Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Jesus Was A Muslim? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Muslim? (6789 Views)

Jesus Was Not Even A Christian / Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano:
if you are a buddist or a hindu especially a person with a full black to brown eye, you are a muslim, if a buddist or hindu believe in GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth, he is a muslim. if not, he is still a muslim but in rebellion. how. they are all made or create in the earth surounded by seas and forest and all. all GOD creation submits to HIM, no questions asked. so if one is made of this world, then he is automatically a muslim. he may be weak enough to deviate or rebel. the whiteman outrightly rebels against the will of GOD. if GOD says right, the whiteman will say left intentionally.

Buddist and Hindu doesn't believe in God. Hindu's have over 360 million different gods so how can they be Muslims. They don't believe in Mohammad or Allah, how does that make them Muslim?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano:
somebody Quoted me Isaiah 14:12.

It wasn't me - read carefully next time
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano

First of all, the Quran and the muslims refer to GOD by His original name "ALLAH"

Allah had been used in pre-Islamic Arabia for centuries to refer to an idol - are you suggesting this Allah is God Almighty?

How can Muhammad be different if he got his scriptures like the other two before him? Torah (old testament) was revealled to Moses which is the book of law
The Gospel- revealed to Jesus (book of love)
The Quran- revealed to Muhammad (book of duty),
most of the world would generally hate Quran because the simply love to do the talk and never love the duty (responsibility).

The Torah was given to Moses and the Jews; we have copies of it today. The injeel or gospel was given to Christians by Jesus and the Christians have their Bible to prove it. So, is this the same Torah and Gospel you are referring to?

to those who are familiar to the making of the scripture and the timing nature of the earth, they would understand that all of the prophets including Jesus had been prophesized to come thousands of years before they were born, even the revelations in the scriptures was before the coming of the prophets.

It is in the Bible and Torah that the messiah i.e. Jesus would come; there is no doubt about that.

And if you really know Jesus this much, how come you or we people don't make easter properly. he died on a friday afternoon/evening, he would have rosed up on a monday evening. but our easter is on sunday morning.

You must have me confuse with someone else? Have you seen me celebrate Easter before?

when did Joseph and mary told anyone of his birth date, if king herold wanted the baby dead so badly that they had to keep his birth a secret. it is cold for a meager to be on a december in the end of december in Jerusalem.

What has this got to do with Jesus been a Muslim

in conclusion, The muslims regard and respect Jesus far better than any christian will ever be.

Really, can you tell me which Jesus you are referring to? The one as described in the Quran or the one as described in the Bible?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Before a person begins to understand Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Muhammad and other Prophets, that person must first and very importantly know the knowledge of self, the knowledge of the reality of GOD, and the knowledge of the devil. without this the understanding of the scripture of GOD will be fruitless.

Have you ever wondered why the blackman lags behind the other races? some many blame the govt of corruption, yes they are but that is not it because the black leaders are infact less corrupt than the other races (they are not smart enough). Some people blame it on the the people, yes. but that is really not the problem, how can a people build a civilization without knowledge of self. The real problem with the blackman is that he is lost, if you are a blackman, you know within yourself that we are a lost people, but who can or is been found. what is lost? lost can be refered to as ruined, destroyed, not existing, killed, dead. And need to be raised, ressurected or restored.

So we are a people that have lost knowledge of self especially the black brothers and sisters in the americas.
the indians, the koreans, the japanese, the chinese, the arabs, the caucasians, the singaporeans and all others knows more than 90% who they are, who there parents and great grand parents were up to 6000 years ago. some facts they hide cos it is embarassing, some they boost of and some they lie about to increasing their supremacy over the other. The funniest thing is that they all know the blackman's history to as far back as 6000 years ago but will never reveal it to the blackman except when GOD himself came to reveal it to us.

so no matter how much is given to the blackman, he will never develop until he knows the true knowledge of himself and all the other races. once you know it, the bible and the quran becomes clear and understandable, you would understand who all the prophets were without making any difference or comparing their works, for they all had different missions given to each of them by GOD.

So who is this blackman (the original man)? He is the maker and cream of the planet earth, The God of the universe. and he is Asiatic, for the whole earth was called Asia, thus in revelations, (the seven churches of Asia).

The blackman's nature is righteousness, and he submits to the will of the Creator of the heavens and the earth (who is also a Blackman).
The blackman is a Muslim.
in the book of Acts 17:26. it says from one blood came all nations (races). and further down the same chapter, it shows man as offsprings the GOD.
so all nations are muslims , only they refuse to want to bow to a blackman(my own words). so how can one really love GOD if he/she does not like black people.

