Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

What To Do With #200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do With #200k (987 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do With #200k by godsamist: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please fellow Nairalanders needs your candid advice and very urquent too.
I have 200.000.,don't have accomodation, can manage,want to invest the afforementioned amount but want to be more careful this time,having lost over #700k through wrong advice.
Firstly,have a car to refurblish with almost #90k..Just town service. Balance of #110.000.
Please your kind advice is needed especially from experience business experts.
Is my idea on my car repair okay?
waiting to hear from you good people.
Re: What To Do With #200k by bakandow11: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
MY OPINION/ADVICE
1. Dnt change your life style yet ( food cloth drinking e.t.c
2. Depending on ur location i think REcharge card selling culd go well wit dat capital
Re: What To Do With #200k by Angelstartups(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: What To Do With #200k by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2014
godsamist: Please fellow Nairalanders needs your candid advice and very urquent too.
I have 200.000.,don't have accomodation, can manage,want to invest the afforementioned amount but want to be more careful this time,having lost over #700k through wrong advice.
Firstly,have a car to refurblish with almost #90k..Just town service. Balance of #110.000.
Re: What To Do With #200k by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2014
godsamist: Please fellow Nairalanders needs your candid advice and very urquent too.

My guy dn't change ur location for nw.
Xmas is here Go nd use the money to buy boilers nd nurse them till Xmas time.

Goodluck
Re: What To Do With #200k by joncom(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

My guy dn't change ur location for nw.
Xmas is here Go nd use the money to buy boilers nd nurse them till Xmas time.

Goodluck

Broiler? for an inexperienced guy in dat field, I won't recommend dat. [let me think of a business]
Re: What To Do With #200k by godsamist: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
My dear nairalanders still waiting for more of your comments, but pls do understand me..Needs business that is viable..Money yielding not sucking..Remeber i lost over #700k including internet marketing business.
Pls brethren...Good ideas.
God bless Nairalites here!
Re: What To Do With #200k by toppy1234: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2014
@ godsamist, drop your email, i will contact you, let talk business.
Re: What To Do With #200k by Xboyultimate(m): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/

You can contact me on 08140334152 if you need any help.

Regards,

Emmanuel E. Sulai
Re: What To Do With #200k by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Hello, first and foremost, do you intend using the car after repairing it to generate income? Before you decide on what to use the balance of N110,000, I would like to ask you a few questions: what do you enjoy doing? A service you don't mind rendering for free. You need to know what your passion is first, then you can decide to invest in a business that goes inline with ur passion.
Re: What To Do With #200k by godsamist: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Doseni,thanks for your concern and to answer your question..I intends using the car to drive in income and the rest into any money yielding business.
Viable one ,something reliabe.
I might not be right with my chioce,reason i am here for better,tried and trusted ideas.
Thanks bros.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Suggest Business Location / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.