Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Is The Reason For This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Reason For This? (629 Views)

Nairaland State The Reason Why You Were Ban From Nairaland / The Reason I Have Beef With Airforce1! / Islam The Reason For ALUU Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Reason For This? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good afternoon NLers

What is the reason Seu.n is refusing to allow people deactivate their account?

For over five weeks now I have been trying to deactivate my account and I keep getting this response ''You can't deactivate your account. The feature has been deactivated and will be re-enabled in a week or two''...........

So does the One/two week(s) never end?

I saw someone comment on a thread saying she was banned for 10yrs for trying to help someone deactivate. You can Imagine.

I sent a mail to mods this morning, to make a complaint. Yet they've refused to reply (Over four msgs now).

I'm beginning to smell something fishy.. And i'm disappointed. You shouldn't hold people down against their will. It is that simple!

Does it make sense? I registered here of my own free will and i'm entitled to deactivate my account when I want to.

Even FB, large as it is, allows that.

So what's the biggie here? I really do not understand. I know this thread will be hidden/deleted even before people get to really see this. I might also attract a ban. It's OK, but as many as can see this before any of those happens should see it and help me 'wonder' too.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Reason For This? by thrizzle(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
go and sleep
Re: What Is The Reason For This? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
thrizzle:
go and sleep
Thank you, I don't want to.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason For This? by barackodam: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ayaf share am.

That's suen for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex A Prove Of Love? / Photo/ Video: Live Fish Is Removed From A Man's Intestine / What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.