Who is GOD? GOD is a SUPREME MAN. That is the difference between man and GOD. GOD is Supreme (most high in the knowledge of everything).
GOD is not a spirit (spirit is from a greek word or latin spiritus which mean air), if GOD is air, and he creates man in his image, evidently man will be air too.

Who is devil? the devil is one crafted out of the original, after which an idea is placed in his mind which makes him a devil. devil is also a man, his father the satan also a man.

alexis:
gatiano

Allah had been used in pre-Islamic Arabia for centuries to refer to an idol - are you suggesting this Allah is God Almighty?

The Torah was given to Moses and the Jews; we have copies of it today. The injeel or gospel was given to Christians by Jesus and the Christians have their Bible to prove it. So, is this the same Torah and Gospel you are referring to?

It is in the Bible and Torah that the messiah i.e. Jesus would come; there is no doubt about that.

You must have me confuse with someone else? Have you seen me celebrate Easter before?

What has this got to do with Jesus been a Muslim

Really, can you tell me which Jesus you are referring to? The one as described in the Quran or the one as described in the Bible?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
yes they don't, its been like that for quite sometime, 35000 years.
alexis:

Buddist and Hindu doesn't believe in God. Hindu's have over 360 million different gods so how can they be Muslims. They don't believe in Mohammad or Allah, how does that make them Muslim?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano

Before a person begins to understand Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Muhammad and other Prophets, that person must first and very importantly know the knowledge of self, the knowledge of the reality of GOD, and the knowledge of the devil. without this the understanding of the scripture of GOD will be fruitless.

Irrelevant

Have you ever wondered why the blackman lags behind the other races? some many blame the govt of corruption, yes they are but that is not it because the black leaders are infact less corrupt than the other races (they are not smart enough). Some people blame it on the the people, yes. but that is really not the problem, how can a people build a civilization without knowledge of self. The real problem with the blackman is that he is lost, if you are a blackman, you know within yourself that we are a lost people, but who can or is been found. what is lost? lost can be refered to as ruined, destroyed, not existing, killed, dead. And need to be raised, ressurected or restored.

Irrelevant to the post at hand

So we are a people that have lost knowledge of self especially the black brothers and sisters in the americas.
the indians, the koreans, the japanese, the chinese, the arabs, the caucasians, the singaporeans and all others knows more than 90% who they are, who there parents and great grand parents were up to 6000 years ago. some facts they hide cos it is embarassing, some they boost of and some they lie about to increasing their supremacy over the other. The funniest thing is that they all know the blackman's history to as far back as 6000 years ago but will never reveal it to the blackman except when GOD himself came to reveal it to us.

Bros, stop talking off topic. Please address the question on how Jesus is a Muslim by providing historical proof

so no matter how much is given to the blackman, he will never develop until he knows the true knowledge of himself and all the other races. once you know it, the bible and the quran becomes clear and understandable, you would understand who all the prophets were without making any difference or comparing their works, for they all had different missions given to each of them by GOD.

We are not talking about black-men

So who is this blackman (the original man)? He is the maker and cream of the planet earth, The God of the universe. and he is Asiatic, for the whole earth was called Asia, thus in revelations, (the seven churches of Asia).

Irrelevant

The blackman's nature is righteousness, and he submits to the will of the Creator of the heavens and the earth (who is also a Blackman). The blackman is a Muslim. in the book of Acts 17:26. it says from one blood came all nations (races). and further down the same chapter, it shows man as offsprings the GOD.so all nations are muslims , only they refuse to want to bow to a blackman(my own words). so how can one really love GOD if he/she does not like black people.

Mohammad was never black Bros - go and read your history

Who is GOD? GOD is a SUPREME MAN. That is the difference between man and GOD. GOD is Supreme (most high in the knowledge of everything). GOD is not a spirit (spirit is from a greek word or latin spiritus which mean air), if GOD is air, and he creates man in his image, evidently man will be air too.

Can you show me in the Quran where it says God is a man?

Who is devil? the devil is one crafted out of the original, after which an idea is placed in his mind which makes him a devil. devil is also a man, his father the satan also a man.

You have ignored my original question and keep going around in circles? What makes one a Muslim? How does someone become a Muslim
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
gatiano:
yes they don't, its been like that for quite sometime, 35000 years.

