Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Jesus Was A Muslim? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Muslim? (6795 Views)

Jesus Was Not Even A Christian / Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2014
I wanted to respond to a thread I saw where our Muslims brother were claiming Jesus was a Muslim; unfortunately I couldn't because to respond to a thread on the Islamic section - you have to agree that you are a Muslim smiley. Incredibly isn't it.

So, can anyone explain to me how Jesus was a Muslim - also, please back it up with examples
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by acenazt: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2014
no ohhh Jesus wasn't Muslim nor was he a Christian. he was A JEW. it was after he died that Christianity came to being.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2014
Yse, Jesus is or was a Muslim brother. The bornagain christians and the upright black christians are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by 1miccza: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2014
acenazt:
no ohhh Jesus wasn't Muslim nor was he a Christian. he was A JEW. it was after he died that Christianity came to being.

Exactly!!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2014
1miccza:

Exactly!!
fixed.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by kay29000(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2014
Jesus had no religion while on earth. In fact, the Abrahamic religious people didnt agree with his teachings and saw him as a heretic. Chrisrianity was born after his death.

Jesus was not a Muslim cos there was nothing like Islam religion during his Time on Earth. Islam greatly borrows from the literature of the christian religion, maybe that's where those people got things mixed up that Jesus was a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Islam has being before the creation of the heavens and the earth. Everything GOD creates obey and submit to the will of GOD. Anybody that submit to the will of GOD, and obeys the will and the instruction of GOD, is a Muslim. Islam is the submission to the will of ALLAH (GOD).

When a man spills his sperms in the darkness of a woman's ovum, the sperms obeys and submit to the will of GOD and they do what they are commanded to do with the eggs of the woman who also submits to the will of GOD.

so we can easily say, that we all are Muslims before we were born, before we came into existence. We can all try hard to fight and argue it, 1+1=2.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2014
gatiano:
Islam has being before the creation of the heavens and the earth. Everything GOD creates obey and submit to the will of GOD. Anybody that submit to the will of GOD, and obeys the will and the instruction of GOD, is a Muslim. Islam is the submission to the will of ALLAH (GOD).

When a man spills his sperms in the darkness of a woman's ovum, the sperms obeys and submit to the will of GOD and they do what they are commanded to do with the eggs of the woman who also submits to the will of GOD.

so we can easily say, that we all are Muslims before we were born, before we came into existence. We can all try hard to fight and argue it, 1+1=2.
are we talking abt the same islam that started with mohammed abi another one that stared many many years after the christian faith has been established?

Or, maybe the one that agrees with almost everything in the bible except that it changes the names, eg, abraham/ibrahim, musa/moses and so on, and yet claims the bible aint real?

maybe u are confused, maybe u are not..who cares. Face ur religion make iwe face ours abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Islam has been for 78 trillion years since Man can record. but in actual facts from GOD, it had no birth date or will it have an end. Muhammad was GOD'S prophet and messenger and most importantly a reminder to people of GOD'S religion "ISLAM". Jesus also GOD'S prophet and messenger never did say he was a christian, he preached the submission to the will of GOD. we know Islam is the submission to the will of GOD. what is Christianity?

confused? i used to be confused when i thought Jesus create christianity or Muhammad create Islam. Now that i know the truth, i am far trillions of miles away from been confused. you should seek the real truth of the life of Jesus Christ, it librates the soul forever from bondage.

SLIDEwaxie:
are we talking abt the same islam that started with mohammed abi another one that stared many many years after the christian faith has been established?

Or, maybe the one that agrees with almost everything in the bible except that it changes the names, eg, abraham/ibrahim, musa/moses and so on, and yet claims the bible aint real?

maybe u are confused, maybe u are not..who cares. Face ur religion make iwe face ours abeg!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
gatiano:
Islam has been for 78 trillion years since Man can record. but in actual facts from GOD, it had no birth date or will it have an end. Muhammad was GOD'S prophet and messenger and most importantly a reminder to people of GOD'S religion "ISLAM". Jesus also GOD'S prophet and messenger never did say he was a christian, he preached the submission to the will of GOD. we know Islam is the submission to the will of GOD. what is Christianity?

confused? i used to be confused when i thought Jesus create christianity or Muhammad create Islam. Now that i know the truth, i am far trillions of miles away from been confused. you should seek the real truth of the life of Jesus Christ, it librates the soul forever from bondage.

dude, stop wasting ur time abt me, I already made my point. We are both saying wot we were told!
Who made the record 78million years ago? Who wrote it down?
Stop worrying urself: face wot u biliv and leave me with mine. Lobatuntan!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by Ovacoma: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=gatiano post=26876902]Islam has being before the creation of the heavens and the earth. Everything GOD creates obey and submit to the will of GOD. Anybody that submit to the will of GOD, and obeys the will and the instruction of GOD, is a Muslim. Islam is the submission to the will of ALLAH (GOD).

