Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Do You Have Confidence In Inec In Organizing The 2007 Polls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have Confidence In Inec In Organizing The 2007 Polls? (1209 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' / Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc / 2015 Polls: Trouble Brews In INEC Over N9bn Ballot Papers Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Confidence In Inec In Organizing The 2007 Polls? by oshkosh(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2006
What do you think of Atiku's recent comment that INEC do not have the trust of Nigerians and therefore are not credible?

I'm incredibly sceptical of our politicians today, with Atiku being the most shrewed and dubious of them all. I think it's a shame that many people in our 'civilized' society will not see through his comment. My view is that he's begining to smell his 'president at all cost' project will fail, and now posturing to discredit the whole process with complete disregard to the chaos that may ensue,

So, what's your view on this?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State's Next Governor Is: / Is Obasanjo Corrupt Or Not? / Can Yar' Adua change Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.