Then your statement that everyone is a Muslim is false
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
really? they been hindus and buddist for 35000 years from 78 trillion years of been a muslim.
alexis:

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
nobody becomes a muslim, everybody is born a muslim. then they deviated from the path of righteousness. so one must be bornagain to get back on the path (muslim) or get upright again on the path back to been a muslim.
alexis:
gatiano

Irrelevant

Irrelevant to the post at hand

Bros, stop talking off topic. Please address the question on how Jesus is a Muslim by providing historical proof

We are not talking about black-men

Irrelevant

Mohammad was never black Bros - go and read your history

Can you show me in the Quran where it says God is a man?

You have ignored my original question and keep going around in circles? What makes one a Muslim? How does someone become a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
and none of what i wrote is irrelevant if you understand. you can't understand christianity or Islam without the concrete knowledge of the past.
alexis:

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by Empiree: 1:35am On Oct 07, 2014
alexis:
I wanted to respond to a thread I saw where our Muslims brother were claiming Jesus was a Muslim; unfortunately I couldn't because to respond to a thread on the Islamic section - you have to agree that you are a Muslim smiley. Incredibly isn't it.

So, can anyone explain to me how Jesus was a Muslim - also, please back it up with examples
Please help yourself pal.......Islam Is Easy, Easy To Understand The Basics, Islam Conveniently And Clearly Defines God, The Creator From His Creation. This Makes The Religion Of Islam Unique. As For Designated Statements Before Entering Islam For Muslim Section, I Do Not Blame Mod. Non-Muslims Have Been So Ridiculous In The Section.
https://www.nairaland.com/410631/how-prove-christian-jesus-muslim

Islamic Calling In Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTbp1JsfQA

Nigerian man embrace Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teNXF-jyndY

Jesus Is Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZn75fGpuOA

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onlinediscipleship/understandingislam/What_do_Muslims_believe_about_Jesus.aspx

Op, if you are seriously seeking the truth, you can easily pick up free copy of Quran translation and READ. Turn away from bigots.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
gatiano:
really? they been hindus and buddist for 35000 years from 78 trillion years of been a muslim.

So, from 35000 years to 78 trillion years - OUTSTANDING. In which year did Allah create Adam? grin
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
gatiano:
nobody becomes a muslim, everybody is born a muslim. then they deviated from the path of righteousness. so one must be bornagain to get back on the path (muslim) or get upright again on the path back to been a muslim.

So, pope John Paul was born a Muslim? Sister Theresa was born a Muslim? Even though they are devout Catholics and died Catholics?

What about Michael Jackson, he was born a Muslim right? grin

Even I don't even know it - I am a Muslim even though I don't believe in Allah - incredible grin
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
gatiano:
and none of what i wrote is irrelevant if you understand. you can't understand christianity or Islam without the concrete knowledge of the past.

You seem to be ignorant of history. To claim we are born Muslims and don't even know it is the hall-mark of denial and shows the level of understanding you have about the subject. I keep asking you, which Jesus are you referring to - the one in the Bible or the one in the Quran?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Empiree

Please help yourself pal.......Islam Is Easy, Easy To Understand The Basics, Islam Conveniently And Clearly Defines God, The Creator From His Creation. This Makes The Religion Of Islam Unique. As For Designated Statements Before Entering Islam For Muslim Section, I Do Not Blame Mod. Non-Muslims Have Been So Ridiculous In The Section.

Op, if you are seriously seeking the truth, you can easily pick up free copy of Quran translation and READ. Turn away from bigots.

I won't deviate from the topic that I raised. Although I must say it's hard to argue with ignorant s that have little history on their own religion. If I want to learn Islam, I don't have to do it from youtube - I have the Quran and Sunnah of Mohammad.

This post is to show proof that Jesus was a Muslim and we have a Muslim who is claiming that we are all born Muslims grin. That is his proof. We have another one telling me to read the Quran to understand yet both haven't answered the question using either the Quran or Hadiths to prove Jesus was a Muslim. It is truly pathetic!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by ayo4dworld(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
gatiano manipulating the truth since 1995. grin cheesy And that's the problem with your religion, you guys know the truth but you keep manipulating it. Op you seem to amuse me with your question. Of what fellowship light has with darkness. In what way did Jesus demonstrated/practiced Muslim. Jesus never practiced any of your evil doctrines on earth. Or is there any true Muslim that does not practice Jihad. Many places in ur holy book approved by ur so called prophet mohammed to kill infidels (Christians particularly) promising u 72 virgins prepared for you in Alujannah doing that. I could go on and on to tell u how contradicting ur doctrines are with ours. Some times u guys push me to think maybe we even serve the same God sef. Because our own God never approves of slaughtering people for the sake of not professing Islam.

