Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Being In Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being In Spirit (1085 Views)

To Worship God In Spirit And In Truth Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth / Do You Believe In Spirit Wife And Husband? / How Does One Grow In Spirit And Get To Be Baptized In Holy Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In Spirit by jdilight(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Every christian must have heard someone say, am in spirit, I want to enter into the spirit or I can sense the spirit etc. The fact is 90% of the time there are just excited. Excitement has nothing to do with being in the spirit.

To be spirit, you must be a spirit as being in the flesh means you must be flesh. You can not be flesh and enter into the spirit by shivering, staggering or speaking in tongues. You must take up a spirit form to walking into the spirit realm.

I remember some years back in my room one of those those days when I was studying John 3. When I came to verse 6 (that which is born of the is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit) and I compared it with John 6:63 (....the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life). There was a new awareness that came upon me that made me to see myself as a spirit having received this word that is spirit. But I needed a prove. Then I said, spirit knows all things and as I spirit I should know where a certain this I have lost over period of time. I then fell asleep and had a dream where I in the place I fell asleep but went straight to the place where that thing I lost was. Then I woke up, the first thing i did was to go for the thing I saw in my dream. Behold it was there as I saw it in that dream not up to three minute interval.

What am I saying?

For a man to being in spirit, he must be a spirit. There are many ways to be a spirit. But am only dealing on the christian way of being a spirit.

More posts to come later.
Re: Being In Spirit by jdilight(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Being a spirit

Man is basically a spirit being who lives in a body (flesh). This is the hard truth that have been hidden from man for ages. The day man knows whom he is and how to make proper use of his real self, he is free.

Everyone who comes into this world possesses the very nature of God (Gods spirit). You don't need to be born again before you can have the spirit of God. You carry it in you when you were born. John 1:4 says In him (christ, the word) was life (the spirit of God, the life of God); and the life was the light of men. This is what Job called the inspiration of God that gives understanding. The very nature of God, which is light, is what man comes into the world with.

It may interest you to know that everyone born into this world once carried this life (light), no matter what you are now. John1:9 says that was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. This light (the life of God) did not light some and leave some. It lighted everyone who ever found his way into this world.

This is the reason I always tell people that Adam's sin though brought sin into the world doesn't make you a sinner until you take to the ways of Adam (Disobedient).

Everyone who is in this world is a spirit, weather you are aware or not. But when you become aware, you are near your true freedom. The spirit in man is what the devil is after because it is the true identity of man. The strongest mortal can not conquer the weakest spirit. When the devil succeeds in making a mortal out of a spirit, he has conquered the spirit. Christianity is centered on the spirit nature of man than on his physical nature.

1 Like

Re: Being In Spirit by asalimpo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Apostasy!
"except a man b born-again ,he cannot enter the kingdom of God "
a man,who already has a spirit still needs rebirth,according to Jesus. Where dyu get ur warped doctrine from?

1 Like

Re: Being In Spirit by twosquare(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
^^I understand jdlight but he still have the whole thing twisted up. He needs to be schooled properly in the teachings of the Way
Re: Being In Spirit by Ralphmann: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
The O.P. has shown depth and curiosity. His findings are valid. We really should delve more into the workings of the spirit realm. Those in Germany don't go to church but they live far better lives than the religion adherents in Nigeria....why?
Re: Being In Spirit by asalimpo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ralphmann:

The O.P. has shown depth and curiosity. His findings are valid. We really should delve more into the workings of the spirit realm. Those in Germany don't go to church but they live far better lives than the religion adherents in Nigeria....why?

i'v heard this argument bf. But it falls apart in d Christian context.
Re: Being In Spirit by jdilight(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2014
asalimpo:
Apostasy!
"except a man b born-again ,he cannot enter the kingdom of God "
a man,who already has a spirit still needs rebirth,according to Jesus. Where dyu get ur warped doctrine from?

