Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. (58549 Views)

Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Okota, Lagos / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Project: Coupling of Reverse Osmosis water treatment system.

Location: PSL Yard, NPA Road, Before Ogunu Bridge, Warri, Delta State.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Kaybthaniels(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Are you reachable on WhatsApp??
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Are you reachable on WhatsApp??
Yes, I am reachable on WhatsApp, my WhatsApp number is 08099405096. Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by vickzie(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
I sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
vickzie:
I sent you a message on WhatsApp
I replied accordingly, hope you're the person asking about the geological formations of Nsukka and its environs? We equally talked about the terrain generally as well as the cost implication of drilling a productive borehole in that location.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by vickzie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ibinwanne:
I replied accordingly, hope you're the person asking about the geological formations of Nsukka and its environs? We equally talked about the terrain generally as well as the cost implication of drilling a productive borehole in that location.
yeah thanks
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Project: Installation of freshwater treatment plant.

Location: Tobiloba lawal street, off Ologolo road, by Argungi bus stop, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Project: Geophysical survey for a suitable underground water.

Location: Kachicares container terminal, beside Capital oil compound, off Oshodi- Apapa expressway, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018

Location: Cooperative Estate, Badore, Lekki Peninsula, Eti-Osa Local Government Area, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Project: Borehole drilling operation.

Location: Kachicares container terminal, beside Capital oil compound, off Oshodi- Apapa expressway, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2018
Project: Installation of freshwater treatment plant (fibre cylinders).

Location: Tobiloba lawal street, off Ologolo road, by Argungi bus stop, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please could you give me an idea of how much it will cost to install a small purification plant for an apartment?

The water is brownish and has no sediment.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Willie2015: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just receive my geological survey report

Recommended Drilling Point - VES 1
Expected Overburden Depth - 0-20m
Aquifer Zone - 75 -115m
Recommended Depth - 120m
Yield - Low yield expected

- Well in the area are not productive during dry season, thus the reason for a borehole
-Can you explain in simpler terms the meaning of 'Low yield expected" as I don't want a scenario where borehole too will not give productive water.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2018
@willi2015 sir/ma, if you are on whatsapp let talk better on 07051541632.thanks
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
oluwaferanmi1605:
@willi2015 sir/ma, if you are on whatsapp let talk better on 07051541632.thanks
Thanks a lot, my WhatsApp number is 08099405096. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Willie2015:
Just receive my geological survey report

Recommended Drilling Point - VES 1
Expected Overburden Depth - 0-20m
Aquifer Zone - 75 -115m
Recommended Depth - 120m
Yield - Low yield expected

- Well in the area are not productive during dry season, thus the reason for a borehole
-Can you explain in simpler terms the meaning of 'Low yield expected" as I don't want a scenario where borehole too will not give productive water.

Thanks a lot, we need to discuss this so that I can give you all the information you require. Kindly call me or WhatsApp me so that we can discuss this at length. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Project: Borehole drilling.

Location: Cooperative Estate, Badore, Lekki Peninsula, Eti-Osa Local Government Area, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by XceptionJay: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Pls we just drill a borehole in our house lastweek,and each time we pump it,it brings out dirty water for abt 10mins before clean water start coming out. And this has been the case ever since, once we switch on dirty water always come out 1st before clean,,,,this is abnormal to me .... Pls help
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Larwin(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Ibinwanne:

How was the job at cooperative estate, hope no iron?
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
XceptionJay:
Pls we just drill a borehole in our house lastweek,and each time we pump it,it brings out dirty water for abt 10mins before clean water start coming out. And this has been the case ever since, once we switch on dirty water always come out 1st before clean,,,,this is abnormal to me .... Pls help
So sorry for getting back to you a bit late, if you're still experiencing that problem, I think if you're connected to public power supply, you should switch on the submersible pump and allow it to run for at least 4hrs everyday for two or three days, it should be able to stop after that, such is expected after borehole completion and installation, but it doesn't last long before it stops. If after what I said, you still notice any dirty water coming from the borehole, you should quickly contact those that drilled the borehole and find out if proper grouting was done in the course of the borehole drilling project. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Larwin:

How was the job at cooperative estate, hope no iron?
Thank you for your question, in the course of the borehole drilling, all the professional ethics and standards were observed. First, a geophysical survey was done to ascertain the depth of the fresh water, quality of the fresh water as well as the geological formations. Furthermore, in the course of drilling, we ensured that no one compromised the quality of any of the materials, the borehole was well grouted to ensure that we get the best result possible as indicated by the geophysical survey report. I am glad to tell you that the freshwater does not have any iron contamination, in fact, the client's neighbours and some other persons that work in the estate confirmed to us that it is the best water in that estate.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by CruzJoe(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
How much will it cost to have borehole in my compound ....very standard one that the water will be good for drinking?

Coz there is one in my neighborhood, the water is hard water.....that they don't drink it....the still spend money buying pure (sachet) water.

My location is Aba Ania state
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
CruzJoe:
How much will it cost to have borehole in my compound ....very standard one that the water will be good for drinking?

Coz there is one in my neighborhood, the water is hard water.....that they don't drink it....the still spend money buying pure (sachet) water.

My location is Aba Ania state
Sorry for getting back to you a little late, Aba and its environs generally have very good underground water, but there are few exceptions depending on location. Kindly tell me the particular location in Aba. Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by XceptionJay: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Ibinwanne:
So sorry for getting back to you a bit late, if you're still experiencing that problem, I think if you're connected to public power supply, you should switch on the submersible pump and allow it to run for at least 4hrs everyday for two or three days, it should be able to stop after that, such is expected after borehole completion and installation, but it doesn't last long before it stops. If after what I said, you still notice any dirty water coming from the borehole, you should quickly contact those that drilled the borehole and find out if proper grouting was done in the course of the borehole drilling project. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thank you so much, yes after doing all that you said,whenever we switch on it comes out normal clean,then after a while again we start seeing unclear water again with pinky sand beneath it if we store in a bucket... In a nutshell, the water is still dirty roundomly.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Project: Pre-drilling Geophysical Investigation For Groundwater Development.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Project: Pre-drilling Geophysical Investigation For Groundwater Development.

Location: Stephen Osaigbovo Avenue, Off Abijon GRA. Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2019

Location: Elesan Village, Off Eleganza Bus-stop, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2019

Location: Elesan Village, Off Eleganza Bus-stop, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2019

Location: Nora Adebanjo Street, Eputu, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019

Location: Dr. Taye Olowu Street. Opp. Standard Organisation of Nigeria, Lekki Peninsula, Phase 1.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2019

Location G Lane, Lekki Gardens Estate, After Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos State.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Project: Pre-drilling geophysical investigation to determine the feasibility of drilling a borehole within the site and recommend a depth to be targeted for groundwater exploitation if available.

Location: Ocean Palm Estate, Off Lekki-Epe Expressway, Eti-Osa L.G.A. Lagos State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar / Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja / Price Of All Kinds Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.