Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much (80751 Views)

If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? / Why Are Nigerians So Pessimistic About Nigeria? / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Joel3(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
OXYGEN011:
FOOOOLLLL.....which country will dream of becoming like the useless country called nigeria. Seriously ..do u fools reason at all? No one will even waste his/ her time to hate on you fools.All foreign criminals are nigerians.That should tell u how useless nigeria is.
you are a fool and the whole of ghana. Why do you guys always want talk with nigerians. Hu? Attention seeker. We talk with western foreigners not local ghanas

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by OXYGEN011: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
smada13:

U called me a fool? I laugh at you.....its obvious your parents didn't teach you manners..you ought to be tied up and thrown in the sea....silly people.

and I so believe you are a black Ashanti like that other guy....your brother is still here sewing my shoe n polishing them....cuz of your economy that has been on a downward slope...better let GEJ borrow your sorry country #50m to fix your economy.....

all this ejika ni shop people.... We be una papa whether u like it or not... WE ARE THE GIANT AND KING IF AFRICA!!!!
This can only come out from a mumugerian.You people were born to be fools so am not surprised atall.Stinking black mumugerian ape,lemme tell u something. Your country is the most useless country on earth. Your useless country is the giant of boko haram ok.Over 4 million mumugerians are here seeking economic refuge,better education etc.your brothers selling dog chains n your sisters engaging in prostitution. Lastnyt my dog bleeped one stinking shapeless mumugerian ape,hope it ain't your useless mum.

3 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by OXYGEN011: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Joel3:
you are a fool and the whole of ghana. Why do you guys always want talk with nigerians. Hu? Attention seeker. We talk with western foreigners not local ghanas
We just want to know how boko nigerian fools reasoned.We wont to know why u people are sooo foolish so the extent of killing yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by OXYGEN011: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Joel3:
With the kind of accent u fools use do u think communication between u fools n the west will be successful? Mumugerian fools always eating eba in the morning, afternoon, evening and at dawn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Joel3(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
OXYGEN011:
With the kind of accent u fools use do u think communication between u fools n the west will be successful? Mumugerian fools always eating eba in the morning, afternoon, evening and at dawn.
oh you talk about eba, at a time when over 20 million ghanaIns flooded nigeria in the 90s. You guys eat beans and eba. Sometimes mix beans with eguse soap. impoverished ghanas and it economy. Inflation is killing you guys and currently dollars is been use in ghana to price goods and servicees instead of your dead cidis.

4 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by OXYGEN011: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Joel3:
oh you talk about eba, at a time when over 20 million nigeria flooded nigeria in the 90s. You guys eat beans and eba. Sometimes mix beans with eguse soap. impoverished ghanas and it economy. Inflation is killing you guys and currently dollars is been use in ghana to price goods and servicees instead of your dead cidis.
.hahaha just as in 21st century u fools are flooding Ghana abi?Cedis is 10000000m times valuable than that toilet paper call naira.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Joel3:
Guy why you dey fall hand na?? You talk with western foreigners? Wetin dat one mean? There is no need to abuse Ghana or Ghanaians do not descend to that level. Never exchange such words with Ghanaians,abuse personally if you must but leave Ghana out of it

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by gebest: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
I disagreen with u, apart from south Africa/Ghana all other Africa countries worship Nigeria i ve been to some Africa countries say like GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, SEREALEON, TRINIDAD&TOBAGO, SUDAN, SOUTH SUDAN, MALI, SUMALIA, IVORY COAST, BUKINA FASO, SENEGAL name it. They are even lobbying to come for course in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by atlwireles: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nigerians are successful in life. No matter where they find themselves. That's a reason we are always on others bull's eyesgrin grin grin Nobody dislikes failures, they envy the successful ones.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by adamskutty(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
OXYGEN011:
.hahaha just as in 21st century u fools are flooding Ghana abi?Cedis is 10000000m times valuable than that toilet paper call naira.
this disgusting burnt skin modafvcking, snort nosed ape is living in mumudom grin grin

What an irony grin

1 naira is equivalent to 10,000 cedis grin grin grin

Ur tissue paper of a currency can only be use fo cleaning asses here grin grin

Hehehe! This is definitely mumuness of the highest order grin

While will nigerians ( ur lords and owners ) wanna step foot in ur sh1thole, when yall are even committing suicide like fowls because they hate being gaynian grin

This is serious o grin grin

Everyday 5 out of every 10 of ur miserable, burnt skin, poverty stricken mor0nic ape kill themselves in ur village grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by OXYGEN011: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
adamskutty:
this disgusting burnt skin modafvcking, snort nosed ape is living in mumudom grin grin

What an irony grin

1 naira is equivalent to 10,000 cedis grin grin grin

Ur tissue paper of a currency can only be use fo cleaning asses here grin grin

Hehehe! This is definitely mumuness of the highest order grin

While will nigerians ( ur lords and owners ) wanna step foot in ur sh1thole, when yall are even committing suicide like fowls because they hate being gaynian grin

This is serious o grin grin

Everyday 5 out of every 10 of ur miserable, burnt skin, poverty stricken mor0nic ape kill themselves in ur village grin grin
hahahaha Ghc10,000.? That money can be used buy the whole of mumugeria .You think Cedi is as useless as that useless bush meat currency u fools use there ...See mumugerian talking about poverty? hahahaha wonders. Where will one find over 80% of it populace poor apart from mumugeria.hahahaha your foolishness really makes u a nigerian. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by publicenemy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Do u have transformers in ur hood or area?

