Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife (4584 Views)

CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / OBJ Exposes President Goodluck Jonathan Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by corperscorner: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Just watching the LIVE broadcast of the widows empowerment program holding in Awka on NTA 10.

And I couldn't help but shake my head when the MC of the event literarily painted President Jonathan as a big-time chicks lover.

After several words of adulation in an attempt to introduce Patience Jonathan who is present at the event; he gaffed by saying....

"I would like to make known, the presence of the wife of our President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan; who is widely known to have much love for women, most especially women from the south east"....

What is this? Does that mean he patronizes whores from the south-east.

4 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by coolebux(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
You are just an ewe
The biggest of ewes

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
corperscorner:
Just watching the LIVE broadcast of the widows empowerment program holding in Awka on NTA 10.

And I couldn't help but shake my head when the MC of the event literarily painted President Jonathan as a big-time chicks lover.

After several words of adulation in an attempt to introduce Patience Jonathan who is present at the event; he gaffed by saying....

"I would like to make known, the presence of the wife of our President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan; who is widely known to have much love for women, most especially women from the south east"....

What is this? Does that mean he patronizes whores from the south-east.
lol @bolded

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by mackween: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dumbest post ever on NL!!!

16 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egift(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
So Jonathan has a thing for "Oceanic Banks" from the South East? shocked grin shocked grin shocked

Now it has been confirmed!

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egift(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Who else recall a case of a Nigerian Vice President that had some ladies on board on a jolly ride grin grin grin
(If you have a link, I did like to go through the article) grin

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by corperscorner: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:
Who else recall a case of a Nigerian Vice President that had some ladies on board on a jolly ride grin grin grin
(If you have a link, I did like to go through the article) grin

LMAO....I also caught the post den....

There was this pic of the said man having 2 chicks on his lap in a jetty.

As per the e-goats rushing into the thread to bleat. Silence is what you deserve.

3 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
coolebux:
You are just an ewe
The biggest of ewes
grin You mean dumb She-sheep grin
Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egift(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
corperscorner:

LMAO....I also caught the post den....

There was this pic of the said man having 2 chicks on his lap in a jetty.

As per the e-goats rushing into the thread to bleat. Silence is what you deserve.

Later I will find the article. It was hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by corperscorner: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
mackween:
Dumbest post ever on NL!!!

Ever sinx u joined nairaland on the 25th of August 2014. U've only made 9 stweepid posts so far. Most of whgich were engulfed around political issues.

I have no doubt you are a political lapdog. We are just here to have fun and you are being overly serious. That sold you out.

All these dudes opening several accounts to hype a political party tho....

4 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egopersonified(f): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op, so what are you and this MC trying to insinuate? That my president is a woman wrapper or what?

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by jobberman247: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
corperscorner:

Ever sinx u joined nairaland on the 25th of August 2014. U've only made 9 stweepid posts so far. Most of whgich were engulfed around political issues.
I have no doubt you are a political lapdog. We are just here to have fun and you are being overly serious. That sold you out.
All these dudes opening several accounts to hype a political party tho....

oga ju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by 0rlando0woh: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
The occasion was organised by the SOUTH EAST WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME.
So the comment of the MC was very much in order.
Only an insane mind will think astray.

4 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by citizenY(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
egopersonified:
Op, so what are you and this MC trying to insinuate? That my president is a woman wrapper or what?

or he is a clit..... permanently there
...... no break ma head o......just jiving!!!!!
Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by omenka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Who knows, that MC just might be the president's p*mp! grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egift(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
0rlando0woh:
The occasion was organised by the SOUTH EAST WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME.
So the comment of the MC was very much in order.
Only an insane mind will think astray.

Which part of it is in Order:
1. The comment appealing to the sexuality of the attendees
2. The fact that it implies that Oga Presido may have been climbing our Women he appointed.
3. The MC trying to give the attendees the hope that by supporting Jonathan, they too may have it because Jona does that to "most especially women from the south east". (Note the women is in plural not singular).

Jonathan and his supporters keep throwing various schemes at Ndigbo, now the victims are Umu nwanyi Ndigbo (our women).

The evil that is going on in this Obodo Nigeria, continue, there is God in everything you are doing shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by ggrin(f): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shai sad shai sad shai sad
Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonaangryangry
Ur prick that ur sharing wit d south west chicks
Thres gooooooooooooooooooooooooodu o gringringrin

So ma presi na ashawoshockedshockedshocked
Shaicry

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm... .

