Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? (94701 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lagusta:
Diamondbank is the best bank in nigeria: friendly atmosphere, superb customer experience, and they even have apps for java and android!!

Accessbank too is a sure bet...

The worst bank is GTB, silly bank, rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Standard chartered Bank is the best so far, these people will treat you like u are some egg....
I'm not just blindly concluding I have Stanbic,Diamond,FirstBank and GTB also....
I haven't tried Heritage and FCmb

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Brimmie(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
1. Access Bank
2. GTBank
3. FirstBank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by ceejay80s(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
GTBBBBBBB
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Whizzdom(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guarantee Trustee Bank Plc For LIfe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
chibwike:
Gtb bank...dont correct me oh
Sorry! In NL, we correct for a living. It is Guarantee Trust Bank, abbreviated GTBank...
I'm sure you're single. Married folks are humbled by their spouse's correction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by ceejay80s(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
Standard chartered
Standard chartered kó
Standard aquired nì

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Zaltuzzo: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
To me I prefer Guaranty Trust Bank, dats my opinion, am using up to four banks nd I prefer GTB
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by chibwike(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
emusmith:
Sorry! In NL, we correct for a living. It is Guarantee Trust Bank, abbreviated GTBank...
i knew it...someone must disobey....i hope you re aware that i purposely wrote that.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by zicoraads: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Keystone Bank! Formally Bank PHB. Have been with them for years and I haven't had any reason to want to leave em.

But generally speaking, I think it depends on the branch or something. You might go to GT Wuse branch and the service would be superb. But go to their Garki branch and encounter problems.

Or you might meet some customer care lady who is pregnant or whose boyfriend has just disappointed and she would certainly take the frustration out on you.

Most of these banks are great!
odikomo1:
Have you ever been to a bank and spent more time than neccesary?. And the next thing you here after the frustration is 'thank you for banking with us'. Isn't that annoying. To me sure it is. So now if a person wants to open an account, which bank will you recommend without bias?.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Alabsworld(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
DumeloDumelo:

You are correct.
You r obviously living in D past.......UBA is much more alive nd customer centric dan ever
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
emusmith:

U aint a professional...its guaranty not guarantee

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Alabsworld(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gloria3389:

useless bank of Africa (UBA)
You r obviously living on self denial....UBA is today more better dan ever.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by jude33084(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Try bear bear Bank tongue
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fidelity fidelity fidelity. Believe that bank keep their word .best bank of the year . Access bank na complete olodo bank .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
All banks have their strengths and weaknesses. It depends on your banking needs.

I opened my GTB Acc about six years ago and since then I have never regretted banking with them.

If you're a business person, almost any bank can give you decent service.

GTB is also very good for internet banking.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
*Space For Sale*

If you want your Bank mentioned with detailed reasons, PM me grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by successismine(f): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
first bank na im worst pass dat kin ancient modern bank angryfirst bank na im worst pass dat kin ancient modern bank. #anyway am new here show me so love
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by MadCow1: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
GTBank it is for me...

Reason: Whilst it took Firstbank (my salary bank), Diamond Bank and Keystone bank over 3 months to say No to my loan application, GTBank took less than 2 weeks to place the money into my account..

Needless to say I have closed down my Firstbank accounts.. Disloyal motharfuckers.. These fhuckers cost me a great chance at purchasing my first choice of a house . angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by julioralph(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
missterious:
I think First bank is really ideal for students. Zenith bank is not.
lol. With Zenith u can clear everything in acct using ur atm, unlike firstbank, uba etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by eddyline(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
the worst bank on the planet is union bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by nickz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
gtb/first bank

most useless bank should be wema bank they take more than half an hour to verify common passport
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by 234GT(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Union Bank! Fast and efficient customer service, reliable ATMs, secure and easy-to-use internet banking.....the list is endless!

Big!Strong!Reliable!

8 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by nickz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
successismine:
first bank na im worst pass dat kin ancient modern bank angryfirst bank na im worst pass dat kin ancient modern bank. #anyway am new here show me so love

love oshi bawogringringrin

first bank sometimes are so ancient that i feel they write all their transactions in a book and still keep files

but they are effective tho
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by onatisi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
ehizo25:
All banks have their strengths and weaknesses. It depends on your banking needs.

I opened my GTB Acc about six years ago and since then I have never regretted banking with them.

If you're a business person, almost any bank can give you decent service.

GTB is also very good for internet banking.
bros ,try fidelity bank internet banking and see the difference . That bank is good .

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by onatisi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
nickz:
gtb/first bank

most useless bank should be wema bank they take more than half an hour to verify common passport
half hour to verify passport!!! Dem dey tear am abi wettin?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Theben(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
Standard chartered Bank is the best so far, these people will treat you like u are some egg....
I'm not just blindly concluding I have Stanbic,Diamond,FirstBank and GTB also....
I haven't tried Heritage and FCmb
Try unity bank, you wont bother using any other bank again.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Okimski(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sameto:
My Friend and all others that will see this, I prefer UBA bank to any other!!!
Cards are widely accepted, you can receive wire transfer easily and its also affordable !!! wink
If you are banking for Paypal purposes then I think FirstBank will be a good option (they are the only Nigerian Paypal Partner for now)
don't quote what you don't know and stop misleading people with your ignorant. they accept other banks as well. I use GTbank to open an account with them
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by MEILYN(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Na saving box sure pass
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by KillerBeauty(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wow I need to go open a Gtb account o. Because Ecobank is just annoying me.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by walearoy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gloria3389:

useless bank of Africa (UBA)
You are wrong!
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by rchilee: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
emusmith:

It is Guaranty Trust Bank not Guarantee

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.