Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41294 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ayusco85(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Okok
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by yuzjet(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
2 ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by natureblack(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Really
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by iceberylin(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth
ÚŔ ĴÚŚŤ Á ĤÁŤĔŔ tongue

14 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Alenkakent(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Werey
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Babyboy1986(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
I no fit shout ooo
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Funny you
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chelsea fans stink alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by olasmith10(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
a guy rushed into a soccer house, d scores was 1-1, the guy asked me,wat d score was. I told him 1-1, the next thing d guy said : who deh lead?

17 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Amack(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chelsea fans are the most annoying people I ever meet in football viewing center.

11 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kunlesehan(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
olasmith10:
a guy rushed into a soccer house, d scores was 1-1, the guy asked me,wat d score was. I told him 1-1, the next thing d guy said : who deh lead?
he must be an ars.e.a.nal fan
lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Rapsainot(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:

Right on point bro...But ehrrm,from your monicker e be like say na you dey block people for front oo grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tsolz400: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
The fanatics, dressed up in his club's colour..

Just like this dude

11 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Desdola(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
honestly. guys that give baseless argument piss me off. the first thing is just to look at their faces, if they r okay u correct them. but if they wld pick offence, I just ignore them.

6 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochillary:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by lawrenceunaa: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
I don't go to viewing centres
me too

those people there can easily pick up fight undecided

fun turns bloody shocked

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kliq(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:

Pubs,bar,viewing centres,school hostels.....anywhere ; and thats why football is the beautiful game!
Yeah you can say that again.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by karferguso(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by eleko1: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy so High on Star or Legend... You know his club, right? Chelsea... And he has the effrontery to be arguing with everyone... Ironically, he wins the argument... lool

11 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ddooskie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
NB. Stale but still funny for the weekend.
Chelsea vs Arsenal

A guy just walks in and sits next to you and the following conversation ensue.

D guy: Bros how fa? Na match them dey play?

You:Yes nau. Shebi na im u dey watch.

D guy: Ok. Abeg who dey play?

You: Na im be dat na. Chelsea vs Arsenal

D guy: oh ok. Abeg who wear blue?

You: Na chelsea wear blue.

D guy: owk who com wear red?

You: oooh c am nau, na Arsenal.

D guy: owk no vex. Ehm bros na 1st half abi second half?

You: chai guy na wa 4 u o. Na 1st half nau. C am, na 20 minutes bros.

D guy: oh ok. Bros abeg wetin be scores?

You: come guy. Na 0-0 na. shebi na im we dey watch.

D guy: oh oh oh ok 0-0. . Abeg who cum get zero?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by damibravo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
The one that watches Liverpool match just because he wants to charge his phone

15 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Bryan12(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
The number of ladies viewing this thread clearly shows how anxious we have been for a fresh frontpage topic.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
D most interesting pple re the bet crew, i jxt luv seatin near dem ,xo funny re-freshin livescores.com every 5mins

12 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hensben(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochillary:
....an arsenal fan detected...already scared of tomorrow outcome grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Suarezilla(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
D guy dat barely talks...he just sits there with intense concentration and wud never say a word to anyone **oga r u dumb?**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by wisolf(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
How bout the guy that enters the viewing centre 2 ask 'bros wetin be scores' ..can't u just check the screen?!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
D Guy who brought his chick and took her 2 d front row jus because she is good-looking.
Bros na beauty pageant una come?

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Chikamary20(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Stupid ram
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by azimibraun: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
U find the worst in the east.. lowly intelligent but football charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by dyomo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chelsea fans can be so annoying. Majority of them know nothing about soccer. They just come up with all manners of ridiculous comments.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by PROCTOR: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
The ones who claim to know everything about football are the most annoying.
You hear things like
1)ko kuro ni laliga ko lo spain(he shd leave laliga and move to spain
2)when did u start watching football
3)baseless arguement
4)the ones that will roll out that long paper each time a team scores #nairabet

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. / Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.