If your religion is a good one, people need not to be forced to practice it. Every one has d freedom to choose the religion that suites him/her. No one has to be forced.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
You are right in one sense, A muslim will never force anyone or anybody to be righteous or walk in the right path of righteousness. Muslims will never touch anybody, or infidels that mind their own business or keep to agreements. and A Muslim today will never stand by while he lets other people or person beat or kill or take his liveliwood, or his home/house like the black people (us) of 400 to 500 years ago. A Muslim will not stand by while injustice rule the day. and anything one does, he does for his own soul. I haven't covered the whole of the quran, i haven seen the 72 virgins yet. and of the killing of infidel, that you lied and it is due to your ignorance. the devils have a way of quoting from the quran or bible the verse that suits their greed and mission to mislead. thus the quran never said kill infidels, it said kill those that gives you trouble or those that are killing and if they repent, let them be.

the worst christians of all christians are the black christians, yes they have the best wishes and they strife to do the will of GOD, but what kills them is ignorance, the black christians hate to read. Muslims are not innocent, for they've turned the teachings of Muhammad to suit their own selfish interest too.

Jesus gave up himself because he had a reason to, if he doesn't want to be killed, there was no way on earth anybody would have been able to touch him. He had radiohead. that is if you know what that means.

on the other hand, Muhammad had no reason to give himself up, he fought back and then he stopped fighting to a very good reason. only best known to the most intelligent people on the planet.

so brother, it is best to not talk over what you know nothing about or over the fairytales you can't interprete or comprehend.

ayo4dworld:
gatiano manipulating the truth since 1995. grin cheesy And that's the problem with your religion, you guys know the truth but you keep manipulating it. Op you seem to amuse me with your question. Of what fellowship light has with darkness. In what way did Jesus demonstrated/practiced Muslim. Jesus never practiced any of your evil doctrines on earth. Or is there any true Muslim that does not practice Jihad. Many places in ur holy book approved by ur so called prophet mohammed to kill infidels (Christians particularly) promising u 72 virgins prepared for you in Alujannah doing that. I could go on and on to tell u how contradicting ur doctrines are with ours. Some times u guys push me to think maybe we even serve the same God sef. Because our own God never approves of slaughtering people for the sake of not professing Islam.

If your religion is a good one, people need not to be forced to practice it. Every one has d freedom to choose the religion that suites him/her. No one has to be forced.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by dragunov: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2014
gatiano:
Islam has being before the creation of the heavens and the earth. Everything GOD creates obey and submit to the will of GOD. Anybody that submit to the will of GOD, and obeys the will and the instruction of GOD, is a Muslim. Islam is the submission to the will of ALLAH (GOD).

When a man spills his sperms in the darkness of a woman's ovum, the sperms obeys and submit to the will of GOD and they do what they are commanded to do with the eggs of the woman who also submits to the will of GOD.

so we can easily say, that we all are Muslims before we were born, before we came into existence. We can all try hard to fight and argue it, 1+1=2.
. Farce
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Everything on earth and in the heavens obeys GOD completely except men.
dragunov:
. Farce
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2014
gatiano:
Everything on earth and in the heavens obeys GOD completely except men.

That is not the point. The issue is your claim that everyone born irrespective of their race, clan, religious bearings were all Muslims and are all Muslims even if they are not aware about it - that is an outlandish claim that you haven't backed up yet
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by ayo4dworld(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
gatiano:
You are right in one sense, A muslim will never force anyone or anybody to be righteous or walk in the right path of righteousness. Muslims will never touch anybody, or infidels that mind their own business or keep to agreements. and A Muslim today will never stand by while he lets other people or person beat or kill or take his liveliwood, or his home/house like the black people (us) of 400 to 500 years ago. A Muslim will not stand by while injustice rule the day. and anything one does, he does for his own soul. I haven't covered the whole of the quran, i haven seen the 72 virgins yet. and of the killing of infidel, that you lied and it is due to your ignorance. the devils have a way of quoting from the quran or bible the verse that suits their greed and mission to mislead. thus the quran never said kill infidels, it said kill those that gives you trouble or those that are killing and if they repent, let them be.

the worst christians of all christians are the black christians, yes they have the best wishes and they strife to do the will of GOD, but what kills them is ignorance, the black christians hate to read. Muslims are not innocent, for they've turned the teachings of Muhammad to suit their own selfish interest too.

