Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? (1105 Views)

Photos: Celine Dion & Her Kids At Late Husband René Angélil's Funeral / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by mariannlove(f): 3:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Considering how scary mirror stories can be sometimes, jst wondering if its right to look into the mirror at late night.
Re: Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:14am On Oct 04, 2014
And what time do you consider being late
Re: Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by mariannlove(f): 4:55am On Oct 04, 2014
ULSHERLAN: And what time do you consider being late
Like frm 10pm tru*
Re: Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2014
mariannlove:
Like frm 10pm tru*
I walk pass my mirror almost every night I wake to pee. I think it has to do with the mindset.
Re: Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by boboLIL(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Natin is wrong.dats a supersitious belief...buh y ar yhu lookin at d mirror at nyt?
Re: Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by mariannlove(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
boboLIL:
Natin is wrong.dats a supersitious belief...buh y ar yhu lookin at d mirror at nyt?

Not that I do deliberately go stand in front of the mirror at nyt, jst like ulsherlan has said, I do walk pass my mirror every nyt when I wke up to go pee
Re: Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Several myths surround looking in the mirror at night..
That you would see a witch is one,that you would have nightmares is another but as for me,I believe none of the above and many others...I rarely look in the mirror but if I will,even 3:30am is suitable for me.
Re: Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? by mariannlove(f): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Odilafta:
Several myths surround looking in the mirror at night..
That you would see a witch is one,that you would have nightmares is another but as for me,I believe none of the above and many others...I rarely look in the mirror but if I will,even 3:30am is suitable for me.

And this is scaring

(1) (Reply)

Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help / Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 / Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.