The man behind all dese is described in Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen fom heaven o LUCIFER, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations. For thou art said in thine heart, i will ascend into heaven, i will exalt my throne above the stars of God: i will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the side of the north: i will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I WILL BE LIKE MOST HIGH. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shalt narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; that made the world as wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners. The man here founded islam.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
You seek talk, now you have found yourself some. An i'm happy to explain according to my knowledge which i KNOW is the truth. Of what good is it to you if you lack the truth. The greatest fall of a man is when he has lost completely the knowledge of self and his GOD, how then can he fight or handle his adverseries who seeks to kill him every seconds of everyday (when i mean kill, kill by gun or by a knife stab is a mercy, but killing one's soul and mind is the greatest kill).

Men most especially the blackmen and women all over the world love and wish that all men are same and are equal before GOD. Well, maybe true, the blackman believes that so the whiteman would stop whooping his behind and the blackman craves the whiteman's love and companion so much so that he the blackman will go to the extent of killing another blackman (people) just to convince the whiteman his master but he will admit to it outwardly.

The blackman is different, and the whiteman is different. the whiteman is simply the image of the blackman, made out of the blackman. the blackman is the ancient of days (78 trillion years) created by GOD. The blackman made the whiteman out of himself and then gave him dominion over all things on all the corners of the earth and heavens(outside the earth atmosphere) was openned to them just to see GOD's wonder, all for a period of time which is 6 days (6 thousand years). The blackman did this rebelling against GOD, but with GOD's permission (cos that was not the first time the blackman rebelled against GOD'S will through lack of patience.

so what is this man made by the blackman called? He is called the devil. Isaiah 14. speaks of the fall of the devil. who shaked the kingdoms of the earth? the indian, chinese, japanese or blackman? no its europeans.

who makes evil fair seeming? africans, chinese? it is the caucasian that says homosexual is nice and should not be frown on.

who say he will sit in heaven with GOD and be like GOD? obviously not the overly religious african. the europeans. and to end, this is a 40 seconds prove!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQKNESZ5oA.

who does the devil hate most? He loves christians (the foolish ones), he loves muslims (the ones praying to Muhammad), he hates upright christians and the born again christian, He so much hates Muhammad because Muhammad sent them backwards or held them back by 1000 years, They hate muslims that follows Muhammad teachings (capable of holding them back at any given time) and they hate most especially the blackman (original man, muslims). they will never love a blackman, that to them is exceedingly dangerous.

[quote author=Ovacoma post=26881738][/quote]
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by Lex11(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is who The Lord Jesus Christ says He is, and His word is true:

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." - John 8:58

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

Futile attempts to relegate The Lord to a religion, nationality, race, etc... is unfortunately short-sighted and unprofitable.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by HARTZIV: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
yes jesus was a muslim and the prophet mohammed worked for the CIA grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abraham rejoiced at the coming of Jesus as it was prophesized, so was Moses, so was Muhammad and so was Elijah. all of these prophets of GOD were before Abraham who was a prophet of GOD too. you will need higher knowledge to understand this which is not a rocket science.

Jesus obeyed GOD, and submitted to the will of GOD (a muslim), he was a very brilliant Man. don't be deceived by the devil when the devil made it look like Jesus turned water into wine by miracle (from the word mirage) which only means tricks or magic, how else will he have done that if not through a very good knowledge of chemistry, how would he have fed 5000 people with just two pieces of fish and five loaves of bread? that mean he fed a whole lot of people with a little. community planning. where would he have gotten all these superior wisdom if not from GOD. so was the other prophets, they were all exceedingly brilliant men. so Jesus knowledge is one with is father/master/creator (GOD). So when one does not follows the way (which is the road to rigteousness), the truth (the truth of GOD's word) and the Life (the kind of life Jesus lived) that Jesus taught, then there is no way to the GOD, and no way to GOD means death. both physical, mental and spiritual.

Lex11:
This is who The Lord Jesus Christ says He is, and His word is true:

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." - John 8:58

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

Futile attempts to relegate The Lord to a religion, nationality, race, etc... is unfortunately short-sighted and unprofitable.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
acenazt:

You hit the nail on the head
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano:
Yse, Jesus is or was a Muslim brother. The bornagain christians and the upright black christians are Muslims.

