Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! (4921 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! by Mckandre(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2014
I got this via broadcast on whatsapp and I think it worth
sharing.
-
-
Is the DORO song Demonic? Read this write up and share ur
views about DORO song. Listen to the song very attentively
and confirm it yourself. So many people are been blinded by
the tones and sounds of music, nobody ever bordered to
know the meaning and the words, everybody is busy singing
and attaching doro to even their names, but the big
questionis WHAT IS DORO? Have you taken your time to
listen to this doro song? I have and I will tell you what is
doro by what the singer sang in the song, it’s a gathering of
all the doro worshipers, their she god, each of them praising
and explaining how BIG, HIGH and BLOODY she is, now let's
follow the song lyrics, the first singer started by praising,
DORO~Boss, Big, Heavy, Doro~bloody, Doro gather pass
everybody for the gathering, Doro get money pass everybody
here, {meaning that the Doro is richer than all of them
singing}. Now for people who say doro is money, from these
last words, do you think they are referring to money? I am
only picking my points from all the singers. So let's go to
the Second singer. Another praise to their 'she lord', Doro
fresh, flashy, fine pass everybody wey doro sing, {meaning
that Doro is more pretty then all the singers}
Think!!!
The third singer started with praise again, Doro na DIVA,
{diva means a queen, female celebrity, god}. Doro the leader
{meaning doro is a leader as in their leader}. Doro is bigger,
Doro is higher so follow the leader, Doro get liver she no dey
tire,{meaning that they are referring to she not money not
fine}. Now the forth singer said Doro bad, make nobody try
Doro, Doro we get money but lastly she said make nobody
join Dorobucci ooo, the 5th now explain the personality of
their god DORO is a kind of boss, a cheerful giver, doro get
pass everybody wey don get before, doro fly pass everybody
wey dey this plane, now from all this what is doro? they
have made their point in the song every other words they
added was to confuse us the listeners, they now use it as
slang to everything they say because they have sold their
soul to it and they belong to it, so that is why you hear
doro don jazzy cos all are members, just the way Christians
call themselves, children of God, check the song and listen
carefully because we are at the end time.
-
-
source via IM
Re: DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! by Piroo: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself, I wonder why you will be the one interpreting what another person means, they have come out to say Doro, is a quality of a big boy/girl yet you still attribute it to a god, someone goes in and bring out his creative work, instead of you to encourage him and others like you, you are busy pulling him down, that's why no body that sings gospel song is coming out with anything new, they are just copy cats, rephrasing other people's songs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! by immortalcrown(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Arguing about the song 'Dorobucci' is nothing but stupidity. Why do people limit their criticism to only this song and spare other numerous non-christian songs? No single thing can serve two or more contradicting purposes. The truth is that all the songs (not only Dorobucci) that do not glorify God kicks against christianity. I am a christian but I will say the truth. That controversial song is a legacy from Don Jazzy and it summarizes his lifestyle and achievement (those who know much about him will agree with this fact). Considering his potentials, no part of the lyrics of that song is an exaggeration and it is the envy of other record labels not just in Nigeria but the whole Africa.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! by bigtt76(f): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Abeg OP and broadcasters better go sidpn wan side jooooor. Everything must get demonic or illuminati interpretations .....mtscheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! by Cuneddy(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2014
@piroo and immortalcrown,use ur tongue to count ur teeth,I was in ur shoes b4 til startd goin viral.
Re: DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! by immortalcrown(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2014
Cuneddy:
@piroo and immortalcrown,use ur tongue to count ur teeth,I was in ur shoes b4 til startd goin viral.
It seems you don't understand english because, my first post is comprehensive and comprehensible. I simply mean you should include other non-christian songs in your criticism, not only Dorobucci. I also indicated that among all the demonic songs as your post implies, Dorobucci is of higher quality. So, pack well.

(1) (Reply)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / What Do You Know About Idemili Shrine??? / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.