Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Working Offline With Google's Chrome? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Working Offline With Google's Chrome? (10863 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Can S.M.F be used Offline with Wamp server / How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Offline With Google's Chrome? by edetcnn(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
Good people,
Try as much as I can, I can seem to revisit pages I've been to with Google's chrome browser. Please if there's any trick to work offline with chrome, please teach me cos aside that, it is my preferred browser.
Thanks.
Re: Working Offline With Google's Chrome? by KazuyaM(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2009
In the setting of any web browser. Just increase the amount of MB given to the cache and offline or stored webpages. 1000 MB should do the trick.
Re: Working Offline With Google's Chrome? by hectorswag(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
i don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Blocked By Mypsace, Facebook, Twitter, Aol? Bypass Proxy Server! / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down / .com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.