Yes. Why?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by adamskutty(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
[

Suffering and smiling and pretending and loving it ape grin

only 33 percent of nigerians are poor... July 2014 by world bank
http://beegeagle./2014/07/24/nigeria-poverty-levels-drop-from-62-2-in-2010-to-33-1-in-2013-world-bank-report/

Ur sh1tty cursed land has 60 percent poor apes grin [
http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPICS/EXTPOVERTY/EXTPA/0,,contentMDK:20204450~menuPK:435735~pagePK:148956~piPK:216618~theSitePK:430367~isCURL:Y,00.html

very confused monkey, 22 million out of 24 million of ur kind don't even have toilets, only poor people lack access to toilets grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iamrealdeji(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
They're mad at us because we're big ballers,btw,what are Ghanians doing on nairaland if they don't look us like kings,they love to be like us so bad,thats why other African countries hate us
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iamrealdeji(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
adamskutty:
perfect!

A cool scape goat grin

Now time to disgrace you, let us see the mumu here grin

Mad ape, the gaynian cedis was redominated in 2007, 4 zeros were wiped out of worst currency grin grin

The nigerian one naira is 1 naira

The U.S.A 1 dollar is actually 1 dollar grin

The south african 1 rand is actually 1 rand

But grin

Gaynian 1 cedis is not 1 cedis but 10,000 cedis grin

Suffering and smiling mumu ape grin puhahaha

http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/23/cedi-redenomination-was-an-illusion-dr-kwakye/

U see, my slave. The naira is west africa strongest currency, ur kind are indeed curse grin grin

gayna cedis redomination affected our economy grin.
http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/23/cedi-redenomination-affected-ghanas-economy-akosa/

http://beegeagle./2014/07/24/nigeria-poverty-levels-drop-from-62-2-in-2010-to-33-1-in-2013-world-bank-report/

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPICS/EXTPOVERTY/EXTPA/0,,contentMDK:20204450~menuPK:435735~pagePK:148956~piPK:216618~theSitePK:430367~isCURL:Y,00.html

The naira was even recommended by yall poor, suffering, backwards primitive to be made ECOWOS OFFICIAL CURRENCY grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1862215/naccima-proposes-naira-ecowas-single

Its a well known fact, that ur kind are the lowest of low, useless monkeys living in self denial grin i will kill myself if i were are gaynian grin

Ur kind are even, peacefully, happily killing themselves tho grin

Chaai! Boko haram go like this kind one o, no need to plant bombs grin the apes will kill themselves after all grin
Don't mind him my naija brother,hes only hating,he wants to be a Nigerian so bad,he loves Nigeria so bad,thats why he's on Nairaland,i don't even know any Ghanian social network or blog,not to talk of joining,thats how much they idolize Nigerians and want to be like us,dont forget they are the ones that used to carry wooden boxes around trying to mend our shoes,most of our private schools employ them and give them the lowest salaries which they're always happy about
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iamrealdeji(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Joel3:
grin grin He wants to use you to show off to a Ghanian girl he's been trying,he wants to make the girl think he's your friend because you're a Nigerian,thats how they get their girls,bloody Ghanians,God bless Nigeria
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iamrealdeji(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
major466:
We Nigerians should not claim to be better than other Africans. No country can claim to have the monopoly of being the best in everything. However, Nigeria is naturally great because of our leadership position to set an example for others to follow.
Long live Nigeria.
Long live Africa.

Of course,we're all the same to God,no country is better than others,and no human being is better than others,but other countries don't see it that way they just feel inferior which shouldn't be
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iamrealdeji(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
publicenemy:
Bunch of Bullshiit....

Nigerians are opportunists and dishonest.

you need to preach change.
Ninja,its very obvious you're so sad because you're not Nigerian,I see you here often and see you criticize Nigeria,and we don't even give a damn about yall,you even know Elrufai,an ex minister in Nigeria when I don't even know your president,and you still condemn us? I've always talked good about Ghanians and these new generation Ghanians are very creative,i see nice electronic gadgets come out from your country,theres this Apostle in your country(Juliet Ibrahim's former father inlaw)that invents rechargeable cars and I admire such creativities,you power supply is ok,i talk good about Ghana,but you guys keep finishing us
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
naturally:
Despite all odds, we can survive under any atmosphere
bros chop knuckle jur...na we we grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Fool, you cant handle the truth and any one Who says things that you dont like on this forum is a Ghanaian. Now who cant keep Ghana's name out of his mouth.

