Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? (2113 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings / She Can't Express Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guys, will u date a girl who can't express herself WELL with good spoken English? D same for d gals.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Someone like Mama Peace? No, No, I can't.
God knows I'd be lying if I should say otherwise.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Tallesty1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sure
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Difficult question.
Well, if he has all other qualities I seek for in a guy and just has that one flaw, I will date him. Otherwise is a no no for me.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
ximarro: Guys, will u date a girl who can't express herself WELL with good spoken English? D same for d gals.

I would have given my verdict to your question,only if you quit the abuse of "capital letters" in your sentence...grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by xymmie01: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guy......I can marry.........I can even marry deaf and dumb provided she has d qualities am looking 4.......if she can't express herself ,I go teach her in love.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2014
xymmie01: Guy......I can marry.........I can even marry deaf and dumb provided she has d qualities am looking 4.......if she can't express herself ,I go teach her in love.....
okay, dats nice. I know it's not an easy thing especially when u guys need to go out in company of some frens.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 3:08am On Oct 04, 2014
sauceny:

I would have given my verdict to your question,only if you quit the abuse of "capital letters" in your sentence...grin grin grin
I understand, Jst comment.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 3:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Ceasar1: Someone like Mama Peace? No, No, I can't.
God knows I'd be lying if I should say otherwise.
Thanks for being sincere. To be frank, it's not an easy thing.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 3:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Guys, keep the comments rolling.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:41am On Oct 04, 2014
ximarro: Guys, will u date a girl who can't express herself WELL with good spoken English? D same for d gals.
No no. Why do you ask?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by mesoade(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Yes na.

The only flaw PEJ has is her spoken english and or her barreness(so i heard)

aside that,she's got d qualities of a good wife.

A guy posted how she had helped jonathan become what he is today.she was patient with him,just as her name "patience" implies.

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Kunleskey(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2014
Express your$elf....yes..i can date such person...if i date her..., it doesn't mean i will marry her...i cn even marry her..once she get all d qualities i need..
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by PedroJP(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2014
When i saw d post, i understood it from another angle thinking it asked if i can date a girl who can't xpress her feelings in a rltionship but came to understand better after reading d full text. Once she is nice and shares d same feelings with u, it's ok.

Won't date any girl who feels shy to communicate her feelings or thinks d feelings( chemistry) of a thing is only meant to b xpressed by men.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
mentorandfriend:
No no. Why do you ask?
mehn...sum1 I like has dat flaw and it's really sumtin I don't like but kinda confused.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kunleskey:
Express your$elf....yes..i can date such person...if i date her..., it doesn't mean i will marry her...i cn even marry her..once she get all d qualities i need..
how den will u deal with situations wen u nid to take her out in company of ur frens?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
PedroJP:
When i saw d post, i understood it from another angle thinking it asked if i can date a girl who can't xpress her feelings in a rltionship but came to understand better after reading d full text. Once she is nice and shares d same feelings with u, it's ok.

Won't date any girl who feels shy to communicate her feelings or thinks d feelings( chemistry) of a thing is only meant to b xpressed by men.
yea...dat is sure. Feelings should be a two way thing. I can see d language tin is not a burden to u.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Why not? Won't be easy though, but she has to be ready to learn.

Reasons why relationships are the way they are unveiled >>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/1932803/greatest-cause-failed-relationships-marriage
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Kunleskey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
ximarro:
how den will u deal with situations wen u nid to take her out in company of ur frens?
must i take her out to my frds company....
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kunleskey:
must i take her out to my frds company....
kunle, de r times when dat may happen suddenly without being planned.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Kunleskey(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
ximarro:
kunle, de r times when dat may happen suddenly without being planned.
hmmm! Let us wait till den
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by Pdizzle(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
She might have other qualities, and it has to be under g
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by mentorandfriend(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
ximarro:
mehn...sum1 I like has dat flaw and it's really sumtin I don't like but kinda confused.
I think it means little or nothing sir. If you find a girl that is homely, humble, and free with you, stick to her. It might be that she has a shy personality. Work on that by affirming everything nice about her always. I believe she'll come through. Cheers.
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
mentorandfriend:
I think it means little or nothing sir. If you find a girl that is homely, humble, and free with you, stick to her. It might be that she has a shy personality. Work on that by affirming everything nice about her always. I believe she'll come through. Cheers.
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? by ximarro(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Pdizzle:
She might have other qualities, and it has to be under g
under wat?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? / Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. / Thread For Single Guyz and Girlz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.