Is there anything Jonathan isn't telling Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by 0rlando0woh: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

Which part of it is in Order:
1. The comment appealing to the sexuality of the attendees
2. The fact that it implies that Oga Presido may have been climbing our Women he appointed.
3. The MC trying to give the attendees the hope that by supporting Jonathan, they too may have it because Jona does that to "most especially women from the south east". (Note the women is in plural not singular).

Jonathan and his supporters keep throwing various schemes at Ndigbo, now the victims are Umu nwanyi Ndigbo (our women).

The evil that is going on in this Obodo Nigeria, continue, there is God in everything you are doing shocked grin grin grin
So anytime you hear the word ''love'' what comes to your mind is sex and romance?
What if it was a children's programme and the MC said Jonathan loves children or Jonathan loves youths?

3 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
To be fair, the choice of words usedd by the MC was inappropriate, the words were derogatory to Igbo women and female gender worldwide. No doubt that the President "may" be shagging some of his female Aides and cabinet members but that is his business. All we need is good governance from him which is lacking. Simply put....#JonathanMustGo home come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by DoctorStephen(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Is it that you guys can't comprehend simple stuffs?
Stop this rubbish, its so bad.

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by Incredyable(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
ggrin:
Shai sad shai sad shai sad
Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonaangryangry
Ur prick that ur sharing wit d south west chicks
Thres gooooooooooooooooooooooooodu o gringringrin

So ma presi na ashawoshockedshockedshocked
Shaicry
I hope u r frm south-south too.
ur share is waiting for you.
Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egift(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
0rlando0woh:

So anytime you hear the word ''love'' what comes to your mind is sex and romance?
What if it was a children's programme and the MC said Jonathan loves children or Jonathan loves youths?

1. Jonathan is not a Priest. So his Love for South East Ladies that are close to him is not Agape Love, but the Oringo version.
2. It was not a Children Programme, so stop introducing what was not there.

Everyone guard your ladies, especially when he is close by. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egift(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
barcanista:
To be fair, the choice of words used by the MC was inappropriate, it is derogatory to Igbo women and female gender worldwide. No doubt that the President "may" be shagging some of his female Aides and cabinet members but that is his business. All we need is good governance from him which is lacking. Simply put....#JonathanMustGo home come 2015.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by corperscorner: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
The whole charade being organised is just a pre-election strategy so I would bliv the so-called MC wasn't a stranger to the arrangement before now.

He obviously over-did his job by emphasizing what we have always known Jonathan to be.

A shy flirt grin

Causing commotion in the south-east with his prick...

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by Begonia(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
LOL.. you guys are not serious.
I don't think the MC meant anything bad but it kind of sounds 'somehow' depending on how you choose to interpret it

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by corperscorner: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thank goodness you can attest to the fact that it sounds somehow.

Not to forget; Alcohol only gives a man the courage to do what he intentionally had in mind before wallowing in the bottles.

And this is applicable to this post in the aspect of paying the MC handsomely for his service and him (the MC) going all the way to prove his efficiency by publicizing Jonathan's private escapades with the South-East prostitutesssss....

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by IrunOBO: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin grin

They say when man chop okro soup...he fit leak hin papa secret.

Ride on MC.....tell us evritin grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
corperscorner:
I couldn't finish the show. I mean the south-east widows empowerment programme. Plz can you briefly tell me what the first lady offered to the widows. Thanks.
Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by corperscorner: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

I couldn't finish the show. I mean the south-east widows empowerment programme. Plz can you briefly tell me what the first lady offered to the widows. Thanks.

NEPA didn't allow me finish it too. But I saw quite a number of pepper grinding machines on display. The president's wife hadn't given a speech bfur the light was taken, 'cos she was busy dabbing her face with an handkerchief in an uncontrollable manner and the pretty opeke seated bsyd her culdnt even tell her d stuff was gettin too much...

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by egift(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Begonia:
LOL.. you guys are not serious.
I don't think the MC meant anything bad but it kind of sounds 'somehow' depending on how you choose to interpret it

Abeg help us with what he meant. I don't want Nigerians to start restraining their ladies when Jonathan is around. grin

1 Like

Re: MC Exposes President Jonathan In The Presence Of His Wife by blexxonmak(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bia di anyi iwu oru nsi.Olodo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Aren't We Allowed To Take Pictures In Nigerian Airport Terminal::::::::::::: / Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.