Jesus gave up himself because he had a reason to, if he doesn't want to be killed, there was no way on earth anybody would have been able to touch him. He had radiohead. that is if you know what that means.

on the other hand, Muhammad had no reason to give himself up, he fought back and then he stopped fighting to a very good reason. only best known to the most intelligent people on the planet.

so brother, it is best to not talk over what you know nothing about or over the fairytales you can't interprete or comprehend.

Is it good to kill at the first place be it believers or non believers?. Many verses of the quaran stated below adjoins you guys to kill. It is part of our ten commandments never to kill. You muslim are very fast in quoting Matthew 5:17-20, even though you don't read it to v20. Yet you are claiming that Jesus is a muslim. You know the truth say it, don't try applying diplomacy in the things of God and stop manipulating the truth. Black is black, it can never be white. Say the truth and be free.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151)
- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5: 17-20 (this was the Beautiful, righteous Jesus of 2000 years ago), He did not come to change the old testaments, for the old testaments is the Torah (the book of law of GOD), thus everything will pass away, not the words of GOD until they are fulfilled, which meant, that they are not fulfilled yet. (moses crossing the red sea is a future event, not far again).

I will now introduce you to the Jesus who is been expected now,

Matthew 10: 34-37
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

You can read down further the verse, this was the verses i was refering to. And if you look around the world today, doesn't it seem that there is Jesus presence in our midst?

I do sincerely believe that you have a wonderful soul, and all your wishes and thoughts are of your best, however, like i said, never cut out words that go contuary to your beliefs and throw verses that serves your arguments. that will make you unjust and a bad judge. to the Quran 2: 191, why didn't you quote them from the verses 190 atleast. or to expanciate better if you understand, start it from 189th verse, states:

189 They ask thee of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for men, and (for) the pilgrimage.
And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty.
And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allåh, that you may be successful.

190 And fight in the way of Allåh against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allåh
loves not the aggressors.

191 And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter.
And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you (in it), slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

and kill them whereever you find them,! why not? if an enemy comes to your house, would you let him kill you and your family? shouldn't you fight back? common sense makes us to fight back, it is natural for all living organism. and where ever you find them around your domain, yet unrepented, won't your enemy come back again? peradventure they come back, kill you and your family, would you blame GOD? you can't cause you have ceased to become a human being or animal is you don't fight back. but if they repent/desist, not if they turned muslim then ALLAH/GOD is merciful. As verse 191 is an instruction, it is also an event that is to come. like you said, heaven and earth will pass away never the words.

Quran 2 ;62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allåh and the Last Day
and does good, they have their reward with their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Is it written anywhere that only Muslims or must be Muslims?

now according to what you wrote, if anybody reads it, gets angry (a christian or jew), and goes out on a killing spree based on the incomplete fabrications that you wrote, who will GOD place the blame on? I DON'T KNOW, ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

Quran 2;216
Fighting is enjoined on you, though it is disliked by you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you,
and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you; and Allåh knows while you know not.

Fighting, but fighting who? fighting here also means struggle, striving, carrying one's cross, fighting the love and urges of material pleasure and feeling. i saw a beautiful woman, she has a nice back, i imagine carrying her on my laps. (dirty thoughts, i should resist that temptation, it is also fighting), things are tough, i must keep on trying and not commit suicide. when anybody comes to kill or fight you, fight back! if boko haram goes to villages to kill, the villagers should fight back to kill (allowed), you can see the kurds.

How can you quote Quran 3: 56, without 55 and 57? 56 starts with the word "then", no sentences starts in such manner, 57 starts with "And". how did you or how will you pass waec?

Quran 3: 55-57

55 When Allåh said: O Jesus, I will cause thee to die and exalt thee in My presence and clear thee of those who disbelieve
and make those who follow thee above those who disbelieve to the day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return,
so I shall decide between you concerning that wherein you differ.

56 Then as to those who disbelieve, I shall chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the Hereafter,
and they will have no helpers.

57 And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards. And Allåh loves not the unjust.

verse 55, 56, 57 and 58 clears Jesus of false charges. because, he never said he was GOD, he never preached christianity, Jesus preached freedom, justice and equality. and most of all LOVE, for GOD IS LOVE AND LOVE IS GOD.
The jews call him a bastard and they call mary a LovePeddler (in their self made book thalmud).

and verse 56, if you declare that in your house, everybody must eat rice with vegetables or else no entry, it is either i comply with the owner of the house (you), or go some place else to eat potatoes or stay hungry.

brother, don't cut things in half, don't bear false witness.

as i am trying/fighting to be a good muslim so am i fighting/striving to be a good disiple of Jesus. disciple is from the word discipline. anybody that is disciplined by the lessons and the intructions of Jesus is his disciple(i hope i got the spelling right).

from Maulana Muhammah Ali translation.

