Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio (2057 Views)

Just Finished A Mini Christmas Android And BB10 App And Game / Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners / Expert Systems With Visual Basic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by mikkybellami(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Pls i want to learn how to create app n website with microsoft visual studio..
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by xtremrules(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
with .NET language do you currently know?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by mikkybellami(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2014
xtremrules: with .NET language do you currently know?
i just know how to use it to design a simple calculator but I want to know it better than this
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Raypawer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
bro, go learn c#, you will enjoy visual studio, but for mobile app, you will be able to develop windows app, then you will need xamarin to run with c# to develop app for android, iPhone
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by xtremrules(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yes, Rapawer is right. As for me the problem/challenge is not Visual studio, is learning a .NET not that they are hard, but just like every Programming language is time dedication and determination. As for me am learning C# with ASP.NET MVC.
i did a little of VB.NET last year.
Although there is certification for Visual studio, pick any .Net language you wish an start learning and forget learning Visual Studio.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by trytillmake(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2014
Kind of understand yr situation, i remember learning c# then and wondering how i could get a site from it but not to worry get this book here this will get u started Build Your Own ASP.NET 4 Web Site Using C# & VB, 4th Edition download here http://en.bookfi.org/book/1436348
i promise yr c# career will be like walking in the park
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by 2ray4sure: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
once you have basic knowledge of c# or vb, HTML CSS and jquery u r good to go. visit www.asp.net/mvc/tutorials if u have any question feel free to ask 07068550755.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Goto: http://tutorialspoint.com/

hope it helps ?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Raypawer(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
ASP.net is a mock of JavaScript, HTML& CSS. so for you to sail well with c# webpages or asp, you need JavaScript(for page attribute), HTML(gor page Content), CSS(for designs of you page) so asp needs these 3 basic skills...
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Ogbeozioma: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Raypawer:
bro, go learn c#, you will enjoy visual studio, but for mobile app, you will be able to develop windows app, then you will need xamarin to run with c# to develop app for android, iPhone
bros pls cn you send me a link to download the cracked version of Xamarin studio, my 30 days trial just expired and $400 no be beans.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Raypawer(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ogbeozioma:
bros pls cn you send me a link to download the cracked version of Xamarin studio, my 30 days trial just expired and $400 no be beans.

kat.ph

follow instructions carefully wen u find it before you can install it!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by asalimpo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ogbeozioma:

9ja speak.Effectvly, succintly and economically communicates d message with higher impact than cudve hav been done otherwise with imported lingua franca.
It's time d world gave high credit to our inventions.

*no help from here * .
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Raypawer(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
asalimpo:

9ja speak.Effectvly, succintly and economically communicates d message with higher impact than cudve hav been done otherwise with imported lingua franca.
It's time d world gave high credit to our inventions.

*no help from here * .

Mr asa.. when u wer a newbie on programming, how many books or softwares did u buy?

**just asking **
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by SHADMANTECH: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2014
PLEASE GROUP WHERE CAN I BUY XAMARIN IN LAGOS ?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Ogbeozioma: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Raypawer:
do u knw anywhere i can download xamarin crack.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio by Raypawer(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2014
SHADMANTECH:
PLEASE GROUP WHERE CAN I BUY XAMARIN IN LAGOS ?

buy it online!

Ogbeozioma:
do u knw anywhere i can download xamarin crack.

®®try use licensed software, so as to avoid malware.. i discovered that all those crack & free has loop somewhere... get the original xamarin then hustle for the licence.

(1) (Reply)

Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng / Coldfusion Vs Php Code Battle / Free Content Curation Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.