Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? (2451 Views)

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / What Ladies Dislike About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2014
texanomaly:

The thing I dislike most is that I don't have one. cry
lipsrsealed...can I send you a pm? Lets start rolling... smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by wohlay24(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2014
eph12:

Na wa o. Someone just said her lover is not caring and you're complaining of too much care.
Just LOL

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by dagentility(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
Hate it when his hands is always in his boxers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2014
Paroman:
why would anyone delete your account......have you complained to the mods?
well, i am not too mad about it cos its an alt. Account.
It it were my main account, i would have brought down NL. Lol
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by priscaoge(f): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: priscaoge
Softsparkyy
Nnekamezor
Sammyblaq
Crocz
Unibenstudent
Marieolae
Logicalmindy
....you guys should not even give me that single and loving it...especially u prisca angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My phone still dealing with me personally cry cry cry

Meanwhile ayamu very single wink

Kachi biko hapum aka n'ukwu angry sad Mua is a single Bae grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Tallesty1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by MizMyColi(f): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmmm embarassed embarassed

Jehovah Jireh
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Tallesty1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hmmmm embarassed embarassed

Jehovah Jireh
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:

lol.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Charles4075(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
eph12:

Na wa o. Someone just said her lover is not caring and you're complaining of too much care.
Bros, that's the reason why you shouldn't try to please any lady at all or argue with them because anything you say or do can and will be used against you..
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
priscaoge:

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help / Have You Being Snubbed By A Girl before? Share Your Ordeal. / Guys You Have #50 To Build Your Ideal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.