Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? (9315 Views)

Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) / OAU & UNILORIN Fights Over Being The Nigerian Best University / Cut Your Coat According To Your Cloth/size! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by ShaddyTerese(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2014
I have been searching on google recently to findout who designed the nigerian coat of arms but I couldn't get any answer so that's why I wanna post the question here. I will apreciate your comments. Thanks
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by CDon(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by sainty2k3(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2014
CDon: .
Is that the answer. Lol
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by ShaddyTerese(m): 1:30am On Oct 06, 2014
Please am yet to get the answer.
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Donfamous(m): 4:19am On Oct 06, 2014
ShaddyTerese:
Please am yet to get the answer.
I pray u get it

1 Like

Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Luminousmoses(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Taiwo akinkunmi
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by ShaddyTerese(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Luminousmoses:
Taiwo akinkunmi

He designed the national flag not the coat of arms sir.
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by dharay99: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
ShaddyTerese:
I have been searching on google recently to findout who designed the nigerian coat of arms but I couldn't get any answer so that's why I wanna post the question here. I will apreciate your comments. Thanks

My grandpa. grin grin grin
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by ShaddyTerese(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2014
dharay99:

My grandpa. grin grin grin

Does he have a name? Cos that's what I need.
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by dharay99: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
ShaddyTerese:

Does he have a name? Cos that's what I need.

U dnt need know.
Re: Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by sincerlyyo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
.It was designed by a Bahamian artist and clergyman, Rev. Dr. Hervis L. Bain, Jr.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video / Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers / 61th Rugular Result Of N.d.a Kaduna Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.