That is the point. The Spirit of God in every man dies when he sin. It is born again that gives that Spirit of God in man life again. It is "born again" not "born". Born again means a restoration of a life that was lost rather than a giving of life..
The is different between the spirit of man and the Spirit of God. In your bible the Spirit of God comes with capital letter while that of man comes with small letter (spirit).
Re: Being In Spirit by jdilight(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2014
The spirit of man knows the things of man as the Spirit of God knows the things of God. Spirit doesn't end with man: God has His Spirit, man has his spirit and devil has his spirit. God's Spirit is the highest form of all spiritual existence. Man's spirit which is the lowest form of spirit can only be elevated by connecting to other spiritual plane.

Because many doesn't know how to connect to the Spirit of God, they tend to end up in the spiritual plane of the devil which is higher than that of man. Anyone who enters into a higher spiritual plane automatically becomes a lord/god to the plane he use to be.

My pastor shared a story about his neighbor who is a grand master in one society. He never knew about this until one day when he when to the man's sitting room, in the course of their discussion. He mentioned Jesus and the neighbor warned him not to mention that name in his home again, threatening to deal with my pastor if he should mention Jesus again in his home. While at the same time telling my pastor his level in the spirit realm. My pastor said, he started talking about Jesus and told the man his god can not do him anything. The man went into his room, after sometime he came out and said to my pastor. No wonder your making this boast, because your master is the king in the one realm he mentioned or so.

The point is, my pastor has entered the realm of God in spirit through the acquisition of God's Spirit. Jesus said whosover does my saying, me and my father will come and dwell in him. It is the indwelling of God's Spirit in you that makes you a God. Makes you sit in the realm of God in the Spirit. It is not acquired by claiming/confession/prayer/in tongues. It is acquired by filling your spirit with the Spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Being In Spirit by jdilight(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2014
The Spirit of God which has now entered into your spirit now transform you into the Spirit of God - divinity. You now become God by the entrance of God's Spirit in you. I wrote extensively on this forum what it means to be born again. The moment you are born again, you have acquired the Spirit of God. You don't claim born again as you don't claim being born. So many people are claiming this thing, that is why there are not spirits. They are mare men, they cannot change circumstances they don't like. Every small thing they run here and there.

Even people in the devil's realm of spirit can change things to their favor, though with consequence because there master have to fulfill some spiritual laws to the highest Spirit (God). Then people who claim to be the sons of God sitted in heavenly places with there father are crying.

The first time I entered into the spirit and saw my financial status I was in shocked. Every time I make an investment, it always come crashing. I have lost hundreds of thousands of naira in few months in a row till my eyes were opened to see what happens to my investments. Until ones eyes are opened, darkness prevail irrespective of how much you pray, fast, anything you can think of. The goodnews is "it is given unto you to know ....."
Re: Being In Spirit by Exjoker(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
very educative
Re: Being In Spirit by jdilight(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
HOW CAN YOU BE A SPIRIT.

I said how can you be a Spirit not being in Spirit because only a Spirit can be in Spirit. The first step in being a Spirit is being born again. When you are born again, you are translated from the realm of human spirit to the realm of God's Spirit. If you have not read what I wrote of what it means to be born again please do. By virtue of your place in God's realm, every other realm are under your authority. You lord it over them. A kid in God's spiritual realm is bigger than a king in devils spiritual realm.

When your born again and you don't sustain that life with foods and drinks in your kingdom, you can die again. If you also try to feed from foods and drinks from other realms, you will die by poisoning because your make up will not support their foods and drinks.

What is the food of the spirit? Firstly, as there are foods for the flesh so are they foods for the spirit. The food for the flesh is dust. For out of dust came the flesh, so everything that musk keep the flesh alive must come from the dust. The spirit on the other hand is made from the word of God. "... and the word was God". So what keeps spirits alive is information. Circular information keeps huma spirits alive, evil information keeps satanic spirits alive and good information keeps God's Spirit alive.

To have access to the dining table of God, you must be a lover of God's word. Jesus said, "the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit and they are life". It means, any time you study and do the word of God. You have not only feed your Spirit but have also gain some growth in the Spirit. The word of God gives God's spirit in you life.

