Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,213 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents (27803 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents by niphemee(f): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Learning body language is imp wen dealin wiv nigerian parents, dey say one tin and mean d oda esp wen their fwends come visitin, u need a lot of discernin. I rem being scolded wen I was littl, so I refused to eat, popsi came back n beat d hell out of mi 4 refusin to eat nd told ma mum dt am not entitled to a meal in d hous until am back to mi senses. Nobody tot mi to plea.
Re: The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents by missojugo(f): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
uzolexis:
my mum: Uzoamaka do you have a boyfriend?
me: no
2 months ltr
mum: do you have a boyfriend?
Me: no
1 week ltr
Mum: do you have a boyfriend
3 days ltr
Mum: do you have a boyfriend?
Me: yes
Mum: *pulls my ear* let me tell you something Aids is real,that your boyfriend may have Aids,do you hear me?
Me:speechless

that's the story of my sex education

Laughing my ear off....so funny

2 Likes

Re: The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
niaja parent can wipe u slap ifbu dnt vlose ur eye during a prayer....like u av been fighting b4..lol
Re: The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
niaja parent can wipe u slap if u dnt close ur eye during a prayer....like u av been fighting b4..lol
Re: The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents by princemi(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2014
i remember sumtym ago in d early 2000's wen GSM came out new, my mom caught me wit her SAGAM my X-1 n gave me a knock...2days later d fone wasn't receiving fone calls, she blamed me n kept repeating it every 5mins. she later got a fone geek who fixed it 4 her n wen she got home she was lyk "u liar u claimed u didn't touch d fone but it wrote ur name on d screen wen they were repairing it" JEEZ!! i blivd dis n stayed away from d fone forever.. .bottom line--> never ague wit Nigerian parents

1 Like

Re: The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents by ihedinobi2: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Momma was the cane-wielder. She maintained a supply of canes right behind her chair. She was never hesitant about reaching for one. Popz could literally talk you to tears and he did wield the cane too.

They gave me my perfectionism. I literally can't stand sloppy work. I'd rather not do work than do it sloppily. They also gave me my sense of responsibility. It's hard to think about anything not being my duty. I think that last is not all that good for me, but it's not all bad either.
Re: The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents by kliva6(f): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2014
uzolexis:
my mum: Uzoamaka do you have a boyfriend?
me: no
2 months ltr
mum: do you have a boyfriend?
1 week ltr
Mum: do you have a boyfriend
3 days ltr
Mum: do you have a boyfriend?
Me: yes
Mum: *pulls my ear* let me tell you something Aids is real,that your boyfriend may have Aids,do you hear me?
Me:speechless

that's the story of my sex education

your own beta sef. I innocently asked my mother what 'boyfriend' was..if you hear shout...Heiiii This child! who taught you that nonsense?! Boyfriend, kwa! if I-If I hear you open your mouth and say-come on, come back here! I don't even ask again- I just slide the thing into our conversations..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.