did this performance compare with that of other major beef exporters? The world’s top 11 exporters – Australia, India, Brazil, U.S., New Zealand, EU-28, Canada, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina and Mexico – shipped a record 7.7 million mt in 2014. This was a 10% increase from the previous year, even though global production was relatively flat. Export value increased an estimated 18% to $36.6 billion – a figure that has doubled in just the past five years.

In recent years, U.S. market share of global exports has held relatively steady on a value basis at 19% – and this was true again in 2014. U.S. volume share has dropped from a recent high of 20% in 2011 to 15% in 2014, as volume growth from Australia, South America and India has outpaced that of the U.S.

The U.S. was last year’s second-largest exporter in terms of value, trailing only Australia’s record $7.5 billion (up 27% from 2013). On a per-unit basis, the U.S. widened its lead over other major exporters:

2014 chilled/frozen beef export value per kilogram:

Canada $5.61
Australia $5.30
New Zealand $5.14
Brazil $4.72
India $3.21

Australia’s drought-induced production translated to a new volume record of 1.49 million mt, up 16%. Growth was led by the U.S. (398,871 mt, up 87%) and the ASEAN region (179,875 mt, up 33%), while exports to South Korea (178,963 mt, up 2%) increased modestly. Exports trended lower for Japan (312,853 mt) and China/Hong Kong (177,769 mt), down 2% and 8%, respectively.

Australia’s record-setting year was truly a good news/bad news situation, as the industry was successful in finding outlets for its record-large production but its cattle herd sank to a two-decade low. Now that improved grazing conditions have fueled significant herd rebuilding, Australia’s exports are projected to be down 20% in 2015. But grain-fed beef exports are expected to remain relatively steady with the 2014 volume of 230,000 mt, which was 12% above the previous five-year average.

Brazil’s 2014 exports also set a new value record of $6.87 billion, up 8%. While export volume (1.48 million mt, up 4%) did not set a record, it was the largest since Brazil’s peak year of 2007. Growth was driven by larger volumes to Hong Kong (349,275 mt, up 13%), Russia (313,193 mt, up 3%), Venezuela (170,241 mt, up 8%) and Egypt (164,553 mt, up 14%). Brazil’s cattle prices set records late in the year, reflecting relatively tight supplies. Beef production increased modestly last year, with moderate growth anticipated again in 2015.

USMEF top exporting countries

Canada’s exports were 318,181 mt, up 14% and the largest since 2011. Export value increased 36% to a record $1.76 billion. The U.S. (222,222 mt, up 12%) accounted for 70% of Canada’s export volume, but exports were also larger for Hong Kong, Mexico, Japan and China. The classical BSE case recently confirmed in Alberta has impacted Canada’s market access to some degree (Korea, Taiwan, Peru and Belarus have suspended imports), but no new restrictions have been announced by Canada’s leading export .

New Zealand’s exports increased 10% in volume last year to 455,223 mt, while value increased 18% to $2.28 billion. Similar to Australia, growth was largely driven by the U.S. (207,028, up 18%). Larger U.S. imports were fueled by record-high prices for lean grinding beef, corresponding with a 14% decline in U.S. cow slaughter. The strong dollar also continues to help pull more beef into the U.S., helping meet foodservice hamburger demand.

India’s data is only available through November, but it will likely finish neck-and-neck with Brazil as the world’s second- and third-largest volume exporters in 2014, trailing Australia. January-November exports of 1.36 million mt were 17% ahead of the previous year’s pace, while value was 18% higher at $4.38 billion. India’s exports are primarily to Vietnam and other Southeast Asian markets, as well as the Middle East.

Note: Export totals include muscle cuts and variety meat, unless otherwise indicated.

Data sources: Global Trade Atlas, USDA, Meat and Livestock Australia.

Peruse this report and tell if we should leave this biz for Fulanis and their primitive method.
...more reports loading

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
investnow2013:
What got Fulanis( with respect) got to do with modern Farming?.I am talking about 21 century Farming technics & not Stone Age activity!. This is more than a billion dollar business!. Our people if some of you might remember are use to having many local cow until we abandoned it like we did to other Agricultural activities are paying dearly for it!
oga, nothing trumps practical knowledge. the yorubas are the first to study business administration in all the schools they attend, some even bag first class, but cant run shit. why do you think our model has worked all these while, there is so much you learn by watching others, and not what your lecturer is saying.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
All you need to do is bring in experts in animal husbandry who will carry out studies and draw the road map for you ,shikena.
the experts here are the fulani. even if their method is crude.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
VickJames:

A good animal husbandry expert will solve your problem. Animals know their owners and when they find out you feed them, give them water and they don't get hungry anytime, they will obey you and always follow you. Its not rocket science.

We're not going to buy fulani cows that needs fulani language to follow you, we need cows that their ancestors are known to stay in a particular place. If we buy fulani cows, they might end up running because they're using to walking up and down. But ranch cows are used to staying in their house. We call these cows "ajebutter" cows.

Cows that don't move around will grow fatter than those that spend most of their time moving from one place to another.
did i ever say it was impossible? BTW, have we solved the issue of "spraying of groundnuts"
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by knowledgeable: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Malawian:

What ever you do in your own domain for survival is your BUSINESS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.