[quote author=ayo4dworld post=27022529]
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by alexis(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
gatiano:

Matthew 5: 17-20 (this was the Beautiful, righteous Jesus of 2000 years ago), He did not come to change the old testaments, for the old testaments is the Torah (the book of law of GOD), thus everything will pass away, not the words of GOD until they are fulfilled, which meant, that they are not fulfilled yet. (moses crossing the red sea is a future event, not far again).

10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

You can read down further the verse, this was the verses i was refering to. And if you look around the world today, doesn't it seem that there is Jesus presence in our midst?

I do sincerely believe that you have a wonderful soul, and all your wishes and thoughts are of your best, however, like i said, never cut out words that go contuary to your beliefs and throw verses that serves your arguments. that will make you unjust and a bad judge. to the Quran 2: 191, why didn't you quote them from the verses 190 atleast. or to expanciate better if you understand, start it from 189th verse, states:

189 They ask thee of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for men, and (for) the pilgrimage.
And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty.
And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allåh, that you may be successful.

190 And fight in the way of Allåh against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allåh

191 And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter.
And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you (in it), slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

and kill them whereever you find them,! why not? if an enemy comes to your house, would you let him kill you and your family? shouldn't you fight back? common sense makes us to fight back, it is natural for all living organism. and where ever you find them around your domain, yet unrepented, won't your enemy come back again? peradventure they come back, kill you and your family, would you blame GOD? you can't cause you have ceased to become a human being or animal is you don't fight back. but if they repent/desist, not if they turned muslim then ALLAH/GOD is merciful. As verse 191 is an instruction, it is also an event that is to come. like you said, heaven and earth will pass away never the words.

Quran 2 ;62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allåh and the Last Day
and does good, they have their reward with their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

now according to what you wrote, if anybody reads it, gets angry (a christian or jew), and goes out on a killing spree based on the incomplete fabrications that you wrote, who will GOD place the blame on? I DON'T KNOW, ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

Quran 2;216
Fighting is enjoined on you, though it is disliked by you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you,
and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you; and Allåh knows while you know not.

Fighting, but fighting who? fighting here also means struggle, striving, carrying one's cross, fighting the love and urges of material pleasure and feeling. i saw a beautiful woman, she has a nice back, i imagine carrying her on my laps. (dirty thoughts, i should resist that temptation, it is also fighting), things are tough, i must keep on trying and not commit suicide. when anybody comes to kill or fight you, fight back! if boko haram goes to villages to kill, the villagers should fight back to kill (allowed), you can see the kurds.

How can you quote Quran 3: 56, without 55 and 57? 56 starts with the word "then", no sentences starts in such manner, 57 starts with "And". how did you or how will you pass waec?

55 When Allåh said: O Jesus, I will cause thee to die and exalt thee in My presence and clear thee of those who disbelieve
and make those who follow thee above those who disbelieve to the day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return,

56 Then as to those who disbelieve, I shall chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the Hereafter,

57 And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards. And Allåh loves not the unjust.

verse 55, 56, 57 and 58 clears Jesus of false charges. because, he never said he was GOD, he never preached christianity, Jesus preached freedom, justice and equality. and most of all LOVE, for GOD IS LOVE AND LOVE IS GOD.
The jews call him a bastard and they call mary a LovePeddler (in their self made book thalmud).

and verse 56, if you declare that in your house, everybody must eat rice with vegetables or else no entry, it is either i comply with the owner of the house (you), or go some place else to eat potatoes or stay hungry.

as i am trying/fighting to be a good muslim so am i fighting/striving to be a good disiple of Jesus. disciple is from the word discipline. anybody that is disciplined by the lessons and the intructions of Jesus is his disciple(i hope i got the spelling right).

The facts are simple - Islam didn't exist during the time of Jesus. It is stupi.dity to claim otherwise
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2014

and kill them whereever you find them,! why not? if an enemy comes to your house, would you let him kill you and your family? shouldn't you fight back? common sense makes us to fight back, it is natural for all living organism. and where ever you find them around your domain, yet unrepented, won't your enemy come back again? peradventure they come back, kill you and your family, would you blame GOD? you can't cause you have ceased to become a human being or animal is you don't fight back. but if they repent/desist, not if they turned muslim then Allah/GOD is merciful. As verse 191 is an instruction, it is also an event that is to come. like you said, heaven and earth will pass away never the words.

