Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 AM

Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen (2064 Views)

OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / Orangeping Promo-tecno Tablet For #21,800 And Itel Inote For #19,200. / Any Tecno T8 User About ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by mumu9gerian: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2014
can any one kindly help with the name and model of any tecno tablet that uses a stylus pen similar to aSamsung galaxy notebook
Re: Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by Mention(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Your Moniker says it all about you

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by deeobserver209(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2014
Not yet. Tecno will get there soon.
@Op your username is too funny grin

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by frigag: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2014
Checkout these affordable Tecno phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Pay on delivery.
Re: Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by parrotibaba(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2014
@op na only tecno a2 n a3(not sure) which r phablets use stylus pen...I don't know if any of dia pad uses it
Re: Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by mumu9gerian: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Mention:
Your Moniker says it all about you
contribute to the topic and not the Monicker, common, don't make me mention ur name o

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by mumu9gerian: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2014
parrotibaba:
@op na only tecno a2 n a3(not sure) which r phablets use stylus pen...I don't know if any of dia pad uses it
Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Help With The Name Of Any Tecno Tablet That Uses A Stylus Pen by Mention(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
mumu9gerian:

contribute to the topic and not the Monicker, common, don't make me mention ur name o
You already did...

(1) (Reply)

Let Us File A Class Action Suit Against NCC And Network Operators / Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner / How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.