[size=15pt]The so called hatred is largely jealousy from Only Ghana & South Africa. Typically because they can't measure up.

As for the Ghanaians,we should close our border and throw millions of them living in Nigeria out.[/size]
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Orunto: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is the type of Hate between Darkness & Light; Wisdom & Foolishness; Understanding & Ignorance; and Selfishness & Righteousness. It is Jealousy, thesame reason satan hates Christ. May God forgive them all and also forgive BO for his involment with bh and for wanting to split Nigeria before 2015, Most people don't know that Nigeria is a God of the Universe too, worshipped and revered by Nigerians in Nigeria and in diaspora!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by CrudeGH: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Joel3:
you are a fool and the whole of ghanaWhy do you guys always want talk with nigeriansWe talk with western foreigners not local ghanas
I blame the dirty thing that opened its legs 2 give birth to a rat like u!

3 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by tonychristopher: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Most of African countries like Ghana Togo etc are very laid back and last to work

Lazy they are
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by publicenemy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Ninja,its very obvious you're so sad because you're not Nigerian,I see you here often and see you criticize Nigeria,and we don't even give a damn about yall,you even know Elrufai,an ex minister in Nigeria when I don't even know your president,and you still condemn us? I've always talked good about Ghanians and these new generation Ghanians are very creative,i see nice electronic gadgets come out from your country,theres this Apostle in your country(Juliet Ibrahim's former father inlaw)that invents rechargeable cars and I admire such creativities,you power supply is ok,i talk good about Ghana,but you guys keep finishing us

I Am Nigerian living in lagos...Ngerians are criminals...i see them everyday.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by smada13(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
OXYGEN011:
This can only come out from a mumugerian.You people were born to be fools so am not surprised atall.Stinking black mumugerian ape,lemme tell u something. Your country is the most useless country on earth. Your useless country is the giant of boko haram ok.Over 4 million mumugerians are here seeking economic refuge,better education etc.your brothers selling dog chains n your sisters engaging in prostitution. Lastnyt my dog bleeped one stinking shapeless mumugerian ape,hope it ain't your useless mum.

You people will die of intimidation.......Nigerians will continue to override you no matter your hates.....name your country let's know.....
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by nigerianvenom(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
d greatest country in africa is nigeria.
check out our nollywood,our musical platform n stars.what about sport?we have no comparism.
richest men in africa nko?
lots of things dat cant be mention.
nigeria is to africa what US is to america continent.
GOD BLESS US!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by OXYGEN011: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
nigerianvenom:
check out our nollywood,our musical platform n stars.what about sport?we have no comparism.
GOD BLESS US!
You will be a good comedian.Hahahaha
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by lorRhyMeZ: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
publicenemy:

Yes. Why?

Go and give it a bear hug. cheesy cheesy grin

NAIJA FOR LIFE grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Flango: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
OXYGEN011:
We just want to know how boko nigerian fools reasoned.We wont to know why u people are sooo foolish so the extent of killing yourselves.

I see ur standard education. Ur english teacher must be ashamed of u. "Killing yourselves" means each person commiting suicide. People kill 'each other' or 'one another'.
The last time I checked, Nigeria isn't know 4 suicide.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
nigerianvenom:
GOD BLESS US!

There is no need to argue blindly, bro. All you put up there are lies.

Nigeria is not the greatest country in Africa (it is hard to say one particular country is the greatest)

What is there to check out in our Nollywood or musical platform (whatever that means)?

We are not the best in sport (we are only excellent at age grade and women football and at tracks)

USA does not claim greatness on the wealth of Bill Gate.

I do not however blame you. I blame the OP for his chauvinistic and myopic thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by mrham03(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
adamskutty:
perfect!

A cool scape goat grin

Now time to disgrace you, let us see the mumu here grin

Mad ape, the gaynian cedis was redominated in 2007, 4 zeros were wiped out of worst currency grin grin

The nigerian one naira is 1 naira

The U.S.A 1 dollar is actually 1 dollar grin

The south african 1 rand is actually 1 rand

But grin

Gaynian 1 cedis is not 1 cedis but 10,000 cedis grin

Suffering and smiling mumu ape grin puhahaha

http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/23/cedi-redenomination-was-an-illusion-dr-kwakye/

U see, my slave. The naira is west africa strongest currency, ur kind are indeed curse grin grin

gayna cedis redomination affected our economy grin.
http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/23/cedi-redenomination-affected-ghanas-economy-akosa/

The naira was even recommended by yall poor, suffering, backwards primitive to be made ECOWOS OFFICIAL CURRENCY grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1862215/naccima-proposes-naira-ecowas-single

Its a well known fact, that ur kind are the lowest of low, useless monkeys living in self denial grin i will kill myself if i were are gaynian grin

Ur kind are even, peacefully, happily killing themselves tho grin

Chaai! Boko haram go like this kind one o, no need to plant bombs grin the apes will kill themselves after all grin
when will u ever grow up?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
OXYGEN011:
You will be a good comedian.Hahahaha

Sounds like you ran out of Oxygen hating on Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.