Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] (5025 Views)

..... / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
This is devastating. It was just during the previously concluded independence that I saw who looked like my girlfriend with another guy in a club. When I confronted her, she denied knowing me and when argument started, I got thrown out.

Now after that day, the next time I saw her, I almost slapped her while asking why she could do that to me. She got angry and ask why I am going to club, that don't I know she has a twin sister.

Neighbours had to gather when I started shouting because I was almost getting physical and I feared that she might injure me. I asked for proof of her twin sister and she showed everybody this picture of her and another girl that looks just like her.
They said that I should rest that it was her twin.
I don't still believe it but I am afraid to confront her again, Could the picture have been photoshopped?

See the pic below...

|
V

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by PROCTOR: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
May the gods of nkpawanbe punish you for wasting my megabyte

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
PROCTOR:
back to sender!!! angry

I am not superstitious angry
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by PROCTOR: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
back to sender!!! angry
I am not superstitious angry
hahahaahaaha........
Twas a joke ders nofin called such
but in truth dat pic was photoshopped

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by galadima77(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
PROCTOR:

AMEN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by HARDDON: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
PROCTOR:

hahahaahaaha........

Photoshop ko, CorelDraw ni.

Daz just som pic software!

She is one n same person.
But op, u couldn't be dat broke @ same time so daft now?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Actually, they're triplets.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by djeezy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
PROCTOR:

hahahaahaaha........
wow!! Just as I suspected. No wonder The resemblance was striking.
I will show this wicked girl pepper for cheating on me and deceiving me on top.
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by PROCTOR: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=HARDDON post=26861959]
Photoshop ko, CorelDraw ni.
Daz just som pic software!
She is one n same person.
But op, u couldn't be dat broke @ same time so daft now?[/quote
calling u an idiot would be an insult on all fools around d world
so having a particular knowledge another person lacks makes him daft right??
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by PROCTOR: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
take am easy i jst might be wrong
ask her to bring that her supposed twin sister
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by HARDDON: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=PROCTOR post=26862197][/quote]

Comprehension must be a major ish ......
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
Actually, they're triplets.
stop peddling rumours online angry
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
stop peddling rumours online angry
stop bringing fake stories online angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
stop bringing fake stories online angry
stop that!! You're hurting my feelings sad
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
PROCTOR:

take am easy i jst might be wrong
ask her to bring that her supposed twin sister
okay.
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
awww, that's so bad of me sad pls cry cool
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by chibwike(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Krall, when them ban you, we rest oh
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by philantoxx(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
OP so dey ban u before?
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by kika23(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
Krall..... undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
kika23:

Krall..... undecided undecided
hello embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
your gf is an perverted she is playing you koni koni
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by misshoree(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
This is devastating. It was just during the previously concluded independence that I saw who looked like my girlfriend with another guy in a club. When I confronted her, she denied knowing me and when argument started, I got thrown out.

Now after that day, the next time I saw her, I almost slapped her while asking why she could do that to me. She got angry and ask why I am going to club, that don't I know she has a twin sister.

Neighbours had to gather when I started shouting because I was almost getting physical and I feared that she might injure me. I asked for proof of her twin sister and she showed everybody this picture of her and another girl that looks just like her.
They said that I should rest that it was her twin.
I don't still believe it but I am afraid to confront her again, Could the picture have been photoshopped?

See the pic below...

|
V

u sick ni??didn't u see picmix logo there
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
misshoree:
u sick ni??didn't u see picmix logo there
yes ofcourse. she said pixmic are one popular studio guys that photographed them.
abi?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by misshoree(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
yes ofcourse. she said pixmic are one popular studio guys that photographed them.
abi?
swerve
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:

Photoshop kon,photostore ni...
Can't u see its picmix, na the same babe jari...

BTW, Andyblaze should be in the best position to tell you what to do
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by chronique(m): 1:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Krall,andyblaze and 190 share the same characteristics. Probably same person.
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by matrixx9(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2014
Who put you for this bus.... Picmix Logo They Laugh.. You blind
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by 190: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Djboosting: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:
abi?

Ain't against your post tho'... but to be so sure... I need you to get a pic of both of 'em twin sisters hugging each other with different clothes on...
then you're the man. dhazoll
*drops pen**
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by sept26(f): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
The thunder dat will fire u is presently doing press up

|
V

[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] by Etetejake(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
krall:
abi?

guy, if u ar not jocking then u need a mental checkup

(1) (Reply)

Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / 10 Weird Sex Facts / Ladies Are Out There On Twitter Showing Off Their Assets (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.