Care you explain how?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:
Jesus had no religion while on earth. In fact, the Abrahamic religious people didnt agree with his teachings and saw him as a heretic. Chrisrianity was born after his death.

Jesus was not a Muslim cos there was nothing like Islam religion during his Time on Earth. Islam greatly borrows from the literature of the christian religion, maybe that's where those people got things mixed up that Jesus was a muslim.

Thanks for your insight man, well appreciated

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano:

So, even if I am a buddist monk I am automatically a muslim? Even if I was morn a hindu; I am automatically a muslim?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

Abeg, ask him again Bros grin
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano:

So, what's makes you a Muslim? If we are all Muslims and we don't know it; why then is it in Islamic traditions to kill a Muslim that decides to change his religion? It doesn't make sense to change from being a Muslim to been a "Muslim" again.

You have not supported your stance with any reference from Islamic traditions or teachings. By your logic, the POPE is a Muslim only that he doesn't know it. How deluded!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano

You seek talk, now you have found yourself some. An i'm happy to explain according to my knowledge which i KNOW is the truth. Of what good is it to you if you lack the truth. The greatest fall of a man is when he has lost completely the knowledge of self and his GOD, how then can he fight or handle his adverseries who seeks to kill him every seconds of everyday (when i mean kill, kill by gun or by a knife stab is a mercy, but killing one's soul and mind is the greatest kill).

Irrelevant to the topic at hand

Men most especially the blackmen and women all over the world love and wish that all men are same and are equal before GOD. Well, maybe true, the blackman believes that so the whiteman would stop whooping his behind and the blackman craves the whiteman's love and companion so much so that he the blackman will go to the extent of killing another blackman (people) just to convince the whiteman his master but he will admit to it outwardly.

Again, irrelevant

The blackman is different, and the whiteman is different. the whiteman is simply the image of the blackman, made out of the blackman. the blackman is the ancient of days (78 trillion years) created by GOD. The blackman made the whiteman out of himself and then gave him dominion over all things on all the corners of the earth and heavens(outside the earth atmosphere) was openned to them just to see GOD's wonder, all for a period of time which is 6 days (6 thousand years). The blackman did this rebelling against GOD, but with GOD's permission (cos that was not the first time the blackman rebelled against GOD'S will through lack of patience.

Another irrelevance

so what is this man made by the blackman called? He is called the devil. Isaiah 14. speaks of the fall of the devil. who shaked the kingdoms of the earth? the indian, chinese, japanese or blackman? no its europeans. who makes evil fair seeming? africans, chinese? it is the caucasian that says homosexual is nice and should not be frown on.

Another irrelevance

who say he will sit in heaven with GOD and be like GOD? obviously not the overly religious african. the europeans. and to end, this is a 40 seconds prove!

So, your historical proof is from youtube that started several years ago? Cha! grin

who does the devil hate most? He loves christians (the foolish ones), he loves muslims (the ones praying to Muhammad), he hates upright christians and the born again christian, He so much hates Muhammad because Muhammad sent them backwards or held them back by 1000 years, They hate muslims that follows Muhammad teachings (capable of holding them back at any given time) and they hate most especially the blackman (original man, muslims). they will never love a blackman, that to them is exceedingly dangerous.

Another irrelevance

The question is how do you prove Jesus was a Muslim. I have asked you several times - what makes one a Muslim?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
HARTZIV:
yes jesus was a muslim and the prophet mohammed worked for the CIA grin

grin

Now, this is a good one
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano

Abraham rejoiced at the coming of Jesus as it was prophesized, so was Moses, so was Muhammad and so was Elijah. all of these prophets of GOD were before Abraham who was a prophet of GOD too. you will need higher knowledge to understand this which is not a rocket science.

The only difference is that Mohammad is the odd one out. All the prophets you mentioned share common Jewish lineage except Mohammad

Jesus obeyed GOD, and submitted to the will of GOD (a muslim), he was a very brilliant Man. don't be deceived by the devil when the devil made it look like Jesus turned water into wine by miracle (from the word mirage) which only means tricks or magic, how else will he have done that if not through a very good knowledge of chemistry, how would he have fed 5000 people with just two pieces of fish and five loaves of bread? that mean he fed a whole lot of people with a little. community planning. where would he have gotten all these superior wisdom if not from GOD. so was the other prophets, they were all exceedingly brilliant men. so Jesus knowledge is one with is father/master/creator (GOD). So when one does not follows the way (which is the road to rigteousness), the truth (the truth of GOD's word) and the Life (the kind of life Jesus lived) that Jesus taught, then there is no way to the GOD, and no way to GOD means death. both physical, mental and spiritual.