2 Likes

Re: Being In Spirit by jdilight(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jesus also said,"they that must worship the Father, must worship Him in Spirit and in truth". You don't worship the Father in the Spirit, you worship Him in Spirit. In the Spirit and in Spirit are two different things. In the Spirit, you walk into the realm of the Spirit after worshiping you leave. In this kind of worship, your not a true worshiper and can be molested by the devil anytime you leave God's presence. But those that worship in Spirit are Spirits who are constantly in the presence of God. They don't leave God's presence and therefore are always above the devil. Those in this class, anything they do is worship. Even talking to those who are not born again is worship to God.

The day I changed my perspective about prayer was the day I read, "... and God heard those who think about him and spoke one to another about God and a book of remembrance was opened for them". God is not interested in the shouting match we do and call them prayers. He need true worshipers. Those who worship the Father through his word.

There are those who know the word of God and there are those who do the word of God. Those who know the word of God are not different from those who do not. Only those who do the word are transformed into the image of the word (God). We become Gods by doing the word of God.

We are transformed into the same image of the information we allow to rule us. I want you reading this to watch your life. What is the biggest flaw or perfection you have? Check the type of information you love, it must be linked to the biggest flaw you have or the biggest level of perfection you have achieved.

This is the same principle that can make any sinner a saint. I wanted to right on how to live righteous some time ago but something made me stop.

3 Likes

Re: Being In Spirit by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2014
jdilight:
The Spirit of God which has now entered into your spirit now transform you into the Spirit of God - divinity. You now become God by the entrance of God's Spirit in you. I wrote extensively on this forum what it means to be born again. The moment you are born again, you have acquired the Spirit of God. You don't claim born again as you don't claim being born. So many people are claiming this thing, that is why there are not spirits. They are mare men, they cannot change circumstances they don't like. Every small thing they run here and there.

Even people in the devil's realm of spirit can change things to their favor, though with consequence because there master have to fulfill some spiritual laws to the highest Spirit (God). Then people who claim to be the sons of God sitted in heavenly places with there father are crying.

The first time I entered into the spirit and saw my financial status I was in shocked. Every time I make an investment, it always come crashing. I have lost hundreds of thousands of naira in few months in a row till my eyes were opened to see what happens to my investments. Until ones eyes are opened, darkness prevail irrespective of how much you pray, fast, anything you can think of. The goodnews is "it is given unto you to know ....."
how were you able to see your fanancial status in spirit?
is it through dream
Re: Being In Spirit by Kay17: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2014
And nobody saw it fit to define/explain what a spirit is, so we can separate our imagination from the spiritual reality.
Re: Being In Spirit by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2014
jdilight:
Jesus also said,"they that must worship the Father, must worship Him in Spirit and in truth". You don't worship the Father in the Spirit, you worship Him in Spirit. In the Spirit and in Spirit are two different things. In the Spirit, you walk into the realm of the Spirit after worshiping you leave. In this kind of worship, your not a true worshiper and can be molested by the devil anytime you leave God's presence. But those that worship in Spirit are Spirits who are constantly in the presence of God. They don't leave God's presence and therefore are always above the devil. Those in this class, anything they do is worship. Even talking to those who are not born again is worship to God.

The day I changed my perspective about prayer was the day I read, "... and God heard those who think about him and spoke one to another about God and a book of remembrance was opened for them". God is not interested in the shouting match we do and call them prayers. He need true worshipers. Those who worship the Father through his word.

There are those who know the word of God and there are those who do the word of God. Those who know the word of God are not different from those who do not. Only those who do the word are transformed into the image of the word (God). We become Gods by doing the word of God.

We are transformed into the same image of the information we allow to rule us. I want you reading this to watch your life. What is the biggest flaw or perfection you have? Check the type of information you love, it must be linked to the biggest flaw you have or the biggest level of perfection you have achieved.

This is the same principle that can make any sinner a saint. I wanted to right on how to live righteous some time ago but something made me stop.
a great pastor indeed! shocked grin
Re: Being In Spirit by Kay17: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2014
. .
Re: Being In Spirit by enm(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Op, come finish your write up
Re: Being In Spirit by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2014
jdilight:

bro pls ans my question nah, u dont knw weda u ar helping a broda to grow in Spirit.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Only Vote For An Atheist / For Goodness Sake, Why Must I Tithe? - 5 Faqs About Tithing (1) / Allchrist Embassy Parishes Must Donate N10m Each For Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.