Quran 2 ;62

now according to what you wrote, if anybody reads it, gets angry (a christian or jew), and goes out on a killing spree based on the incomplete fabrications that you wrote, who will GOD place the blame on? I DON'T KNOW, Allah KNOWS BEST.

Quran 2;216

ayo4dworld:
Is it good to kill at the first place be it believers or non believers?. Many verses of the quaran stated below adjoins you guys to kill. It is part of our ten commandments never to kill. You muslim are very fast in quoting Matthew 5:17-20, even though you don't read it to v20. Yet you are claiming that Jesus is a muslim. You know the truth say it, don't try applying diplomacy in the things of God and stop manipulating the truth. Black is black, it can never be white. Say the truth and be free.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151)
- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by debraleey: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
hmm but i saw this
And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Messenger, then surely We have prepared burning fire for the unbelievers. 48:13
Chrustians n Jews don't believe in Muhammed......so ion get how they can go to paradise by their good works.
Ion bliv Jesus was here to preach religion anyway.....He was here to show God's Love and make known ways by which the kingdom of God is accessible.......so truth is He has no religion...shallom smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by miftaudeen(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2014
For we to know whether he was a muslim or not. let any non muslims answer these questions: what is the purpose of our creation? did u believe in the message of Abraham? what was his message all about? is there any link with abraham and jesus?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by ayo4dworld(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
gatiano:

and kill them whereever you find them,! why not? if an enemy comes to your house, would you let him kill you and your family? shouldn't you fight back? common sense makes us to fight back, it is natural for all living organism. and where ever you find them around your domain, yet unrepented, won't your enemy come back again? peradventure they come back, kill you and your family, would you blame GOD? you can't cause you have ceased to become a human being or animal is you don't fight back. but if they repent/desist, not if they turned muslim then Allah/GOD is merciful. As verse 191 is an instruction, it is also an event that is to come. like you said, heaven and earth will pass away never the words.

Quran 2 ;62

now according to what you wrote, if anybody reads it, gets angry (a christian or jew), and goes out on a killing spree based on the incomplete fabrications that you wrote, who will GOD place the blame on? I DON'T KNOW, Allah KNOWS BEST.

Quran 2;216

I know you gonna pick it up right from that angle, Question: "What did Jesus mean by coming to bring a sword in Matthew 10:34-36?"

Answer: Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52). Why then, did Jesus say, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” What kind of sword did Jesus come to bring?

Among the names of Jesus Christ is that of Prince of Peace. Such verses as Isaiah 9:6, Luke 2:14, and John 14:27 make it clear that Jesus came to bring peace, but that peace is between the man and God. Those who reject God and the only way of salvation through Jesus (John 4:6) will find themselves perpetually at war with God. But those who come to Him in repentance will find themselves at peace with God. Because of Christ’s sacrifice, we are restored to a relationship of peace with God (Romans 5:1).

Still, it is inevitable that there will be conflict between good and evil, the Christ and the antichrist, the light and the darkness, the children of God (believers) and the children of the devil (those who refuse Christ). Conflict must arise between the two groups, and this can and does happen within a family in which some are believers and others are not. We should seek to be at peace with all men but should never forget that Jesus warned we will be hated for His sake. Because those who reject Him hate Him, they will hate His followers as well (John 15:18).

In Matthew 10:34–36, Jesus said He had come at this time not to bring peace to the earth, but a sword, a weapon which divides and severs. As a result of His visit to the earth, some children would be set against parents and a man’s enemies might be those within his own household. This is because many who choose to follow Christ are hated by their family members. This may be part of the cost of discipleship, for love of family should not be greater than love for the Lord. A true disciple must take up his cross and follow Jesus (Matthew 16:24). He must be willing to face not only family hatred, but also death, like a criminal carrying his cross to his own execution. True followers of Christ must be willing to give up, even to the point of “hating” all that is in our lives, even our own families, if we are to be worthy of Him (Matthew 10:37–39). In so doing, we find our lives in return for having given them up to Jesus Christ.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-sword.html

