Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum (766 Views)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Ogun Lawmaker’s Wife Kidnapped / Ogun Lawmaker Assassinated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum by 0rlando0woh: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2014

The kidnappers of the mother of a member of the Ogun State House of Assembly, Mr. Remmy Hazzan — Mrs. Rachael Hazzan — have demanded N50m ransom for her release, the ex-deputy speaker says. According to him, the kidnappers initially contacted his younger brother and told him that they wanted to speak with his elder brother to negotiate with
him. “The kidnappers contacted me on phone at 5.25pm on Thursday, to make the demand for a N50m ransom,” Hazzan said. Mrs Rachael Hazzan was kidnapped on Wednesday at about 8.30pm from her residence in Omu Ijebu in Odogbolu Local Government Area of Ogun State.
www.today.ng/news/abductors-of-ogun-lawmakers-mother-demand-n50m-ransom/
Re: South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
They should leave the old woman and adultknap the lawmaker,ka Chineke mezie okwu ya

5 Likes

Re: South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum by pastoraaaaaa: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Booked.
Re: South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum by ifyalways(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2014
A woman, old enough to birth y'all untrained, bitter souls was kidnapped and all y'all could do is go " tribal" undecided

All offensive posts reported. smiley

@Topic, very unfortunate. I pray she's returned home sound and safe.
Re: South West Nigeria: Kidnappers Demand N50 Mil Ransom For Ogun Lawmaker's Mum by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Ethnic battle is not good for my psych. I'm out of this thread!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South East / What Soyinka Had To Say About Mrayedee, The Man Who Blackmailing Tinubu / You Are Hypocritical, Insincere And A Failure - Fmr Senate President To OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.