The God as described in the Quran (which Muslims believe in by the way) and the God Jesus spoke about from history are two different Gods. Again, you talk empty and have produced no historical references on this "Jesus" you are talking about.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
First of all, the Quran and the muslims refer to GOD by His original name "ALLAH"

How can Muhammad be different if he got his scriptures like the other two before him? Torah (old testament) was revealled to Moses which is the book of law
The Gospel- revealed to Jesus (book of love)
The Quran- revealed to Muhammad (book of duty),
most of the world would generally hate Quran because the simply love to do the talk and never love the duty (responsibility).

to those who are familiar to the making of the scripture and the timing nature of the earth, they would understand that all of the prophets including Jesus had been prophesized to come thousands of years before they were born, even the revelations in the scriptures was before the coming of the prophets.

And if you really know Jesus this much, how come you or we people don't make easter properly. he died on a friday afternoon/evening, he would have rosed up on a monday evening. but our easter is on sunday morning.

when did Joseph and mary told anyone of his birth date, if king herold wanted the baby dead so badly that they had to keep his birth a secret. it is cold for a meager to be on a december in the end of december in Jerusalem.

in conclusion, The muslims regard and respect Jesus far better than any christian will ever be.
alexis:
gatiano

The only difference is that Mohammad is the odd one out. All the prophets you mentioned share common Jewish lineage except Mohammad

The God as described in the Quran (which Muslims believe in by the way) and the God Jesus spoke about from history are two different Gods. Again, you talk empty and have produced no historical references on this "Jesus" you are talking about.

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
there was no irrelevance, you quote some verses, i explained what they mean pointing out who the lucifers/ devils are.

A muslim is one who submit entirely to the will of ALLAH, and A Muslim serves or worship no other but ALLAH.
alexis:
gatiano

Irrelevant to the topic at hand

Again, irrelevant

Another irrelevance

Another irrelevance

So, your historical proof is from youtube that started several years ago? Cha! grin

Another irrelevance

The question is how do you prove Jesus was a Muslim. I have asked you several times - what makes one a Muslim?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano

there was no irrelevance, you quote some verses, i explained what they mean pointing out who the lucifers/ devils are.

What verse did I quote?

A muslim is one who submit entirely to the will of ALLAH, and A Muslim serves or worship no other but ALLAH

I didn't ask who is a Muslim, I asked what makes you a Muslim? How does one convert from another religion to Islam? What does one have to do?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
like i said, if anyone submits to the will of ALLAH/GOD, That person is a Muslim. If one is a true christian, and follow in Jesus step or Jesus disciple (one who is discipline in the instruction of Jesus) is a Muslim.
alexis:

So, what's makes you a Muslim? If we are all Muslims and we don't know it; why then is it in Islamic traditions to kill a Muslim that decides to change his religion? It doesn't make sense to change from being a Muslim to been a "Muslim" again.

You have not supported your stance with any reference from Islamic traditions or teachings. By your logic, the POPE is a Muslim only that he doesn't know it. How deluded!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
what make us a muslim is the total submission to the will of ALLAH/GOD. And ALLAH/GOD alone is He who A Muslim worships.
alexis:
gatiano

What verse did I quote?

I didn't ask who is a Muslim, I asked what makes you a Muslim? How does one convert from another religion to Islam? What does one have to do?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
if you are a buddist or a hindu especially a person with a full black to brown eye, you are a muslim, if a buddist or hindu believe in GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth, he is a muslim. if not, he is still a muslim but in rebellion. how. they are all made or create in the earth surounded by seas and forest and all. all GOD creation submits to HIM, no questions asked. so if one is made of this world, then he is automatically a muslim. he may be weak enough to deviate or rebel. the whiteman outrightly rebels against the will of GOD. if GOD says right, the whiteman will say left intentionally.
alexis:

So, even if I am a buddist monk I am automatically a muslim? Even if I was morn a hindu; I am automatically a muslim?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
somebody Quoted me Isaiah 14:12.
alexis:

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano:
like i said, if anyone submits to the will of ALLAH/GOD, That person is a Muslim. If one is a true christian, and follow in Jesus step or Jesus disciple (one who is discipline in the instruction of Jesus) is a Muslim.

You are still avoiding my question - the Jesus you are referring to is different from the Jesus of history. So, we knew Jesus was a Jew; historical records confirm that He lived and was crucified. Is this the same Jesus you are referring to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.