Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' (940 Views)

2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' by OKDnigeria: 2:09am On Oct 05, 2014
AHEAD of the 2015 general elections in the
country, a group, New Dawn Nigeria, NDN, has
promised to deliver the highest number of votes
for President Goodluck Jonathan in the South-
west. The founder of the group High Chief Tom
Ateke stated this in Akure during the inauguration
of the South-west chapter of the group.
Ateke said the group decided to work for the
emergence of Jonathan after considering his
transformation agenda.
Speaking through his spokesperson, Hon. Belief
Tamunokun, Ateke, while delivering a lecture, titled,
“Good Governance For Equity and Justice in
Nigeria,” during the inauguration said Jonathan
had shown his commitment to the development of
the country.
He described Jonathan as humane, trusted, God-
fearing, reliable and detribalized.
He said the group was planning to a mega rally in
the South-west which will hold in Akure, Ondo
State capital.
He said that the rally will be used a avenue to
sensitize the public about the concept behind
NDN.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/2015-jonathans-highest-votes-will-come-s-west/
Re: 'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' by haniey(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2014
I don't agree with you, he has more supporters in the middle belt.
Re: 'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2014
Who are those deceiving GEJ? GEJ himself knows it is impossible. Even the TAN rally where they paid people, they were said to have gotten 1.2 million signatures out of about 15 million voting stength of the south-west. Quote me today, he can't win up to two states in south west.
Re: 'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm thinking that myself, I think the west will always make you believe one thing and in the end will do the direct opposite.

haniey:
I don't agree with you, he has more supporters in the middle belt.

The middle belt is kogi, kwara, nasarawa, Niger, benue and plateau the last 2 do not make up the entire middle belt you know, don't forget, the only cpc state in the whole country was MB
Re: 'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
By geopolitical zones 2015 results for presdo from INEC will look this way:
SS: 92% pdp. 5% apc
SW: 74% pdp 21% apc
SE : 99% pdp 0% apc
NW: 42% pdp 55% apc
NE: 61% pdp. 33% apc
NC: 81% pdp. 15% apc

The diff is for other parties to share.
Source: Mycrystalball.com
Re: 'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' by 9jii(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
This kind talk na lucrative business wallahi.
90% will vote for GEJ in Borno.
Re: 'in 2015, Jonathan's Highest Votes Will Come From S/west' by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
vanguard papers are just lieing what do they see sabi rigging don dey Start niii chaii they don't rate d vote of d South west in terms of development there's God oooooooooo d sw people won't be bribe with rice and kerosene and stomach infrastructure oooooooo we are now more enlightened on who to be our leader Gej will hear am ooo

(1) (Reply)

Vote Out PDP, Secure Your Future, Amaechi Tells Rivers People / Rhapsody Of Reality By Femi Fani Kayode / Muhammadu Buhari: Running For President With An Anti-corruption Bank Loan -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.