Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2657 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
My best friend is twenty six. I love her so much because she has always been a trusted, decent, intelligent and good lady. We went through school together and I must say I respect our friendship a lot and hate to see her hot or sad, since she is more like a sister to me. The first guy she had truly loved disappointed her and married a white lady after all the promises. Later, after much consolations she moved on.

Now, we have graduated, she found this guy she said she loves so much and who has claimed to love her too. But surprisingly, she said ever since the day the guy asked her if she is a virgin and she admitted (which she really is), that since then the guy has started showing less interest. When asked initially, he said he doesn't like virgins with no just tangible reason, but later said no problem with her. And now, hes showing less interest, she loves him and is also worried. she thinks something is wrong with her for being a 'V'.

I have been doing my best as a good friend with advice and encouragement, telling her a lot of people would want to be like her, they guy is not meant for u, bla bla bla, but they seem not to be enough. Pls N/L help me advice her, I like her being happy, THANKS.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Unionised(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP, please marry her.

You will be good for her.

EPIPHANY...

Oh, sorry, are you male or female?
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is funny, never knew some guys are scared of Vs.
Prolly the guy is a hitman.
He wanted to have some and take the next exit.
The job of disVing the lady is what put him off

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
is your gf Onílå?
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let me help her burst the rondus.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by iceberylin(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
ŃĨĞĞÁŹ ĤÁŤĔ VĨŔĞĨŃŚ angry

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by msjanet(f): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
He doesn't deserve her,she should just move on with her life.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
The truth is that?....Every man wanna marry a virgin but the truth is that....the guy is a player because he knows the implication behind dis virgining a lady without marrying her.

The guy wan eat and run...but since he knows ur friend is virgin...he has to go look for an already opened V! cry cry cry cry cry

Rozzay abi na lie i talk?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by darlingnuel(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
That's weird! Only fellows with hideous morals would shun a virgin. Dude, probably, believes that he'd bring a curse upon himself if he disvirgins a gal without obvious plans of marrying her. Yes, some ppl av such belief. Now, summarily, that guy doesn't want the gal for keeps, rather he's a fun-loving gigolo. It's even better he left on his own...
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by austine4real(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
I can help burst it
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by philantoxx(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
people who hate virgins are people who are obsessed wit tokunbo products.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
spotit: is your gf Onílå?

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by thewidemouth(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2014
OP... Pls, dnt follow dese ppl's advice abeg.. Just bcus a guy is showin less interest doesn't mean he doesn't like her. Afta all, he still hept bein wit her afta findin out dat she is a "V"... Pls, ask ur friend to show more interest in him and also find out wat is wrong maybe it is work stress, school stress, family issues and d likes.. Ur friend shud first find out wat is wrong b4 d tot of "forgettin" about him enters her head.. The same tin happened to me nd bad friends asked my gf to forget about me nt knwin dat I was hvin family issues to attend to wen it seemed I was showin less interest in her.. My advice is dat she shud increase her calls or visits or wateva nd ask wat d problem is before leavin him..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2014
I dont think dere's a problem. you your friend shud ignore him back. Maybe he's just formin dat attitude so dat you'll she'll feel bad and allow him disV you her. Be wise and dont make rash decisions. Might just realize later on dat he's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by thewidemouth(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2014
See y some girls loose gud guys nd later regret.. A guy u love stops showin interest.. U too decide to stop showin interest JUST bcus he stops showin interest.. U dnt find out "y", "d problem", "nuffin".. U just stop showin interest.. Den d guy realises u r behavin funny nd u dnt even show interest and GBAM, everytin is all over... OP, pls dnt listen to any bad person here abeg.. Ask ur friend to show more interest and find out wat d problem is b4 leavin dis guy... To me, dis guy loves d girl nd he's just hvin some issues.. If ur friend TRULY, REALY loves d guy back, she wud find out wat d problem is b4 finkin of leavin him.. BAD PPL will tell u to leave him 4 no reason.. Dere's NO harm in tryin to knw wat d problem is...
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Afrok(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Lost interest because of a tight punny? undecided I give up... May be there is alot to the lost of interest, ur friend must find out and shouldn't dwell on the fact that she told him she's a virgin, if at the end of all the investigations, interrogations and the observations, it leads to the inference which gave her the conclusion say na her virginity cause am, then i think she never jam her own man.

Sharp guy fit wan swim the ocean, and if the coast is closed no way for him than to check small rivers wey no get barriers kiss undecided.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by thewidemouth(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Veegirl is just a bad person.. She said ur friend shud just ignore him back.. Pls, hw can ignorin him bck solve anytin abeg?? Hw does she knw dat dere's no problem abeg? Is he a god? Is he nt a human bein who can have problems?? Find out wat d problem is nd if it's d "V" tin, den ur friend shud tell him her stance bout it nd if he cnt accept, DEN and ONLY den shud she 4get him..
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2014
thewidemouth:
Veegirl is just a bad person..
hehehehehe......i feel ur pain bro
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by thewidemouth(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
veegirl:

hehehehehe......i feel ur pain bro
U beta feel it well.. Bad belle wey wan spoil anoda girl happiness
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
thewidemouth:
U beta feel it well.. Bad belle wey wan spoil anoda girl happiness
me no fit spoil anybody happiness o, God forbid. Buh dis 1 wey u dey take am P like dis, u sure say no b u b d guy?
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by thewidemouth(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
veegirl:

me no fit spoil anybody happiness o, God forbid. Buh dis 1 wey u dey take am P like dis, u sure say no b u b d guy?
nope.. I aint d guy jooor.. Na wa 4 u.. I said it b4 , I had a similar xperience dat almost ruined my relationship wit ma gf nd she came to break up wit me nd I asked y, she said I was nt showin interest nd she stopped showin interest bcus I wasn't.. So I asked if dat's wat is in her heart nd she said "no" nd dat it was "friends" dat adviced her bcus I didn't love her again.. I tld her I did nd dat work was distractin me.. We settled our little misunderstandin nd I tld her to stop listenin to friends but she shud come straight to me if she had issues..
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Etetejake(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2014
My cousin once told me that he hate virgins bkx I told him I will marry a virgin. When I asked y, he said the stress involved in disvirgining them is unbearable and the guilt. He is a very addicted in cheating. Tell your friend to first try and find out the reason he is behaving strange. if the reason is less convincing, she should leave him as quick as her mind can forget before she makes the mistake she may carry to her grave. There are countless men out there who are looking for girls like her who are virgin, simple,humble,responsible,reasonable and loving without reservation. Men like me who will never settle for less.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2014
girls be scamming. that's how a big woman told me she was virgin while still fuckinğ with her church brother.. anyways after i put my FINGER on it, i decided to play the field like the gentleman in this story. i couldn't be tied down with a petty lie
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Unionised:
OP, please marry her.

You will be good for her.

EPIPHANY...

Oh, sorry, are you male or female?

Thanks. Am a lady too. So me marrying her myself is out of it.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2014
thewidemouth:
OP... Pls, dnt follow dese ppl's advice abeg.. Just bcus a guy is showin less interest doesn't mean he doesn't like her. Afta all, he still hept bein wit her afta findin out dat she is a "V"... Pls, ask ur friend to show more interest in him and also find out wat is wrong maybe it is work stress, school stress, family issues and d likes.. Ur friend shud first find out wat is wrong b4 d tot of "forgettin" about him enters her head.. The same tin happened to me nd bad friends asked my gf to forget about me nt knwin dat I was hvin family issues to attend to wen it seemed I was showing less interest in her.. My advice is dat she shud increase her calls or visits or wateva nd ask wat d problem is before leavin him..

Thanks for your advice. She said the guy has stopped calling, that,s what she meant by not showing interest, though she said he,s a rig worker but too me, I don,t think that,s a good reason for him not calling her if he truly loves her. And she also told me the guy sometimes don,t chat her when she sees him online. But don,t you think the guy mighty take her to be desperate if she continue calling him.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2014
veegirl:
I dont think dere's a problem. you your friend shud ignore him back. Maybe he's just formin dat attitude so dat you'll she'll feel bad and allow him disV you her. Be wise and dont make rash decisions. Might just realize later on dat he's not worth it.

Veegirl, you must be funny. You think is me abi, but ur wrong. Anyway, she,s my friend, what touches her touches me too. Thanks shaa.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by thewidemouth(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2014
PrettyPhine:

Thanks for your advice. She said the guy has stopped calling, that,s what she meant by not showing interest, though she said he,s a rig worker but too me, I don,t think that,s a good reason for him not calling her if he truly loves her. And she also told me the guy sometimes don,t chat her when she sees him online. But don,t you think the guy mighty take her to be desperate if she continue calling him.
u see.. The problem is nt him, it's ur friend.. So, if he doesn't call and if he doesn't chat, dat dose nt mean he is nt showin interest.. Can't she call nd also try to chat wit him?? Is dere any rule dat says d male must always do dat.. He may be like me.. If I call a female most times nd I notice she hardly calls, I stop doin dat.. If I chat all d time nd I notice she doesn't start any sometimes, I stop doin dat too.. Unless if she calls me sometimes or starts chats, dat's wen I continue.. SHE shud show some interest.. Men also like ppl dat show CARE too.. It wun't appear desperate.. Let her show some interest but not too much.. Atleast, she shud hv called nd spoken to him THRICE nd atleast try to chat wit him atleast TWICE b4 she stops nd wait to see his response..
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by 100Cents: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Send.me.her phone.number for important advice..
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
thewidemouth:
u see.. The problem is nt him, it's ur friend.. So, if he doesn't call and if he doesn't chat, dat dose nt mean he is nt showin interest.. Can't she call nd also try to chat wit him?? Is dere any rule dat says d male must always do dat.. He may be like me.. If I call a female most times nd I notice she hardly calls, I stop doin dat.. If I chat all d time nd I notice she doesn't start any sometimes, I stop doin dat too.. Unless if she calls me sometimes or starts chats, dat's wen I continue.. SHE shud show some interest.. Men also like ppl dat show CARE too.. It wun't appear desperate.. Let her show some interest but not too much.. Atleast, she shud hv called nd spoken to him THRICE nd atleast try to chat wit him atleast TWICE b4 she stops nd wait to see his response..

Pls understand her, or may be its from me posting. According to her, she chats and the guy snobs or probably don,t respond, Calls and he don,t pick or picks and said am busy now will call u later and wont call later. So u mean she should continue calling. Well, she will come around next week and will read by herself.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by PrettyPhine(f): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:
Send.me.her phone.number for important advice..

Thanks, but pls give ur advice here. That,s why I posted it here.
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by 100Cents: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
PrettyPhine:

Thanks, but pls give ur advice here. That,s why I posted it here.

I can see that you are a lady.

I have dated two virgins in the past.

Trust me, nothing will happen to your virgin lady friend..
Re: My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
So touching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex / I Have A Crush On This Girl But... / What I Should Do About My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.