Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator (7001 Views)

Business Development Administrator At First Freight Shipping And Logistic LTD / Graduate Jobs In MTN For A Channel Development Administrator / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by affairsnaija: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Job Title: CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT
ADMINISTRATOR

Job Description:
• Co-ordinate The Departmental
Common Drive To Ensure Organized Records And Appropriate Access And Rights To Respective Team Members And Channel Teams.

• Maintain The Consolidated Regional Field Coverage Plans And Track Implementation
Through Daily And Weekly Reporting By Respective Team
Members.

• Collate All Team Member Reports To Ensure Timely And
Organized Feedback To Respective Channel Units On Programs And Activities
Undertaken.

• Custodian Of Channel Databases Within The Region –
Conduct Regular Updates And Ensure Usability.

• Report On Opex And Other Related Expenses Versus Budget Monthly.

• Escalate Customer Issues From The Field And Ensure Resolution
And Feedback To The Field Sales Team.

• Co-ordinate The Fulfilment Of Rewards And Incentives To
Deserving Channel Members In The Various Channel Schemes And Initiatives.

• Assist In Providing Reliable And Efficient Administrative Support Services In Areas Including:
• Monitoring Appropriate Utilization Of Office Supplies
• Raise All Requisitions For The
Department
• Administration Support For Reception Management
• Ensuring Security Of Records(files, Etc) And Archival Systems
• Organizing Staff Travel And
Accommodation
• Process All Departmental Cash
Advances And Expense
Reimbursements.
• Assist In Preparing Required Reports In Support Of Business
Operations And Management Decisions.

Job Condition:

See detail on how to apply here:
www...in/2014/10/mtn-recruiting-channel-development.html
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by ingenuity2014: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wow. I just received a mail/sms inviting me to a specific function test this thursday. What likely questions could they ask. I've gone through the job description above. Please who else got the invite. Let's meet here and rub minds.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by JAGZZ: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
I got the invite too.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by ingenuity2014: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
JAGZZ:
I got the invite too.

Congrats JAGZZ, so have you written such test before? The job advert wasnt limited to a particular course of study. What do you think would be the structure of the question?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by JAGZZ: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
ingenuity2014:

Congrats JAGZZ, so have you written such test before? The job advert wasnt limited to a particular course of study. What do you think would be the structure of the question?
Well, I really don't know how the test would be. Since they made mention of bringing calculators, I think some maths stuff might come up.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by ingenuity2014: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
JAGZZ:

Well, I really don't know how the test would be. Since they made mention of bringing calculators, I think some maths stuff might come up.
Yeah, i took note of the calculator part. I'm just trying to put the pieces together. The advert was to all graduates which means that non science students are invited too, however, there would be maths questions. Then, the job description shows that it is an administrative role, what possible maths questions could come up. Just thinking aloud though.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by ingenuity2014: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
JAGZZ:

Yeah, i took note of the calculator part. I'm just trying to put the pieces together. The advert was to all graduates which means that non science students are invited too, however, there would be maths questions. Then, the job description shows that it is an administrative role, what possible specific function maths questions could come up. Just thinking aloud though.

1 Like

Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by JAGZZ: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
@ingenuity2014, I'm sure the test shouldn't be a big deal at such but let's see how it goes. Are u gonna be writing in Lag or other regions?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by ingenuity2014: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
JAGZZ:
@ingenuity2014, I'm sure the test shouldn't be a big deal at such but let's see how it goes. Are u gonna be writing in Lag or other regions?
I hope so too. I'm in Lag as well. Seems it's just both of us that would write d test as no one else has indicated on the thread. lmao.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
I dey write too
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by ingenuity2014: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pyroxene:
I dey write too
Welcome joor.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
We are 2 days away from the test........ Does anyone have a clue as to what the test ll be like? If not let's continue to glance @ Gmats
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by ingenuity2014: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Hi peeps,

Please how do I get to MTN OFFICE 4TH FLOOR MARITIME HOUSE BERGER/CEMENT BUS STOP OSHODI APAPA EXPRESS WAY, from Yaba axis? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by marvelousabah(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2014
From yaba u ll get osgodin, from oshodi enter mile2 bus, stop @ mile 2 from mile 2 enter bus going to mtn maritime house in berger
ingenuity2014:
Hi peeps,

Please how do I get to MTN OFFICE 4TH FLOOR MARITIME HOUSE BERGER/CEMENT BUS STOP OSHODI APAPA EXPRESS WAY, from Yaba axis? Thanks.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
It has come nd gone but had opportunity to see a NLder live #JAGZY. How did it go and is there any info that can be of help?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by JAGZZ: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pyroxene:
It has come nd gone but had opportunity to see a NLder live #JAGZY. How did it go and is there any info that can be of help?
Nice one bro.

How was ur score?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
72 And yours?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by JAGZZ: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pyroxene:
72 And yours?
That guy said some people would be invited to come 2mao.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
For interview? Or to write the test?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by JAGZZ: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Pyroxene:
For interview? Or to write the test?
For next stage.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Just got a mail for interview, seems its going to be in ibadan,,,,,,,,,,,, anybody with me on this?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by JAGZZ: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pyroxene:
Just got a mail for interview, seems its going to be in ibadan,,,,,,,,,,,, anybody with me on this?
when is the interview?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by zinosleek(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
the job location is in Oyo as specified on the site.
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
4th phone intv. 5th main interv
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
zinosleek:
the job location is in Oyo as specified on the site.
zino is it mTn site? Can u pls show me a link plssss
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by zinosleek(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pyroxene:
zino is it mTn site? Can u pls show me a link plssss
follow the link on the post and you will be directed to mtn site http://www...in/2014/10/mtn-recruiting-channel-development.html
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
zinosleek:

follow the link on the post and you will be directed to mtn site http://www...in/2014/10/mtn-recruiting-channel-development.html

Thanks!!! u r the boss, did u get the invite for interv?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Did anyone get a phone interview?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by akinjosh(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pyroxene:

Hey bro, was it just a mail or a text was sent too?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Pyroxene: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just a mail

akinjosh:

Hey bro, was it just a mail or a text was sent too?
Re: MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator by Flojoh1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hey guys. Please I applied for the same job and I haven't gotten any response from mtn. Please, what could I have done wrongly when applying? Or is there any hope they can still get back to me?
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... / 33 Million Nigerians Are Jobless - NBS / Charcoal production Supervisors Needed. 70K Salary, No Minimum Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.