Jesus is not a Muslim, accept that has a truth. Don't call what is a lie the truth. No matter the magnitude of lies you say about the truth, the truth will remain truth, it can never change the truth to be a lie. So why not say the truth and be free, John 8:32. GOD BLESS YOU. IT IS WELL WITH YOU
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
for peace to reign, the devil must die and be cast out. 2000 years ago after Jesus died, is or are the devil not still here? before Jesus died, he said of one that will come to bring peace in the world. that person is not the Jesus (may the peace of GOD be unto him) of 2000 years ago. and for peace to reign, the devil must be cast down, obviously you can't take a knife to a gun fight. GOD got his own super sophesticated gun literally. the whole world have seen it but are still in denial. and the sword also is the truth! nothing in life kills the devil and raises the dead better than the truth. the truth will set some free (like you and me, the dead), and kill some others (those that knew the truth, and they changed it "bible" and used it to enslave GOD'S children). when you worship that Jesus of 2000 years ago, with the idea that GOD is a spirit and few cases mary and several saints, that is paganism at its purest form. that white jesus image means that one is worshipping the white race (devils).
when yakub made them (caucasians), yakub a blackman made them to rule the blackman, and he said the only way they can win is to contend with the blackman the existence of GOD in person. the same yakub wrote revelations and he told them one would come that will eat them all up.
these are the words of The Honourable Elijah Muhammad.
ayo4dworld:
I know you gonna pick it up right from that angle, Question: "What did Jesus mean by coming to bring a sword in Matthew 10:34-36?"

Answer: Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52). Why then, did Jesus say, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” What kind of sword did Jesus come to bring?

Among the names of Jesus Christ is that of Prince of Peace. Such verses as Isaiah 9:6, Luke 2:14, and John 14:27 make it clear that Jesus came to bring peace, but that peace is between the man and God. Those who reject God and the only way of salvation through Jesus (John 4:6) will find themselves perpetually at war with God. But those who come to Him in repentance will find themselves at peace with God. Because of Christ’s sacrifice, we are restored to a relationship of peace with God (Romans 5:1).

Still, it is inevitable that there will be conflict between good and evil, the Christ and the antichrist, the light and the darkness, the children of God (believers) and the children of the devil (those who refuse Christ). Conflict must arise between the two groups, and this can and does happen within a family in which some are believers and others are not. We should seek to be at peace with all men but should never forget that Jesus warned we will be hated for His sake. Because those who reject Him hate Him, they will hate His followers as well (John 15:18).

In Matthew 10:34–36, Jesus said He had come at this time not to bring peace to the earth, but a sword, a weapon which divides and severs. As a result of His visit to the earth, some children would be set against parents and a man’s enemies might be those within his own household. This is because many who choose to follow Christ are hated by their family members. This may be part of the cost of discipleship, for love of family should not be greater than love for the Lord. A true disciple must take up his cross and follow Jesus (Matthew 16:24). He must be willing to face not only family hatred, but also death, like a criminal carrying his cross to his own execution. True followers of Christ must be willing to give up, even to the point of “hating” all that is in our lives, even our own families, if we are to be worthy of Him (Matthew 10:37–39). In so doing, we find our lives in return for having given them up to Jesus Christ.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-sword.html

Jesus is not a Muslim, accept that has a truth. Don't call what is a lie the truth. No matter the magnitude of lies you say about the truth, the truth will remain truth, it can never change the truth to be a lie. So why not say the truth and be free, John 8:32. GOD BLESS YOU. IT IS WELL WITH YOU
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by chiedu7: 4:57am On Oct 23, 2014
gatiano:
Yse, Jesus is or was a Muslim brother. The bornagain christians and the upright black christians are Muslims.

How can you say Jesus was a muslim?

Jesus was baptized, do muslims baptize?

Matthew 3:13
Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

I am a Christian and my bible tells me that anybody who denies Jesus as the Son of God is an anti-christ

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So according to my bible Mohammed is an anti-christ, that will explain why mohammed performed no miracle.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim? by gatiano(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
what does baptism give to you? does it cleanse you of your sin? if yes, was Jesus a sinner before he came to John? Even John saw himself not worthy to baptize Jesus, yet Jesus was humble, such humility one can hardly find in christians, yet Jesus was. my question is of what use is the said baptism. i'll love you to teach me.

did Jesus called himself christ? did he ever said my name is Jesus Christ? well, what was Jesus's surname?

what is miracle? what is the difference between miracle and magic? there are miracle performed by the so called pastors, and there are miracles performed by babalawo, what is the difference? magic is a trick, what then is miracle?

Muhammad is antichrist? you don't even know what christ is or its meaning. i thought you people still await the antichrist. paul was one.
chiedu7:

How can you say Jesus was a muslim?

Jesus was baptized, do muslims baptize?

Matthew 3:13
Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

I am a Christian and my bible tells me that anybody who denies Jesus as the Son of God is an anti-christ

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So according to my bible Mohammed is an anti-christ, that will explain why mohammed performed no miracle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destroying Ancestral Altars/agents (1) / The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". / What Is Your Best Bible Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.