Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

For Lokki - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / For Lokki (1052 Views)

For Lokki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Lokki by smileysmiles(f): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
you were born alongside 12 other puppies... we dint notice u at first.. why should we? u looked just like the other pups, tiny and brown ...
But with time, that changed.

first u had funny legs, then it was ur awkward gait.. then the teeth loss... the partial deafness, the reddened balls..the extra ordinarily big head..

i called u names and laughed so hard at how much u slept.. we tot u were dull too cos everytime a stranger walked in, u'd b asleep under the car... but boy did u prove us wrong!
u grew up strong and huge at over 6ft on ur hindlegs.. the massive head we laughed at, became a source of pride.. turns out you were not deaf and neither were u dull.. and in every way, we loved u...

But as fate will have it..ur owner has to travel... and so you were sold today.. the process hurt but in our own way, we did our best. chose the person we tot would take the best care of u...
I will miss ur massive head and (i never tot i will say this) your annoying midnight barks
I hope to see u again... May God keep u till den..

cry cry
Re: For Lokki by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heat Period Of Ur Lady Dog(female bitch) / solid male Caucasian ovcharka needed for stud in ABJ / Pure Bred Neapolitan Mastiff Pups For Sale...male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.